What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 252 of 252 [ 4029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 13%  13%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 58 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 630

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 1:41 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Water proof? I have no idea. I face away from the water when I shower so they don't get very wet. I just find the stuff and tilt my head back. Then if I'm staying in longer and don't need to read anything I take them off and set them out of the shower. The main problem is steam but I don't like super hot water anyway so it's not always a problem.

Oh, I was just thinking of any tint you might have on your glasses (like a dark tint).

In my experience, having tinted lenses become wet can make the colour of the tint fade a little, even when the tint is just a standard grey colour or something like that.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 1:46 pm

My tint is already three years old and it comes off when I clean them, so it's already blotchy. Plus the arm on my glasses is still broken. I'm such a fashion diva lol. I have better / newer glasses but they're bifocals and I can't deal with the line so I don't wear them.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 1:48 pm

I have a pair of tinted lenses with an expensive frame that has a broken arm.

I am hoping to fix them somehow, even if it means paying to have them fixed.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

27 May 2024, 1:55 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I have better / newer glasses but they're bifocals and I can't deal with the line so I don't wear them.
Go for varifocals - there is no line. The focus varies seamlessly across the lens.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2024, 2:47 pm

I dreamt I was doing yard maintenance in the backyard of a recent dwelling, with a "best friend" i'd never seen before in waking life. he was rail-thin but incredibly strong, demonstrating his powers by yanking out a 3' stump out of the ground, roots and all, and hurling it across the yard to a burn pile. when I asked him how he did it, he said "anything may be accomplished in dreams." I then asked him how come I had such trouble doing it, and he shrugged his shoulders in wonderment. :shrug:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2024, 10:39 pm

augmented by weed :drunken: :colors: :hic: I had some utterly indescribable dreams featuring psychedelic colors and abstract patterns.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2024, 2:53 am

I was doing a lot of tasks that needed physical agility and competence, and had begun to notice that my performance was off. It took me about 3 tries to properly get from a loft onto the top of a ladder. I was among friends or a caring family. I used some device I'd designed earlier to lower me gently to the floor, and that worked well, but my brother then stood under the device, which I realised was dangerous because the device had a couple of heavy iron things on it that looked like very heavy coat-hangers, and they would soon drop to the ground and one of them would quite likely hit him on the head. Next thing, the coat hangers had hit us both on the head. I was unharmed but he had a head injury, though luckily he hedn't lost conciousness, so concussion was unlikely. But he began showing signs of mental or physical impairment. The situation then became a plot in a popular old TV series which I was watching with friends or family. In the show, a doctor was sent for who made some kind of pronoucement, which was awkward for the patient and his family, and seemed like it may be wrong, or not the whole truth.

I haven't got a brother so don't know where that came from.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2024, 6:33 am

I had a dream that I was on a train, and a group of three people came through the door at the end of a carriage.

Incidentally, the carriage evidently wasn't attached to another carriage, so this group of people had magically climbed aboard from the outside, on the tracks. They weren't running or anything, so it appeared that they just came out of nowhere.

Anyway, all three of them had pistols. They all walked past me. I was sat on a side-seat in the carriage, behind a plastic screen of sorts. Within a few moments, the group of three with pistols turned their attention to me, and two of them grabbed me and shoved a pistol each into my ribs, silently, yet aggressively.

There was then a voice at the opposite end of the carriage to where they had hopped onto the carriage. Some kind of mafia boss appeared and they all put their guns away and sat down on vacant seats, as if nothing had ever happened.

/the end

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2024, 10:25 am

I dreamt that I was in the hospital having a baby. No one was with me in the hospital room. Anyway, things progressed quicker than the doctors expected, so I ended up delivering it myself. It was premature and small. I wasn’t sure if it was going to survive. I woke up when doctors and nurses rushed into the room.

ElmersTrueLove
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jun 2024, 10:31 am

There's unspeakable art of Elmer made in Gmod out there. I won't go into too much detail in case someone under 20 reads this, but it involved his feet mostly and one with him getting stuck in the ground with his feet up. Anyway, I had a really bad dream that there was even more, there was still some feet content but there were some that were worse like... him being tied to a branch. I wish people wouldn't do this s**t.

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2024, 11:25 pm

^^^if you don't mind, who is "Elmer"?

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

14 Jun 2024, 7:31 am

^ See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmer_Fudd (among many others)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2024, 12:40 am

^^^thank you 8)