Send An Anonymous message to a WP member

Page 4 of 47 [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 47  Next

hilaryy_renee_
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jun 2015, 1:14 am

You are absolutely amazing, wonderful, and sooo much more ... I am beyond lucky to have you as a part of my life.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 9:57 pm

I enjoyed messaging you and talking to you for a month. You're probably long gone WP now, have a good rest of life.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2015, 4:18 pm

It's obvious why you are alone, and it's not the reason you think it is. You could do something about it if you weren't so whiny and bitter and insistent about it not being your fault. I don't think you will ever find friends or romance, at least until you get your head on straight. I know I wouldn't hang out with you or date you if I was single, and it's because you are basically a douchebag. A self righteous, entitled, pity party throwing, paranoid, lazy, crying to the world, douchebag.

Relationships require effort. You see any effort on your part as an unfair requirement. Thats where you are wrong, and thats another thing that is going to cost you. So, until you decide to put forth some kind of effort, brush up on your video game skills and your web surfing abilities, because that is all you are going to have. And I do know what I'm talking about too. While I may not be young anymore, I've certainly had a good life, and I've had relationships and I'm actually happy with my life. I've forced myself to learn how to fit in with the world and the payoff was worth any uncomfortable effort I had to put in to do so. It's not impossible, you just want everything handed to you on a silver platter because you somehow think you deserve it. You don't, nobody does. The fact that someone exists and draws breath doesn't make them entitled to happiness. It makes them entitled to pursue the happiness and to not be killed without reason. That's all. You get what you work for, so don't expect anything at all without making an effort.

Suck it up and get busy or shutup and deal.

That is all.

(This applies to several people, not just one.)

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2015, 9:28 pm

[This is a meta-post, directed to the OP of this thread.]

This thread is basically encouraging people to "anonymously" be hateful to others on this board. How can you possibly think that's okay at all? We should be encouraging each other to be kind, instead of giving people an opportunity to hate on each other.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2015, 10:36 pm

I'm not reading any more of your PM's so you can stop now. Your feelings are your responsibility not mine and I did not cross any line in my exchange with you nor did I personally attack you. You dished it out and now you can't take it. That is your problem, not mine, so either suck it up and move on or continue on PMing me and throwing a fit on the forum, I don't really care. However, I'm not reading them. Your whiny overreactions have put you into the category of "Someone I'm not at all interested in".

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 12:37 pm

In the words of that character from that overrated movie I didn't like: Let it go.

quiet_dove
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jul 2015, 12:38 pm

ReticentJaeger wrote:
In the words of that character from that overrated movie I didn't like: Let it go.

Let me guess, this is to me?

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 3:48 pm

I anonymously hate you :D

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 5:34 pm

Good God, you're f*****g nuts. :roll:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 7:11 pm

Why not just grow a pair and tell me off and cuss me out and get it over with and then let it go? Or do you just enjoy victimhood? It's not attractive btw, not at all. Thats why I stopped doing it decades ago. You want to talk about being an adult, maybe you should find out what that means and then give it a try yourself? You probably don't want to do that though because if you did then you run the risk that people might stop feeling sorry for you. I get the feeling that you are using people feeling sorry for you in place of people liking you. Maybe people would actually be able to like you once you stopped trying to get them to feel sorry for you all the time. Here is a hint, when people just feel sorry for you they don't see you as equal in all respects. Friendship happens when people do see you as equal.

Can you say "victim playing attention whore"? Cause you should.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 8:25 pm

A bully is not someone who disagrees with you, and who then shows you why you are mistaken.

No, a bully is instead someone who pretends to be your friend just to get close enough to you to hurt you; who learns just enough of your fears and shameful secrets to make betraying you really painful; and who then calls you weak and pathetic for being hurt.

A prime example would be Nurse Ratched from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

But you're not at all like that, are you? :roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2015, 8:29 pm

To paraphrase that overplayed song that everyone hates: You're so full of yourself, you probably think this post is about you.

Get over yourself.

kamiyu910
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 12:11 am

Dear ______,

If you look for an attack, you will find it, even in the most innocent of posts. I know depression well, and I have studied my own brain to understand it better, and I have found that it will take the most boring sentence and turn it into an attack. Someone could ask me to pass the salt and I would feel attacked by it, for no reason at all.

Since I have learned this, I have learned to step back and examine the situation, and to try never to respond while depressed, angry, or otherwise impaired. That way I don't overreact and create a massive problem that ends up making everything worse not only for myself, but for others as well because I in turn attacked them for a perceived assault.

I feel vaguely responsible for the mess, as you didn't fully understand my comment and because of that, more misunderstandings came about due to the emotional nature, but I posted it as a speculation, not an opinion, and opinions came out and were misunderstood.

No one communicates exactly the same as anyone else, and it's severely impacted when one is being affected by depression (i.e. misconstruing things as negative when they're not). I try very hard to disconnect my feelings when posting, especially if it's a controversial subject, and I try very hard to understand how someone else might be thinking if they respond with something different than what I believe. I have seen what happens when people take things too emotionally, logic flies out the window and reality is twisted, and nothing good comes of it. Feelings get hurt on all sides and I have seen many friendships end because of it.

Most sincerely yours,
Me

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 2:23 am

The definition of autism has changed, it no longer means being only mute and being unable to speak and never being able to take care of yourself. It is a spectrum now and Asperger's is a form of autism. How do you feel about Temple Grandin? She can talk and take care of herself and she is autistic and has been diagnosed at 14. She used to be mute and then she learned to speak at age 4.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 4:28 am

Hi, I'm delighted to see a new (strictly speaking not new) member like you on WP. It's fun to read your posts.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 3:39 pm

Are you spamming? If so, please stop.