What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 175 of 249 [ 3971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 249  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 12:58 am

Claradoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
Hi AuntBlabby, I got all fascinated with your long dream - I hope you don't mind this? My worst problem is 'what is 2 months?'

hiya Claradoon and thank you for your detailed work here :flower: near as i can guess, it ["2 months"] involves the pension i was promised after two months then reneged upon by our crooked trumpian gov't down here. am guessing the toddlers represent my dashed hopes and dreams for a financially secure retirement. dreams so far not allowed to grow up but instead worries are multiplying.
Claradoon wrote:
3rd - driving a late model Volkswagen Passat, down the road, zooming up/down hills; seat was very uncomfortably squeezing my backside, (not well-seated/settled)

that is right, not well settled due to precarious finances.

Claradoon wrote:
4th - drove to my folks' house to retrieve orthopedic (opposite of toddler?) pillow to put down on the driver's seat. my late parents were there just as they were in the 1970s, not aged. (are these the parents of toddlers? left with you 2 mos. ago? not aged - age is an illusion?)

if it were an illusion, i wouldn't be in the shape i'm in. :|

Another thought: In order to be well settled in VW Passat, you must get adaptive device from parents' home as at 1970s (i.e. beliefs, standards, at that time/place. Is the dream telling you to modernize your thinking? or get/use a 'pillow' from back then? Also, I know nothing about cars - what's the symbolism for you of VW Passat?

mebbe seek comfort from the things of my back pages? :scratch: and the Passat was the last car i test-drove out of curiosity. a mixed bag. rode nicely [over rough american pavement] and was library-quiet. poor ergonomics [hard to enter/egress for tall people] though. and HORRIBLE throttle tip-in, dealbreakers. incidentally, "passat" is german for tradewind. a nautical name for a car.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 8:15 am

I had a dream that I was in a mental hospital and my right kidney fell out of place and they said it was failing o_O

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 8:21 am

I dreamt that killing eve characters randomly turned to animals.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 9:24 am

I dreamed about driving in the new car I recently purchased.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 6:26 pm

This morning, I dreamed that there was a 200 foot tall brick and reinforced concrete column with a ladder built in that took you to about five feet from the top.

The last 30 to 40 feet, there was a shaft attached about a foot to the left. To get to the very top, I had to use the shaft to the left to steady myself and reach over the top of the column and pull my way up, but the shaft had lost its attachment at the top and every time I tried to pull myself up with it, it bent away from the column, scaring the crap out of me.

The setting for the column was something that I have had a few dreams about in the past. It was a valley between two ridges with the ground covered with trees between the many houses on the sides of the ridges. The dreams usually revolve around trying to find someone or some site in an unfamiliar part of the valley and are fairly entertaining.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 1:45 am

i dreamt i was in a hospital where i worked. i was on the evening shift, at change of shift time, i noticed there was a group of student nurses and one in particular stood out, they were all dark-skinned, Moorish, with Afros, but this one was albino and had a thin pale layer of translucent wax surrounding her, and she was perpetually sleepy, lying down often and unpredictably, stretched out across a couch or chairs or on the floor. i was trying to get ready for the next shift to come in, and my relief technician, normally a workplace bully in real life, was congenial and professional here, helping me get my stuff done before going home, and just so happens there was an emergent C-section coming down the hall and we hurriedly got the OR ready, helping somewhat clumsily to move the patient from the litter to the OR table, not getting any help from the nurses until we'd done it, only for some reason one of the patient's legs slipped from my grasp and fell down to the floor which irritated the bully and got the nurses' attention, and they all badgered me about that. then they noticed the aforementioned waxy sleepy student nurse lying down somewhat incongruously upon a large foot stool with her body stiff like a corpse, sleeping. the nurse gestured towards the sleeping woman and asked me "what's the deal with this person, anyways?!" and i shrugged my shoulders. next thing i knew, i was in the employee breakroom sitting at a round table, with a few other medicos sitting at other tables, we were all dressed in white smocks. the room had a large picture window overlooking a concrete canyon with a walkway down below, and a large white building about 50 feet opposite, also with large picture windows. then this large moorish fellow with luxuriant afro [cropped to about an inch, with high and tight sides and back], wearing bookish black-framed glasses, and wearing a grayish gold turtleneck and greyish brown sport jacket and gray slacks came in, he was trimly built like a football player and had a vague air of menace about him, accompanied by white-skirted white-hat-wearing dark-skinned assistants with clipboards, who just stood their with their clipboards by their sides, almost like statues. this man leaned in close and put his mouth almost on my left ear, telling me i was a research subject and to submit, then he painfully jabbed a red harpoon-like tag into my left cheek in front of my ear, and i yelped "OWWWWCH!!" which made him smirk. it REALLY was painful, stinging and burning hot, and i asked him "what the hell is this all about??! !" and he dismissively told me i had to wear this harpoon in my cheek for as long as the research was necessary, and i asked him "how the hell long must i keep this harpoon in my cheek?!" and he got mad, visibly reddening, and i told him "this hurts like HELL, YOU get it out of my head RIGHT NOW GAWDDAMMIT!" [which got the attention of the other medicos in the room who all were looking at us now] and in a fit of rage he bellowed "ALL FKING RIGHT!" and yanked it out of my cheek, barb and all, tearing a big bloody pulpy hole in the flesh, and blood poured out. that hurt worse. i was getting ready to go medieval on the jerk, when i awoke.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 1:49 pm

I had a dream that had the same plot as "It's a Wonderful Life," only the Baileys were my family. I wasn't George though. I was some unnamed character looking on. Maybe I was Clarence the angel...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2019, 10:40 pm

i dreamt my mom and sister were in my mom's car, we were headed to the medical facility to get some kind of computer code on a black card with a bunch of circles on it. we climbed a steep curving hill to get there, the car labored under the load and the incline. my mom was driving just as i would have, at a fast clip. we went back home, sat in the kitchen a bit while i rested, then we all piled back into the car and drove up the hill again and went to the clinic, i had to search myself to find the computer card, with relief i somehow procured it and handed it to the black-uniformed official in the clinic who glanced at it and nodded. then i awoke.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 May 2019, 12:12 pm

Dreamt I was making friends with an old-timers hockey team.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 10:21 pm

^^a hockey fan in real life?

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 May 2019, 10:39 pm

^^ A devoted hockey fan during the career of Bobby Orr. The old-timers in the dream were those same guys (from all teams), but aged appropriately to now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 11:15 pm

^^wow, that would mean they'd be in their 80s and 90s :o :bigsmurf:

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 May 2019, 1:39 am

^^Not yet, but Orr's autobiography does say that his greatest joy is being called "Grand-Dad"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 2:30 am

Claradoon wrote:
^^Not yet, but Orr's autobiography does say that his greatest joy is being called "Grand-Dad"

that would be my greatest joy also had it happened. mebbe in the next life...

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 10:29 am

I'd love to have a dream about meeting one of my favorite sports players. So far, I haven't had a dream about Denis Istomin, but I did have one about meeting his mom. She said how proud she was of Denis and what a nice man he was.

I do remember long ago having a dream about watching Rafael Nadal play a game that wasn't tennis. He was quite good at it, too. He's good at a number of different sports, as are a majority of the tennis players in Europe, including Federer and Istomin as well.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2019, 4:21 am

have not had any pro or amateur athlete dreams that i can recall.