Page 3311 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3308, 3309, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3313, 3314 ... 4092  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 7:16 am

Darmok wrote:
Yikes, some kind of mob/crowd out on the streets. Need to tune into the police radio to find out what's happening. 8O

Okay sure, leave us hanging...

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 8:09 am

cberg wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:
AnneOleson wrote:
cberg wrote:
I can type in perfect technical English for many hours, annunciation however eludes my lazy Colorado accent.

Annunciation?

Wasn't that part of the joke?

No joke, I really am that awkward. I'm just going to smoke herb in the metaphysical corner if that's cool with everyone. I have no clear idea what's going on in my life in the absence of people who can interpret me before I can.

The joke implied was the pronouncing of the word enunciate as annunciate - i.e. irony

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 8:11 am

EzraS wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

I blame the Mandela effect.

Do you know the story behind the t-shirt ?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 8:13 am

EzraS wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Ferris: I have decided to be amused. Apparently even I am not completely immune to seasonal generosity.

Thank you O Dark One Image

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 8:49 am

It's raining but no snow- the snow comes and melts every couple of days. The weather seems like March or April, not December.
I took out the trash and my recycling bin was a mini swimming pool.

I heard garbage men make a lot of money, just like plumbers. I want to do a stint as a garbage woman. I need the cash and I'm sure I can endure anything. I just don't want the coworkers to be rough and bullying types, which I'm guessing might happen in that job.

Actually I remember being surprised when a lawyer-in-training told me and my sister that he liked the workplace environment, and that everyone was very easygoing. You would never guess them to be easygoing as they are so frightening to non-lawyers. So maybe I'm wrong about the garbage men too.

If there's a solitary job that requires menial labour, and solitary, that would be ideal.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 8:52 am

Actually garbage men are very nice here e.g. they wave to the little kids like my son when we went on a walk. So maybe that's not even a concern and I'm just making excuses for not applying

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 9:27 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
Actually garbage men are very nice here e.g. they wave to the little kids like my son when we went on a walk. So maybe that's not even a concern and I'm just making excuses for not applying

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 9:29 am

SaveFerris wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 10:19 am

Must contact MI5 as, SaveFerris is being crafty..

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 10:35 am

Quote:
MI5 - The Security Service , Telephone 020 7930 9000

If you know something about a threat to national security such as terrorism or espionage, we want to hear from you.

We will treat your information and any personal details in confidence unless you tell us otherwise or exceptionally if there is a need to share it with appropriate parties such as the police.

You can send us information through our online contact form. You can remain anonymous if you wish. Your message will be sent securely. You will see an acknowledgement when you have sent your message.

All messages will be read. However, we cannot promise to respond to any ferret hoaxes.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 10:47 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Quote:

If you know something about a threat to national security such as terrorism or espionage, we want to hear from you.

We will treat your information and any personal details in confidence unless you tell us otherwise or exceptionally if there is a need to share it with appropriate parties such as the police.

You can send us information through our online contact form. You can remain anonymous if you wish. Your message will be sent securely. You will see an acknowledgement when you have sent your message.

All messages will be read. However, we cannot promise to respond to any ferret hoaxes.

No, no just kidding

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 11:22 am

longshot wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Quote:

No, no just kidding

It's O.K , I reported myself just to be on the safe side :twisted:

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 1:24 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
longshot wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Quote:

No, no just kidding

It's O.K , I reported myself just to be on the safe side :twisted:

Does that mean you get a reward of dutiful service from M---Image

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 1:25 pm

Man I hate 007. :x

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 1:29 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Man I hate 007. :x

I was only being comical.. As, I'm not a super fan of the franchise either.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2018, 1:33 pm

I love Bond