What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 205 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 5:01 am

bladder keeps interrupting my dreams long enough for them to evaporate into thin air. drat.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 4:07 pm

I'm walking through an art exhibit whose main displays are these blurry holographic-like bright-yellow (butter-like color) objects with a green background - all while the first half-minute of the group ABBA's 1980 song, 'The Winner Takes It All' (that angelic-like opening of the song) is playing in the background.

I had then exited outside to the outdoor area of the museum, where I had seen my family (we somehow got separated) - hence when asked to describe a most unique exhibit - I was pretty-much speechless!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 5:50 pm

^^^fascinating dream you had! :colors:

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2021, 5:06 am

Writing this just after waking up. I had a number of dreams this night. What I remember is me and my sister trekking across a huge zoo. It was full of natural landscapes and the animals roamed freely. There were a LOT of vultures. As we walked and talked I had to chase off some vulture who may have been interested in eating me.

But the main dream I had just before I woke up is this, long read:

I dreamt that I and a (non-existant, undefined) friend were on holiday. We were staying in a resort that was really a petrol station-carwash-parking lot, next to a motorway and a wooded area. This was basicly the place where I work.
We slept on matrasses on the cround behind a fenced-off area in front of the carwash usually used for parking bicyles.
A japanese couple on holiday was driving in a very small, white, two-seated car to go into the carwash but somehow and for reasons I can't remember my friend and me scared them so that they abandoned their car right there.

My friend and I started talking about how there was going to be a UFO-spotting event at night later that week and we wanted to prank all those silly people. We made a fake flying saucer on a string attached to a long rod and some micophone and light-effects equipment.
The abandoned japanese car caused a long line behind the carwash as people somehow couldn't see it was empty with it's doors open so I pushed it out of the way.
The police came (in some way, I didn't see them and it may have been part of my in-dream imagination) and I explained it was my car. When they saw none of my keys were for the car I explained it was abandoned by it's owners and I lied because I was afraid to be incriminated.

Anyway, as night fell, horrifying sounds and odd celestial occurences filled the dark night sky.

Then there was this dude, my partner/friend, and I started filming him with my camera, trying to record the celestial events occuring.
The sky was very dark and had odd cloud formations. Strange shapes moving in the distance, spine-chilling noises. My friend was narrating it as we moved closer the a wooded area. My friend said he saw and heard some craft crash there.
A classic grey alien, from the crashed craft, suddenly came into view of the flashlight we were shining, letting out a creepy screech. I'm not sure if this part really happened or was just my in-dream imagination.

Anyway, as we came closer to the wooded area my dream shifted and changed.
We became the penguins from madagascar.
My friend became the leader, Skipper, and I became the youngest one, Private.
We came to the realisation that it was the night of the UFO event and he told me to get the stuff and proceed with the prank so I did.
We moved over to an area in the middle of the pertol station-carwash-parking space-place. It was a small, fenced-off lot usually used for parking bicycles now converted to hold seats. There was an audience in there with the head of the event on a small stage hosting it as they waited patiently for the UFOs to arrive.
We moved into position. I sat down near the wall of the fenced-off area, in the dark and hidden from sight. I checked a sheet of paper only to discover I hadn't written down what I was going to say so I needed to make it up on the spot. I secured my microphone and other equipment as my partner (Skipper) moved to a different area, hiding in some bushes to controll the fake flying saucer on a long rod and create a number of light effects in the sky.

As the fake flying sauer was brought into view accompanied by a number of floating light effects, I proceeded to talk into the microphone to play the part of the alien communicating. In a deep, grandiose, almost shakespearean voice I said (more or less from what I remember:

"Friends... frrrieeeends... I greet you
I am known by many names across the galaxy. Some call me... The Brrright One... some call me... Doombringer! But under whatever name I am called by those who know me... it is always a GREAT... TITLE!

(I then talked some more, can't quite rmember, here's a approximate of the last bit)
I move across the galaxy to liberate many civilizations from simplicity with my greatness... my power shall stretch over your insignificant world... and you may call me... GOD!"

As I uttered that last part a team of security personel approached me, having gotten wise of our antics, grabbed me by my limbs and started dragging me away. As I was being dragged away, realising I was going to be exposed altogether, I decided to have one last bit of fun and started shouting obscenities into the microphone.

"f**k! s**t! b***h, a***hole, slut!" I think I could hear confusion from the croud.

Then I made some odd noises and started loudly yodeling.
The yodeling reverbed for all the people to hear even as I was being dragged away by the security personel and even the head of the project itself, and older dude who did NOT look happy at all.

Then I woke up and had a good chuckle about it.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2021, 2:42 pm

I had a dream about.........a dream I had awhile ago!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2021, 6:28 pm

There was some sort of apocalyptic / outer-space / UFO event happening in the sky. Bright coloured objects were zooming around in an unmistakably abnormal way, and everyone was outside to watch the spectacle. It was world-wide news of historic proportions with unprecedented significance to humankind. When I went inside I remembered there was a tremendous flood, and I could see people in a lifeboat going past my window. I realised I was in a hotel on the ground floor, but the water outdoors was about half-way up the height of the windows. I couldn't open the window to rescue the people or else the flood would pour in.

I went to lie down on the bed to rest, but realised there was a floor-to-ceiling support beam going through the middle of the bed. I couldn't get comfortable on the bed with this steel pole in the middle.

I looked around the hotel room for somewhere else to rest. My dad (deceased in real life) appeared, and wanted to help me move the bed into the corner of the room so it wouldn't have a support beam through the centre. The problem is that all the furniture was bolted onto the walls. He was trying to get his toolkit organised so he could use a drill to unfasten the furniture from the walls and move the bed into a corner.

As I was waiting for him my mother appeared, and showed me that I hadn't organised my toiletries very well in the hotel room. She had hers spread along a fireplace mantel so she could reach everything (deodorant etc) as needed. All of my stuff was in a pile on the floor. I felt ashamed that I was so disorganised, and I hadn't thought of using the mantel as a shelf.

Suddenly I was trying to rent an air mattress from the pool supervisors at the hotel, so I could float around in the flood. It took about 10 minutes and involved photo ID plus about 30 pages of documents which were difficult to understand.

My parents reminded me that we were at a hotel, and we would be leaving before I'd be able to use the raft. Plus, we had to go report the spectacular apocalypse that we'd seen in the sky.

(Thank goodness, I think that's all that happened).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2021, 6:05 pm

^^^ lordy! what do you think that dream was telling you?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 6:14 am

jody foster appeared in my dream. she reminded me of all the other hyper-intelligent people i know.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 6:55 am

I was in some very snowy, small town. I think I was injured so I went to the local hospital. It was messy, lots of dirty snow everywhere in the lobby from people walking in, it was very crowded. I moved some plastic cups and gave them to one of the staff members. When I was done I went outside.

Just outside the hospital a bunch of local troublemakers and criminals, one of them was Heihachi Mishima, didn't take kindly to me so they doused me in petrol and set me on fire. I rolled in the snow and my talking, upright-walking dog friend brought me into the hospital again. I was so injured I could only crawl over the dirty, snowy ground which also seemed to have some crap and piss on it. We had to convince the staff I was injured enough to be treated in the mergency room.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 10:44 am

I was at my cousin's house in southern CA. She's like a sister to me. She was going to work very early in the morning, and there were several feet of snow outside. I was surprised to see that much snow in California, and she normally makes her own work hours so it was weird that she had to get up in the pitch dark to start her car. She was upset with me because she said I put the plastic wrapper from a six-pack of Pepsi bottles down her kitchen sink and it took her years to fix it.

Somehow we ended up in a dollar store, and we both remarked how good it smelled with all the plastic toys.

It was Christmas so we went to the back of the shop where they had plastic, wind-up Snoopy / Peanuts toys which played music. We decided we should both buy one for our grandmother because they would start a tradition and a theme. I was trying to listen to the music box inside a plastic Snoopy-on-Doghouse toy, but I couldn't hear it. (Our grandmother passed away in 2001, by the way).

My cousin was bothering me to hurry up because she was going to be late for work.

* There's actually some very interesting connections here with real-life *

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 8:25 pm

That the ground was covered in gold coins and jewels. I was stuffing my purse full of jewels before everyone else took them, but I really wanted to get 100 gold coins so I'd get a 1-Up. And then get 6 more 1-Ups so I'd have a 7-Up. I told someone it would be great to have an extra life and be reborn again.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 5:30 pm

I had a long, meandering dream this morning, but I still remember a brief highlight (if you can call it that) of the dream.

In that part of the dream, I was walking along and stepped on a large, furry spider similar to a wolf spider which carries its young on its back. I saw it just before my foot hit it. Immediately, tens of thousands of tiny little spiders came off its back. So I stopped to watch and was surprised when they started flying! Suddenly, I was surrounded by a cloud of tiny little spiders. They weren't going after me so much as looking for a place to go. If was shaking the spiders off my arms and clothes and out of my hair.

That reminds me of a time in the late 1970s when I was listening to the Indy 500 on the radio. Back then, it wasn't on live tv, but there was a two hour redacted version of it around 8 pm. After the race was over, I got on the telephone and was talking about the race to the director of the press box for the local super speedway. When I put the phone down, I saw tiny little spiders scurrying out of the handset. I spent the rest of that day shaking the little critters out of my hair.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 10:37 pm

It was this dim world again.
This time, inside a hospital or some corporate building. I see offices, a lot of doors and rooms -- and glass walls that views from the outside. Seen, like, gardens and parking lots.

A co-worker/mentor being stalked and taunted through the net AND being followed through vents/rooms.
And I might be two people at the same time -- the stalker himself and the other who's trying to protect said co-worker.

Consciousness was being weird.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

SpottedMushroom
Raven
Raven

03 Mar 2021, 6:18 pm

I love this thread!

The most recent dream I had made me laugh. A very serious woman was threatening me and she said, "You will die one hundred die-ties." (rhymes with mighty) That was supposed to be her word for "deaths."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2021, 10:04 am

i dreamt my mom and dad were talking to me in heaven, they were showing me a new way to use the laws of heaven to appreciate music.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2021, 10:36 am

my dreams in these last few years have gotten progressively more insipid.