What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 219 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2022, 10:49 am

This my dream a few days ago.very fukked up. Normally my dreams are calm, this one was quite dark.

I'm in a regular house. im on 90s computer. old windows 98. its daylight. in another room, small furry brightly colored rat like animals eating each other. they all die. i inspect them. then i go down stairs, debris, broken items, everywhere. evil feeling. the stench of death. im expecting to see a corpse. a person appears, like a teenage male, i feel they are some kind of sinister entity, but they appear all innocent. i get bad vibes. talking with person. i open the window. hordes of people arrive, like a angry mob, are about to attack me, but somebody comes in very fast, and slices my attackers to pieces, i mean devastatingly so, with a samurai sword. very graphic, bloody. i escape through window. i meet army assembled. something about a battle between jesus and satan. something said about the pope. they trying to recruit people. i walk busy city street.

Then its countryside, dusk. kinda like Australia.with deserts. meet aborigines. then part ways. then im in a alleyway . At the end it comes to a cemetery . its dark, raining. a zombie digs itself out of grey sludge. i feel like im the zombie. but then it's coming at me. a green zombie. staggering, but very fast. like a horror movie. then its chasing this pretty blonde woman. like a horror movie. im the woman now. i keep dodging and throwing the zombie off, like its a game of rugby, (then im like disembodied third person view watching the attack) it staggers and collapses eventually. i run away. i'm me again now(not a female lol...sometimes i 'character switch' in dreams, sometimes back and forth.) This was by far the creepiest part of the entire dream.

Its day, beautiful countryside, kinda like a western, but more lush, green plants. blue skies. very scenic. its like the 1800s. im with this girl, on this hill, we go to the edge, we slide down this steep green ravine. then we're stuck. hang on this edge. on a tree branch. with a great height beneath us. we need to escape. she says she wants to climb over me and i help her up. as she doing that, her abdomen is in my face. shes wearing very short khaki pants. midriff exposed. actually quite sexy. (if i was to describe her,shes like the girl in 'crocodile dundee.'1986) her naked belly and thighs are all up in my face, i tell her "why cant we be in this position in more better times." something to that effect. she climbs over me. she dissapears.
then i slide down the hill. dead bodies. a group of white police officers,but then they all get killed . more roaming countryside. there's an accident, a red motorcycle has crashed. its on fire. burned charred body wrapped around a tree. i go to log cabin. some kind of head quarters. now its a group of black police offers. they're like an investigative team. we talk about horror movies. then im in countryside again. i meet 'conan o brian' (bizzare celebrity appearance!) he hosts his show in the cabin,only i'm the audience, and his saying mofo this, mofo that, really fouled mouth. i run around the countryside some more,meet various wandering persons.

Then later on in the dream, it's a morgue, go over to the the motorcycle victim cadaver, its all destroyed, its being medically examined by the team of black police officers i met earlier. suddenly, it sits up, comes to life like some movie monster, runs amok and kills them all.. thats all i can remember.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 12:50 am

i dreamt i was in another car but i can't remember what it was like, driving down a long road.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 12:53 am

I've been dreaming black and white lately, kind of like looking through a tunnel.

I'm aware of trying to remember what's happening, but I never can.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 12:54 am

there are things you can do to improve your dream recall and dream intensity.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 10:05 am

Last parts of the dream i remember....

I'm in busy office, Donald Trump is ceo, tension in room, nobody gets along, at one point i confront him, near whiteboard, about his conduct, argument develops, he quickly loses his cool, and pulls out a silver handgun, fight breaks out, wrestling, chaos, office smashed, a few people shot. Then everything goes back to calm, office is normal again. Only tension still there, but everybody more respectful now, we salute each other, like the army.

I'm at this fairground, i'm Alice Cooper. dressed in all black and white, I go over to Joana Lumley and Jennifer Saunders . It's absolutely fabulous. ('UK people know who i'm talkin about.) I go to sit by them, on a couch, but because I'm a freak 'gender-bender' lol, they recoil away, quite unnerving (I may be a dork sometimes , but ive never had woman do that.) I still try to get them to warm up to me, i'm talkin to Jennifer now, "aren't you married to Lenny Henry?" ('UK people know who im talkin about.)

Later i'm walking up hill, home town grew up in, all of sudden horseback riders start flying past, warn of danger, i approach top of hill, see a giant tidal wave, tsunami, thankfully there's this left behind donkey, i jump on it, follow them down hill, impending doom, this thing is gonna wash us out, it crashes, natural disaster, everybody seems dead, just me on this donkey, swimming in beige murky water, donkey doesn't seem tired at all, or bothered, steps on these stones, and off again into what is now a flooded town. Keep seeing air-bubbles, try to reach down and grab survivors, but nothing there.

Oh yeah, water is lowering now,only survivors, near this crashed trucks. Survivors are the 'teenage mutant ninja turtles' (funny what childhood crap pops into your mind.) Lots of bodies emerging now, strewn everywhere, there is a a half naked woman, on back of a blue pickup flatbed truck, but her skin is like silicone, (shout outs to auntblabby!) so looks like J-lo, i'm pumping on her naked chest, her huge chest, trying to resuscitate her, that heart press thing, i tell the survivor, " I'ts too late, they're all dead. They've gone cold." I go around checking temperatures of all the bodies, in the water, I touch them, all cold.

Then suddenly a van is accelerated, i'm in the van, and its headed for a cliff, Leonardo ' is in driving seat (the turtle.) Van goes over edge, through forest to reveal a giant height, rocky cliffs, a grand canyon, above water, like thousands of feet. I'm an observer now, Leonardo grabs a parachute, jumps out van, freefallin , he's struggling with parachute, and heading for craggy rocks below, near river-shore, land on water? or land on rocks? its a bad call, losing altitude. I know its hopeless situation, then everything goes black. (like the sopranos finale) and i'm just some disembodied consciousness, pondering finitude of life. Depressing climax.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 10:16 am

8O

Could be a parable on society being led to disaster. By the likes of Trump. Funny that you became Alice Cooper. Are you nonbinary in real life?

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 10:24 am

auntblabby wrote:

I can remember fragments of dreams 10 years ago. "Like being in a graveyard, fighting grey aliens, with laser guns " just weird stuff. Also locations from previous dreams, i can recognize, fictional locations, (as if they were a recycled video game level.) Occasional dreams revisit places, themes.

I remember fragments of dreams had years ago, just typing this. It gets hard to remember the context, details though, just the visuals remain eventually. I have a good waking memory, so i just went over them, when i start to wake up, and seems to help retain them. Not all the time though, a dream has to particular memorable, and i have to be good mind, and not completely f-d up or exhausted waking up. Sometimes i just forget dreams entirely.

I don't know how or why i started remember dreams, but i just did. (I guess its being so cerebral and introspective.) My brain categorizes them almost as if they were waking memories. Which i guess is strange, since most people don't hold on to dreams, like this, so persistently.

naturalplastic wrote:
8O

Could be a parable on society being led to disaster. By the likes of Trump. Funny that you became Alice Cooper. Are you nonbinary in real life?

Uhmm, no if anything, i've always identified with HYPER-masculine traits quite consistently all my life. I DO like Vincent Furnier's early 70s music though A LOT. (Did ya know he's a a shock-rock , cultural provocateur, ex-alcoholic, born again christian, golfer ?) I 'character switch' in dreams alot. I can be my boy-self, my adult-self, a woman (rarely), another man, disembodied observer etc etc. The form of anything in a dream is more symbolic, and metaphor, than literal. Also clever puns appear in dreams i find.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 3:35 pm

i dreamt i was with my late parents, they looked as they did when in their 30s. we were in this funny accordion-mobile car that would shrink and expand depending on how little a place they were driving. i took the wheel for a bit and was impressed at how smooth it rode over rough pavement and how quiet it was, then dad took the wheel from me and we drove into a pawnshop, the car accordioned down to fit through the door, and we explored a bit then exited the shop and the car accordioned back out to full size.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 4:09 pm

Last part ...fragments of dream i can remember....

It's dusk, streets, vacant lot, dirt field, a construction site, a mayor type person, government official, planting defused bombs in ground, i ask "are you sure they're defused? you're just chucking them into ditches, what if they detonate." They seem unconcerned with banging them around. Giant yellow digger construction vehicles, like 80foot tall, criss cross dirt field, it's foundation for some kind of building.

It's dark, i'm walking streets now, high street, metropolitan area, traffic, crowded, town center, i see elvis, and all these celebrities from 60's, its like a Hollywood event, festival, gala, thing, very crowded. I see elvis go into a pub. Im greeted by other celebrities. It's like a carnival atmosphere.

Daylight, im driving a sports car convertible, i park it in this 'cul de sac'. Leave area on foot. But then i kinda get concerned, it's in a secluded area, but i've left it unlocked, unattended, open top, it could stolen, vandalized, but now it's far away, and 'im at home, it'd take along time to go back to where i parked it.

At home, naked in shower, air conditioning/firealarm thingy is broken, im trying to fix it, it also plays music, it wont stop, meanwhile im staring at my....lol. You get the picture.
Dressed now, on couch, taking to people, i forget the details...
Daylight, streets, riding a (mountain) bike, passing other bike riders, same people i was just talking to, i think, following them, break away from them, over mud field now, up a hill, thinking "damn i wish this thing had a engine, im getting tired peddling this thing." I'm in a country park area now.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 5:54 am

I looked out my window and saw a green pickup truck drive too far into the carport and run over the parking stop at the head of its parking space, and it occurred to me, isn't that my space? Anyway, it kept going, and kinda crunched up, and then I realized it was being pulled out of the carport by a giant claw/crane machine thingy. It looked like they were going to put it in the dumpster.

I looked for my car and didn't see it. And I noticed there were other cars just kinda littered behind the carport. I counted parking spaces to make sure I was looking in the right spot for my car. There were only two vehicles in the carport, and they were parked at off angles and way too close to each other.

I remembered driving another car, so I rationalized that I must have done something else with the car that I park in this carport. They continued pulling the pickup truck out and toward the dumpster.

Then it occurred to me: they must have pulled my car out this way. I panicked and woke up.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 3:22 pm

I dreamt I was on the set of a TV commercial watching the actors getting ready to film.

I was not the director of the commercial, but whoever was directing allowed me to stay on set
and watch the production. The actors looked at the script and tried not to laugh.

Filming began and the actors sang an R&B tune.

I realized what it was and woke up laughing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 6:17 pm

^^^very interesting dream, what do you suppose it meant? :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 9:45 pm

dreamt i was with jim morrison [the doors]. we were discussing philosophy, segueing into pop culture. he was the most physically beautiful man i have ever seen.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 12:33 pm

theprisoner wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I can remember fragments of dreams 10 years ago. "Like being in a graveyard, fighting grey aliens, with laser guns " just weird stuff. Also locations from previous dreams, i can recognize, fictional locations, (as if they were a recycled video game level.) Occasional dreams revisit places, themes.

I remember fragments of dreams had years ago, just typing this. It gets hard to remember the context, details though, just the visuals remain eventually. I have a good waking memory, so i just went over them, when i start to wake up, and seems to help retain them. Not all the time though, a dream has to particular memorable, and i have to be good mind, and not completely f-d up or exhausted waking up. Sometimes i just forget dreams entirely.

I don't know how or why i started remember dreams, but i just did. (I guess its being so cerebral and introspective.) My brain categorizes them almost as if they were waking memories. Which i guess is strange, since most people don't hold on to dreams, like this, so persistently.

naturalplastic wrote:
8O

Uhmm, no if anything, i've always identified with HYPER-masculine traits quite consistently all my life. I DO like Vincent Furnier's early 70s music though A LOT. (Did ya know he's a a shock-rock , cultural provocateur, ex-alcoholic, born again christian, golfer ?) I 'character switch' in dreams alot. I can be my boy-self, my adult-self, a woman (rarely), another man, disembodied observer etc etc. The form of anything in a dream is more symbolic, and metaphor, than literal. Also clever puns appear in dreams i find.

I am aware that Alice Cooper was best golfing buddies with Glen Campbell and that they were both Born Again. I was talking about what you're saying in the last sentence - what possible mythic meaning the dream might have.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 12:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
dreamt i was with jim morrison [the doors]. we were discussing philosophy, segueing into pop culture. he was the most physically beautiful man i have ever seen.

Am jealous.

naturalplastic wrote:
I am aware that Alice Cooper was best golfing buddies with Glen Campbell and that they were both Born Again. I was talking about what you're saying in the last sentence - what possible mythic meaning the dream might have.

Yeah dreams have a certain structure to them. Even the wild and crazy ones that seem make no sense. Have an underlying order to them. The subconscious is more powerful than the conscious. It knows more. It takes note of everything.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 10:07 pm

I had a really profound dream last night, probably the most complex and nuanced dream in my life. As much as I'd love to recount the whole thing I can't. A lot of it had personal connections to my life and other people's lives, so I have to respect everyone's privacy. Beyond that the connections likely wouldn't make sense or seem significant to anyone else.

This dream lasted about four hours like an epic saga. I woke a few times and kept going back to it.

It was very unusual because it took place in another country, complete with accents for every character and even my own thoughts as the narrator. I had two selves who were children, much like Wuthering Heights (Cathy / Heathcliff), To Kill a Mockingbird (Dill / Scout), and A Christmas Carol (Ignorance / Want). I also had an adult spirit self who was invisible and formless but saw and knew all, from the beginning to the end of time. As time moved the children took different forms but stayed together, although the "main" story was predominant and known by all.

The little boy's name was Gilchrist but we called him Gil. I have no idea where that came from but the little girl's name was something I can trace back symbolically to another event in my life. The little girl was identical to me at age 5 in a certain photo where I look very autistic, although she had that other name. I got to care for my child-self in the dream. At one point I (spirit self) carried her for ten miles and she was so real I could smell her hair and feel the texture of her clothes.

I'm still trying to figure out what Gilchrist meant. He also looked like me but in a different way.

I typed this dream out in my online journal and it took me three hours to write it all from some scant notes I had made. I was able to deconstruct most of the metaphors like a tapestry from situations in my life, my ancestors' lives, my friends' lives, and even world news (with the help of my daughter since I don't follow world news). I was able to list 42 different themes or allusions from literature / life and their connection to my dream.

Heavy stuff.