Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 10:10 pm

search for famous singers on youtube that you've never heard before. that's what i do. or i just search for random videos.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 10:23 pm

I am carrying on with Kingdom Hearts, but I get peed off with the boss battles. I need a nice game where I can just explore and collect things without having to battle every few minutes lol. Maybe I should try Sims 2.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 10:39 pm

I'm bored of my city, I need to wander around the world. . .

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 10:45 pm

Do you have a ATI Radeon?

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=SxXmPFxf2Jg&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

Buy a ATI Radeon and then DOWNLOAD!! !! !

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 10:58 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I am carrying on with Kingdom Hearts, but I get peed off with the boss battles. I need a nice game where I can just explore and collect things without having to battle every few minutes lol. Maybe I should try Sims 2.

That's the feeling that got me hooked on neopets. Lasted for about a month,
luckily I kicked the habit.

paranoid_android
Toucan
Toucan

26 Mar 2007, 11:19 pm

Unknown wrote:

movie

:lol: that's funny seeing how the graphics card has nothing at all to do with download speed.
Enough with the 128 already, I have a 256 and I know of 512MB that would destroy that.
Also, that's way overpriced. I got a Dell laptop for the same price with the same hard drive, screen, and disc drive, a 256MB GeForce and 2GB of ram off of the Dell website. It is also possible to crash as well though just downloading and playing videos certanly won't.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 11:24 pm

paranoid_android wrote:
Unknown wrote:

movie

:lol: that's funny seeing how the graphics card has nothing at all to do with download speed.
Enough with the 128 already, I have a 256 and I know of 512MB that would destroy that.
Also, that's way overpriced. I got a Dell laptop for the same price with the same hard drive, screen, and disc drive, a 256MB GeForce and 2GB of ram off of the Dell website. It is also possible to crash as well though just downloading and playing videos certanly won't.

I'm going to download some stuff off my ATI radeon. Which, ironically enough, has 128 Megs of RAM.

paranoid_android
Toucan
Toucan

26 Mar 2007, 11:28 pm

ahayes wrote:
paranoid_android wrote:
Unknown wrote:

movie

I'm going to download some stuff off my ATI radeon. Which, ironically enough, has 128 Megs of RAM.

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT!! !! !

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 10:26 am

If you're bored, find something to do. Being bored is a state of mind, I think. It's what happens when we want to do something but can't do it for whatever reason, so instead of doing something else, we hyperfocus on "nothing to do." That's how it's worked for me, anyway. I am bored if I want to watch TV but there is nothing on, but when that happens, I start plunking away at my piano, or find something interesting on Wikipedia to read about, or read a book, or even go out and throw mud on the wall of my house.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 11:21 am

When I get to that state, I go to Wikipedia. First I start with someone, or something I'm sort of interested in. Then I jump to a hyperlink for a reference, and read that, then keep going to see how far afield I can go. I used to do this for UFO websites, and I'd end up in some very spooky corners of the Internet...

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 12:06 pm

HA! Are you into UFO's Prof?

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 12:52 pm

Janicka, I used to be. I'm very much into reading about various kinds of phenomena.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 1:33 pm

:lol: I'm always bored. 24/7 man. :D

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 1:48 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
Janicka, I used to be. I'm very much into reading about various kinds of phenomena.

I used to find it mildly interesting. But you can't seperate fact from fiction with UFO's so I lost interest pretty quickly.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 3:28 pm

paranoid_android wrote:
ahayes wrote:
paranoid_android wrote:
Unknown wrote:

movie

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT!! !! !

FOR THE ATI RADEON!! !! !

THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY MEG NVIDIA GEFORCE FTW!! !! !