Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

DeeDee327
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Dec 2014, 9:43 am

2014 was a very happy one for me because I bought a house, got a new granddaughter, AND discovered that my brother and I both have had Asperger's our whole life and now I see things MUCH clearer and am able to communicate to my husband and family easier. I am sooooooo happy! How about y'all? (sorry...originally from Kentucky lol) :colors: :jester:

keira
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2014, 4:11 pm

I'm happy to hear that you had such a good year :) My best wishes for your next year to be even better :)

I think the word I would use for 2014 is full. It was full of everything - good, bad, great, worse, many changes and challenges, many new experiences and great lessons learned. I think it made me wiser, kinder and happier after all. So it was a good year, too :)

Happy New Year, everyone! I wish everyone a lot of happiness and good insights, wisdom and kindness of the heart towards others and you yourself. :wink:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2014, 4:58 pm

my year was okay. hoping for changes next year. wishing everyone to get what they want most out of the new year.

tomato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2014, 6:32 pm

What's to celebrate about a new year? That the Earth made yet another revolution around the sun? How f*****g remarkable. Let's celebrate repetition. I will celebrate every time I take a chit.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2014, 6:46 pm

Love you and happy new year to you too, tomato. :P

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Dec 2014, 8:37 pm

happy new year to everyone...

fireworks everywhere here....some bastard shot my balcony with strong fireworks several times.