What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 181 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 10:08 am

I had a double header last night.

In the first dream, I found myself helping Dr Who and his companion search for some outlaw alien species in a large US city. The dream included a car chase with my old pickup.

In the second dream, they found a problem with my high school graduation and I had to go back to high school for my senior year again at the age of 65. I had to ride the school bus to and from school and they wouldn't let me take any class I had taken before. Also I became a disciplinary problem because the teachers and principal couldn't bring themselves to discipline someone the age of their parents.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2019, 1:47 am

i was at work in another hospital, different from the one i actually worked in for two decades. there was an olympic-sized swimming pool in this hospital, i went there intending to swim laps during my lunch break, but instead watched a bunch of comely female team swimmers in their trim black monokinis train in the training pool next over, most of them looked strangely familiar. their coach, with a pageboy type haircut, charcoal t-shirt and shorts, was quietly putting the girls through their paces in the pool, i feared they didn't want me to watch them so then i turned around and just relaxed in the pool with my back against the wall. after a few minutes i dove deep into the lukewarm water, feeling cool and refreshed and very wet, then swam a bit, diving in and out of the water like a porpoise before leaping about 10 feet in the air out of the water before landing back in and swimming towards the end, then i got out, walked to the exit, climbed down a flight of stairs into the locker room, got back in my hospital scrubs and went back to work expecting a few deliveries [newborns] had happened in my absence, and sure enough 2 had just finished, and i was cleaning up after them, one of the housekeepers, dressed in black, asked me if i'd be willing to do regular maintenance on her farm tractors while she and her hubby went on extended holiday, and i had to decline as i had no mechanical experience. there were some pieces of monitoring equipment i was supposed to replace on an infant transporter, its exterior was studded with doohickeys of various kinds, making it a challenge to find an empty space in which to stick on the monitors, and then i wheeled it over to the NICU, where i parked it next to a pediatric workstation where a pediatrician was chatting with a new mother. then i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2019, 5:24 pm

I was outdoors trying to scale myself down the edge of a muddy cliff with tree roots and rocks sticking out. The ground was cold and slippery from mud. My dog was with me and he was nervous going down the side since it was about a 60 degree angle and obviously he couldn't hold on as well as I could. He was going face-first whereas I was going legs first.

Then the dream switched to a different dream. I was in a house speaking on the phone with a man about the interest rates on buying a new car. (I have no interest in this in real life). While speaking I looked out a window into a big field where there was one very tall deciduous tree in the middle of the field, without leaves. It was about 60 feet tall. To my horror I discovered my dog was at the top of the tree, balanced in the thin little branches. He is a 40 pound dog so this was quite a sight, and he had no way to get down. I was screaming to the car salesman that I had to go rescue my dog but I didn't have a ladder. I told him not to hang up because it was too hard to push all the buttons of options to connect with his telephone extension if our conversation was disconnected.

My dog was whimpering and making motions like he was going to jump. I had no idea how to help him, short of climbing the tree.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2019, 1:09 pm

This one was violent, but also an interesting one in a disturbing way.

I dreamt I was with many fellow members of Wrong Planet at a convention. We were mingling at a table and I was on a lineup as a guest speaker.

Before I was called onto the stage, I was approached by suicidal members of Wrong Planet to kill them as a means of bringing them comfort and a sense of being treated like real people and not trash.

One such member shouted at me, "Just kill me. I've had enough of treated like crap just because I'm on the spectrum. Just shoot me, Brother Anonymous. Just do it. No one is going to care."

Another such member tossed a pistol at me and I caught it. I then asked such members, "Do I look like a contract killer to you? All of you need help, not defeat."

A fellow member standing behind me shouted, "Just do as they say, Brother Anonymous. We've all been treated like s**t at some points in all of our lives."

So I carried out the impromptu hits, killing all the members of Wrong Planet who wanted me to kill them.

The dream ended with me writing messages to not only Portland's police force, but also many media outlets. In the messages, I explained myself and of course, became a changed person forever.

Then I woke up.

Would I actually kill fellow members of Wrong Planet who wanted defeat just for being on the spectrum? I would never do such a thing because I don't believe violence is a way to bring happiness to individuals who seek it.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2019, 1:24 pm

^^^^
8O :x

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2019, 7:44 pm

i dreamt i was listening to a record player playing Traffic's "the low spark of high-heeled boys."

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 9:08 am

I had several dreams, in which I was a man and my wife was Pamela Anderson and she was expecting our baby :o

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 9:21 am

I had once a semi-lucid dream, in which I met my spiritual guide and we talked about reincarnation and I asked him how many incarnations I had and he told me that I had 18 ones so far and besides, I don't have a normal human soul but one of an astral striga in me :lol: https://slowianskibestiariusz.pl/blog/e ... ns/striga/ <-This is what a striga is.I checked on the net what an astral striga is - according to the net, an astral body of such an entity incarnated in a human form, has horns :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 10:12 am

8O :o

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 10:17 am

Lol! I swear, I never heard of astral strigas before :D :lol: But on the Polish net, there are some articles on those entities indeed. Another dream: I gave my online WP male buddy a chocolate bar which caused miscarriages in pregnant women :D

Btw:

http://www.himavanti.pun.pl/viewprintable.php?id=1181
http://duchowa.pl/leszek_zadlo/anioly_regresing16.html

Put those in the Google Translator: https://translate.google.pl/?hl=pl

An astral striga - LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

A small fragment of the text translated in this way:

The term "striga" refers to beings whose homeland is the astral world. A clairvoyant sees astral horns in them (hence the name "striga"). Horns can be small or large, straight or curled. The feature is that for those individuals who are determined to do evil, the horns are large and winding. Those with small horns are sometimes even friendly and creative, although not without strong mechanisms of destruction. Probably it was the striga that became the prototype of the idea of devils, etc.

The word "striga" defines an artificial creation, usually hostile to people, malicious, inhabiting the astral world. It is a creature with no intelligence, although it can prove extremely cunning when it has to accomplish its evil goals.

:twisted: :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 2:03 am

by description, those strigas remind me of ET grays, a few parallels.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 2:53 am

I don't feel an ET gray or a striga though, I feel human :lol: :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 3:15 am

^^^indubitably :)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 8:16 am

There's a good chance that I had left my body, seen at least glimpses of it for less than few seconds, twice in span of 20 minutes yesterday morning before going to work... :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 9:30 am

My cousin's boyfriend left his body once... but he came back instantly because the very first thing he noticed afterwards, was three demons hovering over his body. They had horns on their heads and hairy faces 8O

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 10:05 am

I had one of those dreams about finding new rooms in my house. In the dream I had moved into a new house, and quite some time later I discovered there was a bedroom at the back of the house which I hadn't seen before. It was painted a rustic autumn amber and had beautiful window seats with leaded windows. In real life the paint would be too much colour for me, but in the dream I loved it. The problem was that as I looked around the room, one wall would always disappear and the room would open directly upon a shopping mall, a main road, a cafe, an airport, etc. On the open side there would just be a step or two down and then the general public was walking about, offering no privacy. I was trying to think of how to put a partition or build a wall, but just as I'd start measuring the missing wall would reappear and a different wall would vanish. It got too complicated.

:(