What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 7 of 247 [ 3941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 247  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

I only remember my dreams about half of the time; and I usually dream about either getting killed, killing someone else, looking at someone being killed or arguing really badly with someone. But I get used to it and I like killing people in my dreams. Haha.... :bom:

Sarah xx

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 12:10 am

i dreamt that i was in a house at night with my late parents and two older brothers, my mom and dad were eating at the kitchen table when suddenly they got up and went outside in the darkness and sat down at a table out on the patio. my older brother started making obscene cracks about why they went outside, and my oldest brother upon hearing this took a carton of cherry tomatoes he had in his hands and smashed it into my older brother's face, to which he replied "that right, bash the messenger." then it was daylight and it was just me and some strangers in the house that now only i lived in, and there was an infestation of bees that were driving me bonkers, so i hired a gravel company to spread gravel all over the grass and dandelions outside so as to drive the bees away, and i tried to take the gravel guy on a walk around the yard to show him where i wanted the gravel but the bees kept swarming around me and preventing me from going outside. then i awoke. strange. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 7:40 pm

I had a dreamlet, where I was standing above a large model train set, with elaborate buildings and bridges/trestles, tunnels, water tower and such. there was a host/announcer describing the train set to an unseen audience, saying how fine and elaborate it was, only thing was that somehow the two sets of trains on the tracks were headed in opposite directions and eventually crashed into one another, a white engine car hitting a black caboose car and knocking it backwards into a tunnel. then the action replayed itself in slow motion. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm

I dreamt I was in an old folks' home and was senile, and I was eating some coconut pulp out of a bowl, and was basically in a stupor. then I dreamt I was in a huge combination shopping mall and hospital, and I was dressed as a biker in black leather and bandanna and a long pony tail [longer than my own ponytail in real life] down my back, and I was full of bladder and I could smell [one of my rare smell dreams] that I needed a bath. I had for some reason rented a room in this big hospital, an office, and I had turned in the keys to it and was trying to wend my way out of the huge facility, when I noticed I had left my shoes in this office for some reason, so I wended my way back through all those [strangely deserted except for voices] hallways and found the office upstairs, I walked in and met my old junior high school band teacher, and he talked to me about his story in college and how he became a Quaker, and how I should become one also. btw, never did get to go to the bathroom in the dream like I intended, got interrupted by the band teacher. strange. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 10:35 pm

i dreamt my brother and his wife were sitting in their car outside, and they were the targets of an assassin, and i was a witness who was also armed, and for some reason i could not shoot the assassin so i tried to shoot the bullets out of their trajectories towards my brother and his wife but only managed to double shoot them instead. there were bullet holes but no visible blood, nevertheless they were injured and mad at me, and chased after me, and for some reason the assassin helped me escape through a window of my old house and down a warren of bushy paths and eventually made my way to a major city [tacoma, WA] where i ducked into an out of a parking lot cut into a depression below the main road, opposite a large building. at this point, for some reason i was carrying a cardboard record jacket mailer with me. i ended up in somebody's house who agreed to shield me only their asian adopted son kept looking at me, pointing outside and saying "he's right over there, he's gonna get you!" and at that point i found myself back in my own real-life neighborhood, out on the street and i see my brother in a school bus headed my way, i run but the bus catches up to me and he gets out and is about 5 decades younger but still visibly scarred from the gunplay, and is surprisingly forgiving of me. i look at myself at that point and see that i also have gunshot scarring on me as well. strange. :alien:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 4:08 am

I dreamt all night long it seemed but all I could remember upon waking was seeing a big black cast iron skillet. strange. :alien:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2015, 11:30 pm

I dreamt [what all I could remember this time] that I was back in the army on my 3rd enlistment, and wondering to myself how I would manage to complete my time to retirement, and also thinking that if I had done just that I'd be elderly and likely infirm from army wear and tear. aside from that, I was noticing that in this dream I was "living" in a large motel that the army converted into barracks, and that for some reason my sister lived next door, and she stopped by my room and chatted with me for a bit, and I was just wearing my underwear, a fact which scared away a friend that was with her. :scratch: also another person was with her that was some sort of fix-it man and he asked me what problems I was having. I also noticed there were two brown dorm room refrigerators next to each other in front of some desks in the back of the room, and that all the curtains were drawn with the only light in there from the open door which let in some sunshine. then I awoke. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2015, 8:15 pm

I dreamt I was in the front room of my parents' old house, and I was mouthing off over breaking laws, and there was a bully cop there who wanted to arrest me, only the crowd I was with intimidated him into leaving, saying to him there is no law against discussing breaking the law and that he was just being a trollish bully. then I railed against the bully cop saying words to the effect of "how dare he be so evil?" then the dream sequed into me getting in the car and driving down a steep hill not far from where I now live, only the car disappeared and the road turned into a giant slide, and I was down on the ground sliding on my butt just like kids do on the playground slide, only there was some obstructionist jerk in front of me that was trying to get me to stop, ended up with my face in his butt the whole way down until he finally got the message and jumped over to another slide to my right, and at the point where the intersection T'd off both him and me turned right only this time I was in front of him and HE was the one trying to pass me, only he couldn't, and by this time the road turned into an airplane cabin, a large one like in a 747 jumbo, and when we finally got to our seating section he started loudly berating me in front of the other passengers. I told him he better watch his back, and we got into a shouting match, then I awoke in a sweat. sheesh. what an ugly dream. :eew:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2015, 1:13 am

i dreamt i was a teen again, and that i was in some city that was a melange of seattle and victoria BC and olympia- i parked and then had to walk through a little forest then onto city streets where i had to watch out for muggers past the alleys- then i walked into a beige stone building setting off by itself from the other city buildings on its own block- inside i walked through the warren of hallways leading to faculty rooms, and in one office i found atop a low table some kind of automated 16mm film projector and rewinder doing its thing, the office was devoid of people. then i went into the lavatories across the hall, and found myself taking a leak in what turned out to be a sink and not a urinal, some teenaged kids walked in and saw what i was doing and razzed me gently about it. i tried to wash up my mess as best i could, then i walked out and into a classroom where some teacher who was like a tall version of a social studies teacher crossed with actress sylvia kristol, was writing on a blackboard and explaining something to the class of which i was just watching while standing at the rear, then all of a sudden her 70s-era tan pants-suit dissolved, leaving her stark naked- i noted the teacher had a very firm and compact derrière, just muscle, taut skin and bone- then after about a minute of dream time her clothing mysteriously materialized again- for some reason none of the other kids acted like they noticed anything different. at that moment, some stranger entered the classroom then walked out the backdoor, at which point the teacher poked her head out the back door to see where the kid went, then called the principal's office on the phone to report the kid. then i awoke. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 3:29 am

i dreamt i was in my late mother's house, in the kitchen, and i was trying to separate fish guts from fish meat, and for some reason as i was doing that my fingers started to sharply tingle as though receiving an electric shock, so i dropped the fish back down onto the plate, and at that point the plate turned into my bed as it is now, and i put a nasty greasy fish stain on my bed so i disgustedly brushed it off, then as i was walking to my mother's kitchen in the first part of the dream, before i could see the incongruity of that, i awoke. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2015, 3:04 pm

the only thing i can remember is i was in some city i haven't been before, in the suburbs, and my truck was parked next to an old white convertible with the top down, and my truck must've been electric because i had it plugged in to my neighbor's external outlet, luckily he seemed to be civil with me. i looked inside my neighbor's convertible and noticed the dashboard and leather seats were streaked with dried blood, and he noticed me noticing it so he told me he just got back from hunting. his kids were all around him and didn't seem too out of the ordinary, and i did not question him further. then i awoke. :scratch:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 1:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
....and i put a nasty greasy fish stain on my bed so i disgustedly brushed it off, then as i was walking to my mother's kitchen in the first part of the dream, before i could see the incongruity of that, i awoke. :scratch:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i've always found most sea life unsettling. fish are no exception, their cloudy eyes..*shudder* are probably the most repulsive of any animal, how threy flop about and expand on the floors of a fishing boat, their...i don't now what it is, but come sout of their mouth when caught, those same eyes popping out when out of water, makes me lose my appetite. :cry:

and the texture!

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 1:50 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
....and i put a nasty greasy fish stain on my bed so i disgustedly brushed it off, then as i was walking to my mother's kitchen in the first part of the dream, before i could see the incongruity of that, i awoke. :scratch:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i've always found most sea life unsettling. fish are no exception, their cloudy eyes..*shudder* are probably the most repulsive of any animal, how threy flop about and expand on the floors of a fishing boat, their...i don't now what it is, but come sout of their mouth when caught, those same eyes popping out when out of water, makes me lose my appetite. :cry: and the texture!

I feel the same way about fresh sliced tomatoes - among the gore of the sectioned chambers, the quivering pale seed-laden jelly acts like it's a living thing, and makes me wanna look elsewhere. :eew:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 1:53 am

that too, blabby, that too! :eew:

i do like tomatoes, but diced or hidden in a sandwich or something, so i won't have to look at that or feel the mushy texture directly.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 1:58 am

^^^
mine gotta be pureed :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 11:35 pm

I dreamt I was with a young man and a young woman, he dressed in dungarees and a white t-shirt and she dressed similarly - and we were all in heaven, and we were flying around and seeing the sights including the place where the "bureaucracy of heaven" was toiling. it looked like any informal office environment but for the fact that the view out the windows was tremendous [that of heaven] and that all the desks had these sensers emitting a fragrant white cloud of an incense-like substance. me and the other two were looking through a large folded sheet of some kind of heavenly paper that was a heavenly emulation of parchment, and the inscriptions would change when we had read though each "printing." on the last inscription was the office number of the head honcho [NOT God but a senior angel] of that particular region of heaven. his name was Michael Ginocci, strangely enough. then I awoke. :scratch: