Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 1:41 pm

I love everyone! :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 11:55 am

This forum is full of lovely people! :cheers: :star:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 3:59 pm

This world is so beautiful and there are so many nice people and fascinating things in it!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 8:11 pm

^Good for you! A lot of people don't know that, so I've taken it upon myself to educate them about how wonderful this world is...even though I'm not from earth, being an alien Skitty and all. :D

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2016, 9:29 pm

I love WP!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 3:50 pm

I have so many nice friends. :)

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 5:29 am

WP is fun!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 1:50 pm

Everyone here is so good at coming up with fun games. :jester: