Page 3963 of 4063 [ 60938 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3960, 3961, 3962, 3963, 3964, 3965, 3966 ... 4063  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,715
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

18 Nov 2019, 12:15 am

Sweet Pea reaching out. Touch the pea's finger for good luck. :P :mrgreen:


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,055
Location: New England

18 Nov 2019, 12:35 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Sweet Pea reaching out. Touch the pea's finger for good luck. :P :mrgreen:

Image


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

18 Nov 2019, 5:52 am

smudge wrote:
Image


Not one of Count Dooku's happier moments.



Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,167
Location: Near the trees and fields on a hill near the sea not far from beaches, harbours and castles on the Welsh coastline in the British Isles in the U.K. You know, that place next to Europe?.

18 Nov 2019, 6:25 am

EzraS wrote:
smudge wrote:
Image


Not one of Count Dooku's happier moments.


Looks like he may have a splinter? He doesn't look happy.


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200.
Empathy 11/80. AQ 39. May make sense to some. :)


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

18 Nov 2019, 7:47 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
EzraS wrote:
smudge wrote:
Image


Not one of Count Dooku's happier moments.


Looks like he may have a splinter? He doesn't look happy.


Looks like there's a lot at stake.



Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,055
Location: New England

18 Nov 2019, 8:30 pm

Police radio says officers are out with the tracking dogs again. Better send up my surveillance drone in case they start to get too close.


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,167
Location: Near the trees and fields on a hill near the sea not far from beaches, harbours and castles on the Welsh coastline in the British Isles in the U.K. You know, that place next to Europe?.

18 Nov 2019, 8:33 pm

Darmok wrote:
Police radio says officers are out with the tracking dogs again. Better send up my surveillance drone in case they start to get too close.

Keep some dog biscuits in your pocket. Just incase.


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200.
Empathy 11/80. AQ 39. May make sense to some. :)


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,055
Location: New England

18 Nov 2019, 9:21 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Police radio says officers are out with the tracking dogs again. Better send up my surveillance drone in case they start to get too close.

Keep some dog biscuits in your pocket. Just incase.

Good advice. Fortunately I tossed a couple of cheeseburgers into the woods this weekend, just as a precautionary measure, to throw them off the scent.


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,837
Location: Kansas city , missouri

18 Nov 2019, 10:13 pm

Darmok wrote:
Irish Wolfhound with subwoofers.

Image


Pump up the Volume.. !


_________________
Female
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,837
Location: Kansas city , missouri

18 Nov 2019, 10:15 pm

EzraS wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
EzraS wrote:
smudge wrote:
Image


Not one of Count Dooku's happier moments.


Looks like he may have a splinter? He doesn't look happy.


Looks like there's a lot at stake.


LOOOOOOOOLZZZZzz


_________________
Female
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are


Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,837
Location: Kansas city , missouri

18 Nov 2019, 10:23 pm

Darmok wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Police radio says officers are out with the tracking dogs again. Better send up my surveillance drone in case they start to get too close.

Keep some dog biscuits in your pocket. Just incase.

Good advice. Fortunately I tossed a couple of cheeseburgers into the woods this weekend, just as a precautionary measure, to throw them off the scent.

Try top sirloin next time .


_________________
Female
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
whereever you go ,there you are


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,103
Location: Twin Peaks

19 Nov 2019, 5:51 am

Jakki wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Police radio says officers are out with the tracking dogs again. Better send up my surveillance drone in case they start to get too close.

Keep some dog biscuits in your pocket. Just incase.

Good advice. Fortunately I tossed a couple of cheeseburgers into the woods this weekend, just as a precautionary measure, to throw them off the scent.

Try top sirloin next time .


Sounds like there's a lot at steak.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,715
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

19 Nov 2019, 11:57 pm

Darmok wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Sweet Pea reaching out. Touch the pea's finger for good luck. :P :mrgreen:

Image


Aww....Om Nom's twin. :mrgreen: :P :heart:


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,055
Location: New England

20 Nov 2019, 3:54 am

Boop!

Image


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Posts: 28,550
Location: לבד באי קר

20 Nov 2019, 4:44 am

aujourd'hui j'ai appris que l'on des pays francophones ne dit pas "il fait pluie" quand il pluie.

aussi j'ai appris le sens littéral du mot "aujourdhui". pourquoi ne pas simplement dire "hui"??? bientôt les gens vont dire "au jour d'aujourd'hui" :skull:


_________________
❄join my discord pls❄

Mais c'est la mort qui t'a assassinée, Marcia,
C'est la mort qui t'a consumée, Marcia,
C'est le cancer que tu as pris sous ton bras,
Maintenant, tu es en cendres, cendres...


BERNIE 2020 - cause it's not red vs. blue, it's the 1% vs. you