What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 224 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2022, 3:44 pm

I was downtown in the city I live in where It was nighttime and very dark. In fact it was pitch dark almost because there were no lights on at all. The darkness seemed to mess up my balance because I would barely walk straight and was very disoriented. Then some lights come on and I'm suddenly on the other side of the road and want to cross it so I can get home to my apartment, but everyone who is driving seems to be really drunk because they're weaving all over the place and nearly hitting each other. There are also men walking around looking like thugs and I'm afraid for my safety. I'm also carrying several bags full of stuff like small toys and other random objects and I find them hard to carry and keep dropping them and have trouble picking them all up. I go inside what looks like a small restaurant and a cafe, trying to get my stuff together, not knowing why I have it with me but thinking I should had left it at home. I want to go home but then I see a large room where they have baby kittens, and of course I want to see the kittens and play with them. I want to adopt one but I know it will be too hard to carry it all the way back to my apartment, so I have to leave them. There are hardly any vehicles on the road now, and I manage to cross it safely and start heading the way back home I see big fireworks in the sky, as if in celebration of my being able to cross the road or from something else. That's all I really remember.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2022, 6:11 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I went to the local grocery store to discover that all the food and items had been cleared out, and a bunch of people were kneeling on mats and praying. I asked what was going on and someone told me they were preparing for the End Times. I thought they were being ridiculous, plus now I couldn't buy my groceries.

If I had this dream now, I wouldn't find it so ridiculous or just be annoyed from not being able to buy groceries. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 7:20 pm

not being able to buy groceries is a reflection of waking life disturbances or difficulties in one's own personal sustenance.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2022, 2:38 am

i dreamt i had just undergone a hemorrhoidectomy surgery, and i was walking around a day later sans pain, but i was having to do my constitutional really badly but i was afraid that if i did it, that i'd tear out the stitches down there, and that it would be a giant PITA.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2022, 10:36 am

I was driving. I had a passenger. I was very sleepy and suddenly didn't feel like I could turn the wheel enough to follow a gentle curve in the road. There was a pothole that I knew I was going to hit but more importantly, I was going to run off the side of the road. The road was very black and there were no lane markings and there was at least some drop-off on the sides, kinda like a rail bed. Except very black. With a conspicuous pothole.

That's the second time I've had a dream like that.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2022, 8:20 am

Already don't remember if it was one dream or several & only remember some features & am no longer sure of the order of events.

Was up high looking out over an old US town with the tops of some Victorian houses visible above the trees.

Was at a friend's house and a cat which was not theirs had gotten in, turned out to be a big, old, friendly, fellow.

Was at a business I don't remember what it was and there were several interesting 1950s and 60s cars in the parking lot, they were fictional makes and models. Remember 2 very different ones which both were in light blue and black with lots of chrome trim.
The color scheme was used on some actual old cars such as this model, https://www.carmodel.com/acme-models/a1 ... 956/150783

And then speaking of models, was at a hobby shop looking at boxed sets of paint & at some quite nice diecast historical miniatures, but they were different from actual people and vehicles from our world history and there were some interesting alternate history miniatures too.

Was on lunch break from work and went outside with my brown paper bag lunch and it started to rain and get water spots on the paper bag: I was headed across the street to a diner or fast food place to get a drink from.

Was inside what I first thought was a building but it had frame numbers, like how ship frames are numbered, in little circles high on the walls.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2022, 7:23 pm

i dreamt i was in a fantasy landscape where medieval-type peasantry were fighting the despot's assassins, and there were bombs blowing up all over the place and turning the assassins into bright shiny ghosts that lived inside the pits that the bombs blew up.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2022, 4:35 pm

There's old general store where I grew up that's over a hundred years old and closed down years ago when I was in my early 20s, but in my dream it was not only open and full of people but there was this weird machine in the middle of it that made customized rag dolls kind of like Build A Bear. You would insert money for the doll like an arcade machine, pick out a body for the doll and then a simple outfit that was made of felt and then pick out designs such as flowers or ribbons to be put on the outfit, and then hair and a face that would be printed on the doll. The machine even had a screen on it that would ask you what you wanted to name the doll and ask you things like your favorite colors or food, which they would use to create the "personality" for the doll, which was weird because the doll didn't actually do anything. Maybe the government was using it to get information from kids? Anyway after making all these selections the machine would then stitch and stuff the doll together and it basically looked like a cheap handmade rag doll, but it cost 18 dollars to make, which is really cheap compared to Build A Bear, and the kids and adults crowded around it were evidence that it was very popular. So when I finally got a chance to make one I pumped in a huge bunch of 1 dollar coins but when the machine asked me to pick out things I had trouble deciding or the controls wouldn't move the way I wanted and there was a timer that ran out and it would just move on to the next part. When it built the doll it had no face or clothing and wasn't even stuffed and I was very angry and upset.

The machine also let you draw a face and design for the doll by hand on a sheet of paper that you'd insert into it, but seriously, I could just take it home and customize it by hand with my craft supplies.

I think the reasons for this dream may be because the day before I was wanting to try out a crane game that had small plastic toys inside it but I didn't have any 1 dollar coins, which was all it took. Also I just recently made a couple of DIY twin Baby Grinch, a boy and a girl, out of fleece. But I'm not entirely happy with how their faces turned out, especially the girl. I wanted to remodel their heads and faces but I don't have enough fabric left and will have to get more. :(

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2022, 11:22 pm

A dream of sewing related stuff too. :?

Last night. I was fixing my shoes on a chair outside in the sun, sewing them up, and I was even using the proper tool, an awl. The bird that pulled them apart was nearby squawking at me. :| Thank you, bird. I then went to sleep, woke up the next day and they were pulled apart again. That'll be a rare genuine dream which was based in reality from something that happened the day before. They don't happen often with me. Just nightmares.

Analyzing it, that'll be my subconscious saying that no matter how much you fix things, they'll still continue to break, or something along those lines. Inevitability.

I had a nightmare afterwards.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2022, 12:17 am

I went back to the summer home of my exbf. It was renovated in real life after I stopped going, but I have no idea what the renovations look like. In my dream there were several new bedrooms and everything was much bigger. At the end of an upstairs hallway there was a bedroom sticking out, but with no walls around it. It's hard to explain but the floor stuck out or extended like a huge shelf, without any type of safety railing. On the shelf there were two trundle beds and it was meant to be a guest bedroom. There was barely any room to walk around the two beds, maybe 4" on either side. People could fall off the sides of the shelf / floor onto the level below. I was warning people not to use those beds but everyone kept telling me they were really cute, and it would be fun.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2022, 2:55 am

i dreamt i was in a "Simpsons" cartoon, Homer was struggling and yelling "DOH!!" as he normally does, some small asteroid landed across from his house and wrecked the neighborhood, the rest of it evaporated upon waking. then, i dreamt i was in the recording studio in 1967 along with the rock group "the lemon pipers" as they were recording their hit "green tambourine." they were arguing over whether or not to record it, as they didn't like it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 11:06 pm

i was out in a grassy wind-swept field on a bright gray day with my late father and brother. i wonder if this means [premonition] if my oldest brother is next to go?

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2022, 7:24 am

It certainly was weird. I was with a guy in this basement hang out club place. Not the kind where you go dancing. Like just a hangout place on a basement level. It had a few huge rooms and a cafeteria. I was hanging out with this guy that looked like he was interested in army stuff. For some reason a great deal of the dream had to deal with these LEGO figures that he gave me, that almost looked like robots. I was hanging out with that guy a lot in the dream. He was very friendly. Mom was in the dream also helping me find the LEGO things and other stuff she gave me. Me and army guy loaded it in his truck in sacks. When I was at the cafeteria there was a heavy set black man in a tan hoodie that looked laid back with his hands in his hoodie pocket. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back wishing I was chill like that. I remember feeling more confident when I stood next to him, but in the rest of the dream I was slightly uncomfortable with myself just like real life. I remember in the middle of the dream I was looking out the small basement window and there was a woman in light beige formal wear as if she came from an office. She was walking a black dog. She saw me down in the basement looking out and smiled as she walked close by to the building. I could sense she thought I was a little weird for looking out the basement window.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 12:17 am

i dreamt i was at my folk's house and on the street in front somebody had rigged a sort of hang-gliding line and several identically dressed [khaki button-down shirt and blue jeans/running shoes] young men flew down the street on it while hanging by their bellies on the line with their heads upside-down.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 9:44 am

I had one where I was lying on my bed. A rat climbed up on it and came for me. I blocked it with my blanket but had thoughts of it still being dangerous because its still in the house.

It came true because I had the incident of having to call the police on a housemate and it took 2 more weeks to evict him.

I had one where I was lamenting a lack of money. In the dream I had to sell some things to Robert De Niro because i was so poor.
I got a phonecall 3 weeks later from a restaurant offering me an interview. In the restaurant there was the GodFather music playing, so hopefully it means Im selling my time to the restaurant in return for money.

I had another where I was walking along a skyscraper which was on its side. Later I watched a video by the corridor crew about putting the 1960's Batman into the latest Batman movie. In the 1960's Batman he used to climb up a skyscraper as if he was walking.The corridor crew said they were going to make him gritty. There was some footage of the 60's Batman chasing a villain but he stopped to put money in the parking machine. He was trying to be virtuous in the little things while neglecting the bigger issue of the villain getting away. This is how I used to be myself.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 1:48 pm

I had a dream
There were goats in my garden
Goats in my garden