What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 176 of 246 [ 3933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 May 2019, 10:39 pm

^^ A devoted hockey fan during the career of Bobby Orr. The old-timers in the dream were those same guys (from all teams), but aged appropriately to now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 11:15 pm

^^wow, that would mean they'd be in their 80s and 90s :o :bigsmurf:

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 May 2019, 1:39 am

^^Not yet, but Orr's autobiography does say that his greatest joy is being called "Grand-Dad"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 2:30 am

Claradoon wrote:
^^Not yet, but Orr's autobiography does say that his greatest joy is being called "Grand-Dad"

that would be my greatest joy also had it happened. mebbe in the next life...

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2019, 10:29 am

I'd love to have a dream about meeting one of my favorite sports players. So far, I haven't had a dream about Denis Istomin, but I did have one about meeting his mom. She said how proud she was of Denis and what a nice man he was.

I do remember long ago having a dream about watching Rafael Nadal play a game that wasn't tennis. He was quite good at it, too. He's good at a number of different sports, as are a majority of the tennis players in Europe, including Federer and Istomin as well.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2019, 4:21 am

have not had any pro or amateur athlete dreams that i can recall.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2019, 4:57 pm

May I briefly interrupt this thread by asking, "has anybody had weird-dreams involving interactions here in WP?"

P.S. In the original poll "what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?" none of my experiences apply. Hence, the poll choice of "a yummy ice-cream" seems fitting!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 2:58 am

JustFoundHere wrote:
May I briefly interrupt this thread by asking, "has anybody had weird-dreams involving interactions here in WP?" P.S. In the original poll "what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?" none of my experiences apply. Hence, the poll choice of "a yummy ice-cream" seems fitting!

makes perfect sense to me :flower: i've had WP dreams before. :alien: have you also?

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 2:58 pm

auntblabby wrote:
JustFoundHere wrote:
May I briefly interrupt this thread by asking, "has anybody had weird-dreams involving interactions here in WP?" P.S. In the original poll "what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?" none of my experiences apply. Hence, the poll choice of "a yummy ice-cream" seems fitting!

makes perfect sense to me :flower: i've had WP dreams before. :alien: have you also?

What were these WP-related dreams in detail? Were there common threads to these dreams?

Surprisingly, I have not had a WP-related dream; yet I'd be interested in a WP-related dream (which I will add to this thread). Hence, my response, "the WP-related dream(s) that never happened!" :)

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 3:57 pm

I'd love to meet a fellow WP cat lover, in a dream or for real.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 10:35 pm

JustFoundHere wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
JustFoundHere wrote:

What were these WP-related dreams in detail? Were there common threads to these dreams? Surprisingly, I have not had a WP-related dream; yet I'd be interested in a WP-related dream (which I will add to this thread). Hence, my response, "the WP-related dream(s) that never happened!" :)

i wish i could tell you but it was too too many dreams ago for me to remember it, i suppose i could eventually comb through a few hundred pages of either "weirdest dream" thread.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2019, 11:07 pm

JustFoundHere wrote:
May I briefly interrupt this thread by asking, "has anybody had weird-dreams involving interactions here in WP?"

!

Have you had dreams like that?

I have had individual WP people appear in dreams. Actually just two, both young ladies, neither of whom I have ever met in real life, but I have a general notion of what both of them look like, have turned up dreams over the years.

But I have never had an interaction on WP turn up in a dream.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2019, 7:11 am

I’ve been dreaming about babies a lot lately. I don’t actually want another baby, but it’d be nice if someone I know would have a baby and let me babysit!

In one of my baby dreams last night, we were traveling in a car, got lost, and ended up in this narrow lane in the woods. I had to back up over a natural rock bridge, and we very nearly went over the side of it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2019, 5:21 am

^^^what do you think that dream was telling you?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2019, 10:03 am

Last night I had a weird dream that I had befriended Melania Trump and she turned out to not be so bad, but I was slipping colorful-looking pills to everyone at the White House. I woke up before I could see what the pills did. :?

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2019, 2:24 pm

I dreamed that I was getting married. 8O
I was in the house that my grandparents lived in back when I was a kid, and I was in their bedroom with a bridal gown on, or some kind of a dress that looked similar. There was a large group of people gathered in the kitchen. I didn't even know who the groom was, I caught a glimpse of him but had no clue who he was or why we were getting married. I was unusually calm and couldn't figure that out, either. Although I felt a sense of dread as I started walking to "here comes the bride". That's all I remember. Maybe I had been drugged into marrying against my will and it was just starting to wear off.