What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 211 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 12:58 am

I had a dream that i got a family member arrested for downloading a old computer game because it was either her or me and i was not going to take the fall although i think i may of been getting arrested when i got up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2021, 9:22 pm

i dreamt i looked down at the floor next to my washing machine and saw several bugs that i didn't want in the house, there was a wasp in a little crevice that had some water condensation in it, i used a vacuum cleaner to try to suck up just the wasp but instead it sucked up all the condensate water which made the vacuum cleaner start spraying out a shower of electrified water, i alarmedly tried to keep the water spraying away from me, then i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 12:55 pm

I dreamed that my 10 month black kitten got outside for the first time. She was on the fence in my back garden. I tried to collect her but she kept morphing into other animals, and suddenly there were so many I didn't know which one was her. Some of them looked like her but with minor differences, although they didn't act right and I knew they weren't her. Others looked like plush toy cats in weird colours like pink or yellow, but they did act like my kitten and tried to jump on into my arms. Then there was one with acrylic fur but it was wearing her collar. I thought that might be her, because how else would it have her collar? I kept searching through the kitties and calling her name. Then I found a big pile of discarded, empty cat food tins with leftover liquid dribbling out. I was going to use them to coax my real kitty from the crowd, but they all came charging at me.

:(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2021, 6:37 pm

i dreamt an XXX dream of one appreciative sexie after another showing their appreciation, and i later awoke hot and bothered. :|

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2021, 3:57 pm

I had a rather odd dream last night.

I dreamed that I was in the Cadillac dealer in my town and saw a brand new, completely tricked out, large Cadillac car advertised for $26,500. So I bought it.

Then I'm driving down the road and start to realize that buying it was a mistake. What I really need is a cargo van like the Ford Transit Connect which sells brand new for about the same price. I was driving north out of town on my way to a party and thinking that I would get a lot more utility out of the cargo van. The guy throwing the party was the parts counter guy at the Cadillac dealer. When I asked him if it was too late to change my mind, he kicked me out of the party.

Naturally, there is no Cadillac dealer in my town. The host of the party actually works at the parts counter of a local farm and ranch supply store, but he lives in town. There is no house at all that matches his house in the dream.

When I woke up, I was sure happy it was a dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2021, 4:40 pm

i dreamt in a long stream of oddness- i was with my late father in a town a lot like washington DC, on a street in late afternoon, in front of a closed and abandoned storefront whose front end was gone, revealing remaindered merchandise. in front on the street corner was some kind of dark metallic sculpture of politicians of various stripes, and now and then the heads of them would turn into flaming gargoyles, then back to what they were. the former POTUS was one of the heads. then me and dad examined a low chest of drawers inside the front of the shop, inside the drawers were old edison cylinder recordings in faded amberite blue. next thing i knew i was inside my late folks' living room chatting with some striking woman with black hair streaked with silver that went down her back, she was wearing a jean suit, a waist coat and form-fitting blue jeans and cowboy boots, and as she walked out of the house i noticed her jeans' backside was made out of a transparent material revealing much of her backside. curious. then dad was lying on the couch and started moaning and projectile-vomiting yellow matter that splattered all over the living room, and i unsuccessfully failed to avoid stepping in the puddles of vomit in search of towels to mop up the mess, and my mom showed up with more towels, oddly impassive was her manner.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 4:19 am

On Friday morning, I had a medical procedure during which they put me to sleep. I was surprised when I was coming out of it to realize that I was dreaming. I came out of it as they wheeled me down the hall and the distractions of that probably kept me from remembering much about the dream. What little I remember is that I was surrounded by stone walls and buildings covered with ivy and of being among trees and walking on grass.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Jul 2021, 4:23 am

My new apartament had indoor lawns, exotic here but very popular in UK.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2021, 6:15 pm

i was in an airport somewhere at the check-in, and when they asked me for my tickets, i looked in my pockets and they weren't there. i was furious but not able to do anything but walk away with my tail between my legs, but miraculously, johnny carson [late host of The Tonight Show] saw me and came up and invited me to ride in his mercedes to his house. once we were there he and his son got into some kind of kerfuffle and johnny was a bit careless with a bit of garage machinery and it caused some equipment to fall down on his son, injuring him. it injured johnny also, both had bloody arms. both went into the bathroom where johnny inspected his son's injuries and washed them both in the shower, then bandaged each other up and called it a day. they invited me to sleep over so gladly i got into bed only to discover that my airline tickets were between my shirt and skin when i took off my shirt only to see them plop onto the bed. i was furious again. johnny only said, "[stuff] happens." then i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 9:59 am

I dreamed that there was a police officer in my kitchen. I can't remember why, but it was a routine visit or something non-threatening. I was perfectly comfortable having him there. Then something happened and he was shot and killed in my kitchen. Again I can't remember what that was all about, but it wasn't suicide and I certainly didn't kill him. It made sense in the dream though? The problem was that my daughter, nephew, and I were all here packing for several hours, to go away on a holiday trip. I knew I had to get the policeman's body out of my kitchen or notify a coroner, but I was scared to go look at the scene of the crime and I didn't want to deal with having a huge investigation in the house when we were trying to pack. We kept going up and down the stairs past the kitchen for several hours (it was one of those long dreams), and I wasn't sure if the kids even knew about the dead police officer, or if they'd seen him. I was really conflicted about what to do. I thought that the longer I left it, the more he would smell, and the worse the mess would be. Also if I left it very long I might be accused of murder / panic for not reporting it. I was debating asking my daughter to go get something from the kitchen so she would definitely see him, and maybe she'd tell me what to do.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 10:05 am

^^^mebbe you're looking for direction in life but all the usual sources of advice are dodgy? or you recently took some bad advice and are living with the results but not wanting anybody to know about it?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 10:07 am

I became aware of being at a party in someone's home.  Off to my left was a darkened area.  I walked into the middle of it.  The floor was solid black, and covered with a luminous purple mist.  With every step, the mist was disturbed and a disembodied female voice would say something like "Rise of the Roman Empire" or "First shuttle landing".  When I kicked the mist, the voice said "Earthquake in Nairobi".  Then I woke up.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 10:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^mebbe you're looking for direction in life but all the usual sources of advice are dodgy? or you recently took some bad advice and are living with the results but not wanting anybody to know about it?

I've had quite a few dreams about dead bodies, or not wanting to be blamed for murder. I think I've posted some of them on here so I should take a look and track them better. I'm sure it has to do with my guilt / shame complex from trauma: Feeling ashamed all the time like I did something awful, but knowing that I didn't do anything wrong. Wanting other people's advice is common too because I have so many therapists. I recently decided to stop all my therapy so that could be weighing on my mind too. I have to rely on myself from here on in.

On top of that I've been feeding my kitten raw meat with organs and bones, in my kitchen. I'm also watching shark attack documentaries. I'm sure that's enough gore to get my imagination going. :twisted:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 11:12 am

^^^sounds like you are on top of the things you need to be on top of, then.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2021, 11:59 pm

I had a weird thing sort of on the edge between sleeping and waking, where my whole body was tingling and I couldn’t move at all. Sometimes I’d clearly verge into dreaming, trying to get up but my room was different than it actually is, sometimes I was trying to even get my eyes open and a few times did manage to get my eyes open for a moment in what I’m pretty sure was reality. Sometimes in the clearly-dream part I would be able to move an arm or start to slide out of bed, but I didn’t actually get up because when I moved my limbs, they were entirely numb. It was never frightening or anything, the whole time I was just like “Well, okay, I guess this is happening now.” It lasted for roughly an hour, and then sensation and movement slowly started coming back.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2021, 7:13 pm

I was on the moon with an astronaut

while we were talking I saw a moon rat

then I saw a moon cat

I pointed out a big blue planet

he said "that's planet Earth"

through the cloud cover I picked out the shape of America

then Africa