What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 7 of 250 [ 3996 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 250  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2015, 9:51 pm

^^^
you are very fortunate to be able to enjoy this comforting blast from the past :thumleft:

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm

^^^
Thank you. I wonder if I will dream about the place anymore since I discovered its location?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2015, 4:38 pm

you probably have the power to if you wanted, as it is an unusual amount of control a mere mortal has to be able to spectrally time-travel, so the fact that you did it tells me you have more power/are more spiritually evolved than most.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 12:58 am

Last night I had a dream that I was in a mountainous place. I was a red dragon (that could fly and swipe its claws and swing its tail). It was nighttime, the moon was huge and bright in the sky. In the distance there was a lot of tall clouds and a city. I took off towards the city. The moon began to turn red and the clouds built higher as I got closer. By the time I was flying over the city it was blood red (I thought it was Mars at first). I landed and the moon was quickly engulfed by the clouds. It began to rain heavily and wind blew making it hard for me to stand on two legs so I lowered to walk on my front ones as well. I decided to fly up and had trouble but eventually made it above the clouds. The moon reappeared above the fast moving clouds white again with the sun rising and then I woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 1:07 am

Moon
To see the moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods.
Dragons
To see a dragon in your dream represents your strong will and fiery personality. You tend to get carried away by your passion, which may lead you into trouble. You need to exercise some self-control. In the eastern cultures, dragons are seen as spiritual creatures symbolizing good luck and fortune. To dream that you are a dragon and breathing fire suggests that you are using your anger to get your own way.
Mountains
To see mountains in your dream signify many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it indicates that you have achieved and realized your goals. You have recognized your full potential. Alternatively, mountains denote a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth. To dream that you are climbing a mountain signifies your determination and ambition.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm

last night my dreams were like I was watching tv while somebody with the remote was flipping channels, I went from one dream scene to another, the first one I remember was I decided to shave off all my hair, then i was wondering what am i gonna tell people at work who expect to see my normal pony tail and now just stubble? then the channel flipped and i was standing in somebody's kitchen in front of a table piled high with food, and I was with my bare fingers noshing on some ambrosia, before somebody flipped the channel and I was in some other dream, all I remember of that one was I was in in some house along a road in the desert, the sky was sunny and bright blue with no clouds, and in the background was playing the song "unchained melody" [the theme from the movie "Ghost"].

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2015, 7:42 pm

i dreamt that me and a fellow forum member were standing in this framed animated painting on the wall, we were on opposite sides of the frame with me on the left and the other person on the right- in the background was a lawn and a bunch of trees with one big bushy green tree behind me on the left, that was "molting" a bunch of kitchen steak knives instead of leaves, and the wind kicked up and blew hundreds of thousands of these steak knives in swirling clouds of metal all around us both.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Jan 2015, 7:33 am

Normally I can remember at least some of what I dream after I awaken, but since my experience of finding the place I have dreamed about for so long, I have not been able to recall my dreams. However, that was only a few days ago, so who knows what my dreams will bring.

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

I had a dream where I was watching a play. The theatre was all fancy with the expensive red drapes and seats. But for some reason I'm sitting on a swing chair. Up above everyone else going around in circles. I'm not part of the show. I'm part of the audience. And yet I'm the only one in this swing chair going around and around. Worrying I'll fall off the chair.

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

I only remember my dreams about half of the time; and I usually dream about either getting killed, killing someone else, looking at someone being killed or arguing really badly with someone. But I get used to it and I like killing people in my dreams. Haha.... :bom:

Sarah xx

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 12:10 am

i dreamt that i was in a house at night with my late parents and two older brothers, my mom and dad were eating at the kitchen table when suddenly they got up and went outside in the darkness and sat down at a table out on the patio. my older brother started making obscene cracks about why they went outside, and my oldest brother upon hearing this took a carton of cherry tomatoes he had in his hands and smashed it into my older brother's face, to which he replied "that right, bash the messenger." then it was daylight and it was just me and some strangers in the house that now only i lived in, and there was an infestation of bees that were driving me bonkers, so i hired a gravel company to spread gravel all over the grass and dandelions outside so as to drive the bees away, and i tried to take the gravel guy on a walk around the yard to show him where i wanted the gravel but the bees kept swarming around me and preventing me from going outside. then i awoke. strange. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 7:40 pm

I had a dreamlet, where I was standing above a large model train set, with elaborate buildings and bridges/trestles, tunnels, water tower and such. there was a host/announcer describing the train set to an unseen audience, saying how fine and elaborate it was, only thing was that somehow the two sets of trains on the tracks were headed in opposite directions and eventually crashed into one another, a white engine car hitting a black caboose car and knocking it backwards into a tunnel. then the action replayed itself in slow motion. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm

I dreamt I was in an old folks' home and was senile, and I was eating some coconut pulp out of a bowl, and was basically in a stupor. then I dreamt I was in a huge combination shopping mall and hospital, and I was dressed as a biker in black leather and bandanna and a long pony tail [longer than my own ponytail in real life] down my back, and I was full of bladder and I could smell [one of my rare smell dreams] that I needed a bath. I had for some reason rented a room in this big hospital, an office, and I had turned in the keys to it and was trying to wend my way out of the huge facility, when I noticed I had left my shoes in this office for some reason, so I wended my way back through all those [strangely deserted except for voices] hallways and found the office upstairs, I walked in and met my old junior high school band teacher, and he talked to me about his story in college and how he became a Quaker, and how I should become one also. btw, never did get to go to the bathroom in the dream like I intended, got interrupted by the band teacher. strange. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 10:35 pm

i dreamt my brother and his wife were sitting in their car outside, and they were the targets of an assassin, and i was a witness who was also armed, and for some reason i could not shoot the assassin so i tried to shoot the bullets out of their trajectories towards my brother and his wife but only managed to double shoot them instead. there were bullet holes but no visible blood, nevertheless they were injured and mad at me, and chased after me, and for some reason the assassin helped me escape through a window of my old house and down a warren of bushy paths and eventually made my way to a major city [tacoma, WA] where i ducked into an out of a parking lot cut into a depression below the main road, opposite a large building. at this point, for some reason i was carrying a cardboard record jacket mailer with me. i ended up in somebody's house who agreed to shield me only their asian adopted son kept looking at me, pointing outside and saying "he's right over there, he's gonna get you!" and at that point i found myself back in my own real-life neighborhood, out on the street and i see my brother in a school bus headed my way, i run but the bus catches up to me and he gets out and is about 5 decades younger but still visibly scarred from the gunplay, and is surprisingly forgiving of me. i look at myself at that point and see that i also have gunshot scarring on me as well. strange. :alien:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 4:08 am

I dreamt all night long it seemed but all I could remember upon waking was seeing a big black cast iron skillet. strange. :alien:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2015, 11:30 pm

I dreamt [what all I could remember this time] that I was back in the army on my 3rd enlistment, and wondering to myself how I would manage to complete my time to retirement, and also thinking that if I had done just that I'd be elderly and likely infirm from army wear and tear. aside from that, I was noticing that in this dream I was "living" in a large motel that the army converted into barracks, and that for some reason my sister lived next door, and she stopped by my room and chatted with me for a bit, and I was just wearing my underwear, a fact which scared away a friend that was with her. :scratch: also another person was with her that was some sort of fix-it man and he asked me what problems I was having. I also noticed there were two brown dorm room refrigerators next to each other in front of some desks in the back of the room, and that all the curtains were drawn with the only light in there from the open door which let in some sunshine. then I awoke. :scratch: