Page 2 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Shoggothgoat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 4:09 pm

Taking off a hoodie while walking quickly down the stairs. It went about as well as would be expected.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 4:11 pm

being alarmed/distracted by a spider crawling down to my face while in rush-hour traffic and almost causing an accident. :oops:

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 4:20 pm

I made coconut cookies for breakfast today and touched the hot pan with my bare fingers immediately after taking it out of the oven. :clown: :scratch: :chef:

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 7:57 pm

I can't think of anything funny that I did right now.

My sister's funny stupid story that I mentioned here before: When she got on an elevator, she kept pressing the button for the floor she was on instead of the destination floor. Of course it didn't work. She didn't realise that and said loudly "OMG, this elevator is not working!" to other people that happened to be there. Then someone pointed out that she was pressing the wrong button. It was embarrassing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 7:58 pm

that happened to me also. :oops:

Dreamsphere
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Apr 2015, 12:03 am

A few years ago i was trying to move a large bookshelf and all of a sudden the top shelf came crashing down and started a chain reaction taking down all shelf's under it.. I had a good 4 or 5 seconds to move out of the way but chose not to for whatever reason, all of those shelf's landed on my foot.. lost a toenail from that a week or so later.

A few weeks after my foot was healed i was carrying something backward down some stairs tripped and fell down like 7 steps and landed on the corner of a table, I had a massive bruise across half my arm and most of my back from that for a couple weeks. That was not a very good year for me... lol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 12:04 am

eventually piss people off at me no matter what I do. :|

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 12:31 am

auntblabby wrote:

yeah, same here :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 12:45 am

Booyakasha wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

well, let's join the awkward club then! Image

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 12:49 am

auntblabby wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

lool :D sure!

Charter members of the awkward club and of the bugger up club :jester:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 12:58 am

Booyakasha wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

lool :D sure! Charter members of the awkward club and of the bugger up club :jester:

it's all OURS! :bounce: we own it! Image

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 4:02 am

Another one from my sister that I posted here before.

When she went to the checkout at a supermarket (or some sort of shop) with the shopping basket full, she couldn't find her wallet. She left the basket at the checkout and ran home to get the wallet but couldn't find it there. When she returned to the supermarket, it turned out that her wallet was buried at the bottom of the shopping basket under all the things she was buying.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 6:30 am

syzygyish wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
Amity wrote:
I have a few examples :oops: , but the time I slammed a car door shut onto my hand, while having a stressful conversation was mind boggling. I was speaking as I was looking at my hand, watching the door close in on it, but it did not occur to me to move my hand in time.

Oh, God, I've done that----watch a catastrophe happen, when I had plenty of time to avoid it----like, watch something fall and break, when I could've caught it.

Some of my most "famous" ones, are.....

More than once I've opened an envelope of instant oatmeal, and thrown the oatmeal in the trash, and put the envelope in my bowl! GOD, that ticks-me-off!! LOL

One time, I called the phone company and told them that I paid my bill, in full, last month, and asked them why it didn't say "Amount owed: 0", this month. I got quite angry, and said something like: "I keep sending you money every month, and it never says 'zero'----when is it gonna say 'zero'?" LOL I don't know WHAT I was thinking----and, this was just a few years, ago----it wasn't like I was 18, and never lived on my own / payed my own bills, before!

OMG
Your hand can hold things!

What does that phrase mean----and, who were you talking to?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 1:44 pm

Not long ago the Animal Crossing New Leaf game I have for my 3DS ended up in the small garbage can near my couch and I was looking everywhere and was really worried when I couldn't find it. It wasn't until I emptied the small can into the big garbage can in the kitchen that I found the game, hidden at the bottom under all the junk that was in it. It was fine. I don't usually throw in things like food scraps or liquidy substances into my small can. :)
Those cartridges are so small and I'm too lazy to put them back in their cases every time I stop playing, I really need to be more careful!

Iamaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 2:03 pm

Possibly destroyed my marriage with words I should have never said, and now there is nothing I myself can do other than hope and not give up. Is this more futile than fighting the Borg though? Should I just give up? I need to find someone to take care of my birds.

Kate.com
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2015, 2:10 pm

Telling myself the lights are off in a room where minutes before I turned them off

Happens nearly every day