What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 206 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2021, 2:53 pm

Strange dream yesterday.

Watched the Pope in Iraq spreading the good news and asking for other religions to join together to make peace.
Which is a brave and courageous move on his part, when considering the area that he is in was the former HQ of Isis.

Anyway, what does this have to do with dreams?

Well, dreamed a really strange and religious dream last night.
Which went like this.

I found myself in a really big church, which was several stories high.
I was all dressed in white gowns, like Jesus.

I found myself at the top of the church, on the staircase and balcony that overlooked the main church where i think the Pope was sitting.

In the other direction, I looked into a room through a glass door, into a simple room, the kind of rooms you get in churches for quiet study. The ceiling of this room was shaped like the side of a church, like the outside was the roof and made up one side of a triangle type of shape. In the ceiling of this sectioned off room, there were several windows in the ceiling / roof, so one could look up into the sky if one wished, to see the clouds or the stars in the night sky.

Anyway. Towards the other way, facing the man seating in the center of the Cathedral, were several stair cases.

I faced towards these stair cases, and levitated off the ground 6 inches, and then levitated down the stairs, taking the first stair case in a second.

I levitated down several stair cases and eventually found myself outside the Cathedral. Levitating in each case, while standing up right. Appearing to move my body when my mind wished it to move.

Then I found myself outside the Cathedral in a towns-cape / desert (this landscape now is fairly sketchy in me).
But now I find myself dressed in bright red, and seated in a floating / levitating chair, and again,
I moved around at will again by the will of my mind.

While i wore bright red gowns, I also wore red gloves.
Only at the end of the dream to take off the left hand glove to reveal that I actually had black skin, my fingers were black as the darkest skinned black skin races, and I had a gold ring with some type of jewel on it on my pointing finger.

And then I woke up.

Now, I don't really have a messiah complex. Well, not the full delusion at least. I do try and do what I think is right, and I have read a lot on various religions.

But I am far too naughty to be a priest or perhaps even a good member of a church.
So... its all very strange...

I have no issues with the present Pope, or the African Church.
Not that I know the present Pope, nor do I know any of the leaders of the African Church.

All very bizarre, but there ya go.
I wonder what it all means...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2021, 4:03 pm

i dreamt i was with a very wealthy family, richer than Croesus. they were all exceptionally beautiful and fit specimens like walking statues, but very full of themselves and disdainful of lesser beings esp. those without money. they spent all their time scheming on how to get more money and power, and when they weren't doing that they were sleeping with each other ("keeping it in the family bloodline") and playing on their yachts and polo/croquet and such.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2021, 7:26 am

i dreamt i was on the astral plane in some sort of museum of spirit or academy of spirit, i floated around and saw all these fractional scale models of various believe systems/philosophies as well as actual quasi-physical models of spiritual evolution in a quasi-stellar arrangement [composed of dark stars and light stars, countless numbers], depicting how all us living things on this world and others come from the same source of infinite light energy, and how over countless eons it matriculates various ways but all towards greater development of spirit. it was interesting to see it expressed in a sort-of schematic way that i could look at, palpate and readily understand. i hope this dream made sense.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2021, 3:20 pm

This dream was a long one so I am going to post this first part right now. :wink:

Part 1:
Many of you know that I have a strong hatred of my bigoted uncles. In fact in this dream, I was at a gym enjoying some time on a treadmill. The lights went out as did everything around me. The treadmill that I was on tossed me into the boxing room then the lights came back on.

Standing before me was my father; the physically fit (or skinny) version. He looked at me then said "Son, I know you hate your uncles but it needs to stop as quickly as possible."

He then put a picture of one of my uncles on the box and then said "Son, have at him!"

I obliged and began boxing.

He then signaled my NT sister to come in.

She obliged then began doing the same.

The dream finished with him saying to us "Very good kids, now after we finish, let's get a drink.
The drinks will be on me."

Reality:

The uncle who I was "beating up" got married for the third time three weeks ago. My mom attended the wedding, but when she returned, she told us that the food was cold during the reception and that many people who attended wanted to know the whereabouts of me and my NT sister.

The uncle who got married (whenever he visits) treats me and my NT sister like crap.

Does anyone know the meaning of this dream? :?

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2021, 4:31 pm

Okay, this one is really long and convoluted so I'll put a short version at the bottom.

Gollum and Frodo fighting in mount doom, I watch from a distance. What's different from the film is that there are iron ladders all about the rocks and cliffs and Frodo grabs onto one while struggling with Gollum, who falls. Gollum hits lava but it's realistic lava so he doesn't sink but burns quite horribly on top of it.

Then I was in some facility, in some high-tech torture/execution chamber. I step onto this floor and somebody overseeing my execution in some room with a window activates the death machines. Spinning blades of various sorts come out of the floor and I try my best to avoid them. I move to the side, hugging the walls, but more things are activated and something on the floor pushes me back onto the part of the floor with the blades.
Then I see Gollum walk across the floor, while I jump onto a higher floor and watch Gollum get cut up by the blades.
Then a goose slave from Kung Fu Panda comes in to check on us. He does and tries to go back through the futuristic sliding door he came in. I followed him, hoping to escape through it but the person in the room overseeing us knew this and closed it, to the dismay of the goose.

The person (who I somehow knew was female) activated some greenish nerve gas which started to fill the room up. Very deadly, I had to escape. I held my breath just as I started to taste the gas and looked for a way out. I found a doorway and suddenly the facility started to resemble my house and that of my grandparents. I ran up several flights of stairs as the gas filled the house.

I came to a room resembling my room in my childhood house, with a large window overlooking the street. I jumped through it and landed on a smaller roof over the front door, now finally safe from the gas.
It was night and quite busy on the street. I realised the person overseeing the failed execution was some anthro cartoon fox woman who will be coming to the room looking for me.
I was an anthro cartoon crocodile but also a green ghost with a long white beard and a ghostly tail instead of legs at the same time and I decided to grab some green shoes. I ate off the ends because they were small and somebody on the street who appearantly was a friend of mine remarked they were too small for me but they fit with the ends bit off because my toes stuck out.
As the evil fox lady came to find me I jumped down onto the ground and hid in a corner as I heard her talk to her henchmen. I had in the meantime taken my shoes off and was eating them. They were kind of good.
The fox lady jumped down onto the ground to look for me. She turned around, discovering me while I was trying to hide but I tried to play it cool and said "Hello" rather menaclingly.

She ran and I chased her across many streets and roads. Then it was daytime and I chased her, while kung-fu-defeating her henchmen while jumping across a series of trains on a railway-highway. It was hard to reach her because she kept jumping on fast trains but eventually I jumped onto the train she was on all the while fighting her henchmen.

I think maybe the trains crashed or we jumped off, now we were standing around and both of us were cartoon crocodiles. We had large odd-looking penises. They looked similar to our tails with clusters of small, tail-like growths protruding from under and to the side of them. We called them our tails but they were really our penises. We compared the sizes and mine was the biggest because I'm a male and she was female in a way so her cartoon crocodile tail penis was a little bit smaller. This made a lot more sense when I was dreaming it.

Another part of my dream included me being in school, in class getting anxious about doing the school work well and drawing in my free time.

Then I went back in time to many years ago to right an unspecified wrong in the past and needed to retrace the steps of my past self.
I was an owl (which was pretty cool) flying about this huge tree where a whole lot of birds lived in like a sort of magical animal tree apartment building.
Large openings in the side of the tree led to cave-like interiors with smaller rooms in them, which where living quarters for the bird citizens. In these rooms was usually a glowing pool that looked like the healing pools found in the Xen levels in Half-Life.
I searched one hollow for my home or that of my owl girlfriend but only other birds lived there. Mostly songbirds, robins and corvids. They didn't like owls so I had to check quickly and get out because they'd otherwise chase me as I flew off to harass me in mid-air.
I flew to a lower hollow but it still wasn't the right one.
I flew into the next hollow down and that was the right one. I found my owl girlfriend. Of course my girlfriend all those years ago but not in the present time that I came from.
She was not a real species of owl I could identify. She had features that remind me of screech owls, great horned owls and elf owls but with fantastic colouration.
She was mostly a dark brown with a pale underbelly, thin but light markings on her face and dark black-blue somewhat iridescent feathers on the top of her head, shoulders and back.

And that's all I remember.

TL;DR:

Gollum burns on scientifically accurate lava.

Unlike Gollum, I escape a spinning-blade and nerve gas execution chamber by following a Kung-Fu Panda goose henchman of a fox lady.
Then I chase her as a shoe-eating cartoon crocodile who compares the size of my weird penis with other cartoon crocodiles after fighting on top of trains.

Go back in time as an owl to try and find my owl ex-girlfriend in a big magic tree I used to live in.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 6:52 am

Another one, quite odd. Summary at the bottom.

I was visiting my granddad. We were talking and my mother and me noticed granddad was acting strange. He was forgetful and what he was saying made little sense.
We figured it was evil pheromones in the air spread by some supervillain.
Me and a group of friends decided to travel into the city to find out more about it.
I think I may have driven a car at this point in the dream but I can't properly remember.

Anyway, at some point we came to some part of the town, next to a small river or creek with grass around it, adjacent to a small street with houses, one of which we were interested in.
We took out some crocodile henchmen guarding the house.

Opening the door, we found this house was actually a giant dishwasher (but filled with normal sized dishes) belonging to the unspecified bad guys responsible for the evil pheromones from earlier.
The dishwasher building was dirty and full of rice which clogs up the mechanical parts. Howard and Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory (who were part of my group of friends here) argued over whether or not we should clean out the dishwasher building of the rice which I did.
Although a bit icky, I grabbed most of the rice from the various parts, taking some machine parts off to reach it, and threw it outside. It took a little trying to remember how to fit the parts on again afterwards but I managed.
Then we put some trays, cups and utensils which had fallen off the racks, containers and conveyor belts that were part of the dishwashing machine and put them in their appropriate place.

We went outside and finicked with the buttons for the controls a bit, turning the machine on. Clicking more buttons may have turned it off, though, we had no idea exactly how it worked and the icons on the controls made no sense to us.

Anyway, turning on the dishwasher house was somehow supposed to hinder the big bad guy. The big bad guy actually called (I think on some video phone-thing so we could see his face but he couldn't see us) us because he knew the dishwasher house had been turned on. He said he knew it wasn't the leader of the crocodile guards that did it because normally he would recieve a text message from him.

Big Bad Guy: "It couldn't have been crocodile guard because he would always text me he turned the machine on, haha!"

I rushed over to the knocked-out crocodile guard leader and grabbed his smartphone. I texted to the big bad guy:

"Hey, I turned the machine on, haha"

The big bad guy surprisingly was now convinced the crocodile guard turned the machine on and that there was nothing to be concerned about. We were all relieved our "plan"(we were mostly just winging it) worked.

TL;DR:
Granddad acts strange because evil airborned pheromones spread by a bad guy.
Me, along with Howard and Bernadette from the Big Bang Theory, cleaned a giant house which was a dishwasher on the inside and turned it on.
The bad guy called and we had to make him think the crocodile man guarding the dishwasher house had turned it on.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2021, 1:44 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
This dream was a long one so I am going to post this first part right now. :wink:

Part 1:
Many of you know that I have a strong hatred of my bigoted uncles. In fact in this dream, I was at a gym enjoying some time on a treadmill. The lights went out as did everything around me. The treadmill that I was on tossed me into the boxing room then the lights came back on.

Standing before me was my father; the physically fit (or skinny) version. He looked at me then said "Son, I know you hate your uncles but it needs to stop as quickly as possible."

He then put a picture of one of my uncles on the box and then said "Son, have at him!"

I obliged and began boxing.

He then signaled my NT sister to come in.

She obliged then began doing the same.

The dream finished with him saying to us "Very good kids, now after we finish, let's get a drink.
The drinks will be on me."

Reality:

The uncle who I was "beating up" got married for the third time three weeks ago. My mom attended the wedding, but when she returned, she told us that the food was cold during the reception and that many people who attended wanted to know the whereabouts of me and my NT sister.

The uncle who got married (whenever he visits) treats me and my NT sister like crap.

Does anyone know the meaning of this dream? :?

Part 2:

The dream then cut to the childhood church my NT sister and I attended until 2013 (in the case of my NT sister) and until 2017 (regarding myself). Everyone was very well-dressed, so it was likely an important date in the Catholic calendar. Happy music was playing and when we arrived, I snuck into the bathroom saying I needed to relieve myself.

I entered the bathroom and saw a bar wrapped in orange foil. I unwrapped it and saw it was a pot edible. A note next to it was "Just for you." After washing my hands, I sat in the pew next to my family and the pot kicked in during The Homily. Everyone panicked as if I was possessed but I managed to get into the "quiet room" with the help of my dad who was seated at the back of the Vestibule.

He looked at me and shouted, "Nice one, Son!"

The dream finished with him and my mom bickering in the parking lot.

My NT sister stood to the side eating popcorn.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2021, 6:09 pm

If I'm asleep with a radio or tv on, whatever they are doing is frequently incorporated in my dream. For example, years ago I used to fall asleep listening to a certain talk radio station. In the morning about the time I woke up every day, they would have an interview with someone. One time I distinctly remember they were interviewing an Arab and so I dreamed that I was an Arab despite knowing next to nothing about what it would actually be like to be an Arab.

Last night I fell asleep in my chair with Lone Star Law on the Animal Planet channel. For those who are unfamiliar with Lone Star Law, it is a show about game wardens in Texas. (Sometimes they show North Woods Law instead which is about Maine and New Hampshire game wardens.) These are about the only things I watch on tv.

It's not unusual in the show for them to be checking out someone and find signs of drug use and so they search and find drugs and arrest them. When they were doing this on tv while I was asleep, I had a dream that I was being arrested for a variety of things including possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, open container, dwi, and fishing without a license. In my dream, I was trying to understand how I could be arrested for any of that since I have never used marijuana or any other illegal drug, I very rarely drink (about one beer every month or two) and so couldn't be under the influence, and I haven't been fishing for several years because of a neuropathy that appears when I am casting (I assume something like tennis elbow).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 1:30 am

i dreamt i was miraculously walking in my neighborhood with a great sense of carefree ease, sans the usual canes and awkward painful stiffness, i was wearing a net tanktop and scrub bottoms and beige net mesh shoes with soft crepe soles. eventually i came upon a dark blue toyota prius with its door open, i hopped in like it was the most natural thing, and i tooled around the neighborhood in this remarkable auto. then it occurred to me that i needed to have my regular walking shoes, so i drove back home and searched but found out that i must have left them at my parents' house, so i drove to the house, my late mom was there appearing as she was around 30, and the house was as it was before the new owners remodeled it. i put on a pair of slippers i hadn't seen in decades, they promptly fell apart around my feet, mom told me it was only natural that they couldn't last to the present day. then mom disappeared and i found myself alone in their old house, and it occurred to me that i had to shut the curtains and turn out the lights and lock the doors as i left the place for the last time, then i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2021, 11:40 am

I was outside and I discovered a bunch of newborn bunnies sleeping by the road. Then a bunch of puppies. Then I remembered I had four puppies indoors and needed to look after them. One of them was named Bedouin because it had been a stray. Bedouin was grey and shaggy and really cute, but I couldn't find him. Another one was named Gingerbread and it was a brown-plaid-coloured Scottie dog. I was looking for Bedouin when I opened the door, and an animal jumped on my back. It turned out it was a baby fox. I was so excited to have a fox in my house and I wanted to take pictures of it for Sly, but I couldn't find my camera.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2021, 7:40 pm

Apparently me, going to an open prison in an another island, away from my family. And one of my aunts are with me along with countless women.

The weird part was me, discussing house/rooms in a small yet crowded precinct to some agent.

... Had some papers -- the details and etc. But the last page, detailing the place where I stay had it's copy cut off.
As if the copy machine either lost it's ink or stopped less than a forth way.

And the thoughts; countless plans to be independent and the 'my life is over' thoughts...
And not being resistive. Not questioning about anything. As if I just went along cluelessly with whatever this was.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2021, 8:46 pm

My boyfriend and I had virtually the same dream last night. I was with my deceased father trying to get clearance to enter a hospital for my second Covid vaccine treatment, which was an oral tablet. He dreamed that he was with his late wife, going into a clinic for an oral Covid vaccine, but his was his first vaccine.

Weird, or what?

Neither of us has had any Covid vaccine in real life.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2021, 10:30 pm

Last night I dreamed about making sure that I collected the sample for the colorectal screening exam that I have to mail back.

I spent what seemed like hours dreaming about it, but was unable to produce the sample today.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2021, 4:28 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I was outside and I discovered a bunch of newborn bunnies sleeping by the road. Then a bunch of puppies. Then I remembered I had four puppies indoors and needed to look after them. One of them was named Bedouin because it had been a stray. Bedouin was grey and shaggy and really cute, but I couldn't find him. Another one was named Gingerbread and it was a brown-plaid-coloured Scottie dog. I was looking for Bedouin when I opened the door, and an animal jumped on my back. It turned out it was a baby fox. I was so excited to have a fox in my house and I wanted to take pictures of it for Sly, but I couldn't find my camera.

Sounds like your maternal instinct is surfacing in your dream for some reason. :)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2021, 6:54 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Sounds like your maternal instinct is surfacing in your dream for some reason. :)

Either that, or I'm going insane in my animal farm! :twisted:

Last night's dream: It was weird and didn't have much of a plot line, but at one point I was in a tiny regional airport, flying to Heathrow. I noticed that I was wearing two platinum diamond rings together, like marriage. The top one was broken near the diamond so that the ring / circle was split open. The airport man reminded me that I got the ring from Donald (meaning somehow Donald Trump), and that maybe he scammed me with a cheap ring. I told him that I was with Donald Trump when he bought the ring at a reputable and very expensive jewellery shop. Then there was a little boy in a mac, standing on a large cob salad, on the road.

Yes, I think I'm going insane from my animal farm.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2021, 3:09 pm

don't let the crazies live rent-free in your cranium.