What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 8 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 11:35 pm

I dreamt I was with a young man and a young woman, he dressed in dungarees and a white t-shirt and she dressed similarly - and we were all in heaven, and we were flying around and seeing the sights including the place where the "bureaucracy of heaven" was toiling. it looked like any informal office environment but for the fact that the view out the windows was tremendous [that of heaven] and that all the desks had these sensers emitting a fragrant white cloud of an incense-like substance. me and the other two were looking through a large folded sheet of some kind of heavenly paper that was a heavenly emulation of parchment, and the inscriptions would change when we had read though each "printing." on the last inscription was the office number of the head honcho [NOT God but a senior angel] of that particular region of heaven. his name was Michael Ginocci, strangely enough. then I awoke. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2015, 1:35 am

I dreamt I was inside of a large mansion that had a hospital in it, namely the hospital I used to work in. it had the old labor and delivery suite inside on several floors. I was busily at work on 2 of the floors rushing from delivery to delivery, setting up and breaking down. I tried cleaning off the used newborn resuscitation equipment but found it would not clean. then I found I sorta got stuck in between floors in a stair case that seemed to have no exits until at last I found it, then I went into the locker room to try to change out of my sweat-soaked scrubs but found no more scrubs to wear. then the dream segued into another part of the mansion where I found my old high school band practicing in a large audition room next to a banquet hall with a table piled with dishes of food. no sooner than I sat down to eat was there a movement to switch places with another high school band that was upstairs, don't know why they wanted the downstairs slot we had but we each agreed and I was busy schlepping chairs and food upstairs and moving the other school's stuff down stairs. then I clomped upstairs one last time and sat down to eat my meal of rice pilaf with little bits of beef in it, when I noticed everybody else was standing around watching two teacher's aides arguing over how the 7 brown walnut dish cabinets we also took upstairs with us, didn't have any light bulbs in them and that we couldn't eat until we got the light bulbs lit inside of those dish cabinets. then I awoke. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 12:12 am

i dreamt i was at a lake intending to swim, when a bunch of other people showed up and turned it into some kind of contest with a starting gun, only they did not do a "ready, set, GO!" thing but instead counted to 8 before taking off, only predictably enough somebody jumped the gun and they turned back except for me, i kept swimming until i got tired and then i washed up on the opposite shore where i rested for a bit in the water. then i trudged in swimsuit and socks for some reason, black socks. i reached a forest and hiked through it over convenient trails through the brush. finally i saw a roadway that looked familiar and i walked on that when some other fella dressed all in black with long overcoat, very slender, blond, walked along side me somewhat menacingly. then i suddenly arrived at some place with 3 guys who were all vietnam war vets with PTSD, they were sitting on folding chairs swapping war stories, and each was not wearing pants, just their underwear. each had a bowie knife with which they laboriously sliced a donut-sized chunk of flesh all around their thigh about 3" above their knees, and curiously there was no blood, just the sight of sliced skin, muscle and bare bone that was a bit greenish. one of the three was missing their left foot, and he chopped off his leg with his knife just below the knee, whittled down the joint, then reattached it somehow. then i dreamt i was riding atop the handlebars of a motorcycle at great speed, somehow barely avoiding crashing, as i swerved on curvy but smooth roads next to JBLM in tacoma, WA- cops were watching me but did not stop me for some reason. then i awoke.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Feb 2015, 1:31 am

I dreamed I was working at a job I used to have & my supervisor was being weird which wasn't that unusual for him & things were rearranged all weird & I was getting weird orders.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 1:32 am

^^^
any examples of how the weird went? am very curious :)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 1:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
any examples of how the weird went? am very curious :)
I don't remember enough of it to explain which is probably a good thing

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 1:35 am

^^^
hope it wasn't grisly like my dream was.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 1:40 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
It wasn't that bad. I actually just remembered alittle bit. I was moping wood floors which was the clothing section & the racks weren't in a straight line; instead they were like a corn maze & I was having a problem finding my way out & every dead end was as muddy as a pigsty.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 1:42 am

nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^
It wasn't that bad. I actually just remembered alittle bit. I was moping wood floors which was the clothing section & the racks weren't in a straight line; instead they were like a corn maze & I was having a problem finding my way out & every dead end was as muddy as a pigsty.

was it reflective of a real-life work situation where you felt you could not win? like a never-ending drudgery?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 2:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^

was it reflective of a real-life work situation where you felt you could not win? like a never-ending drudgery?
Maybe cuz I did feel like that a lot especially a while before I quit.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 2:04 am

^^^^
that dream sounds like a delayed stress reaction to that work. I was plagued with work nightmares for years afterwards.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 2:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^
that dream sounds like a delayed stress reaction to that work. I was plagued with work nightmares for years afterwards.
It's been like 5 years sense I quit but you could be rite about it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 2:09 am

^^^
well at least you know now the likely cause :) IOW it is not demons or anything :skull:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm

odd mishmash of neural leftovers and something else altogether- dreamt i was in the hospital where i worked, and i was finished with duty so i went to the locker room to shower as i had sweat a lot, and had to walk quite a ways in some strange locker room [compared to real life] to find an empty shower stall, as it was full of lollygabbers who were just standing around and gabbing with one another. so i find an empty shower stall, laboriously undress [it took forever and took all my effort] and then noticed behind the pile of my ridiculously voluminous clothing on a table, was a specimen basin with a fresh placenta in it, and my EEW! reflex was activated so i reached over and got a handful of paper towels to cover it up so nobody would notice, and i was thinking to myself "how did this get here?" "did i bring this hear, and how/why?" "how am i gonna get this logged and sent down to histology?" then i turned on the shower but only a trickle of water would come out, much to my frustration. i fiddled with the shower head [which was a ridiculously rube-goldbergian contraction] to no avail. then i went in search of a functioning shower head, and found one in a distant corner, and as i was showering there, some guy dressed in dark corduroy from head to toe gazed at me and told me i looked like lucille ball! that made me scratch my head in wonderment. then i dried off and noticed my hair was a big black bouffant of puffy thick tresses falling well past my shoulders, and i was wondering how i was gonna slick it all down to pass muster when i went to my army reserve meetup. then i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 2:14 am

i dreamt that flo the progressive insurance lady from tv commercials was in my dream, she was the cashier in this dingy little store i bought some trinket in, and as she was doling out my change, she gave most of it away to onlookers on the sidewalk outside, and then said "a dime for YOU all, and a NICKEL to YOU" [me]. strange.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 11:44 am

Cat jumping on trampoline lol