Are Captchas been more intrusive lately? Does it trigger?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 8:31 am

Nothing gets my spectrum quirks into rage mode faster than captchas anyway.

But the one this BB uses, destroys your post and you may have to repeat many (8 is my log off FU number) times!
If rather we just get kicked off for idling if writing a post is too much time and be able to at least log on and finish a post.

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2016, 6:51 pm

Agreed. How come it obliterates the post sometimes and other times lets you go back to it? Bleh.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 8:52 am

Are they more intrusive? Yes, am I triggered... no not really.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2016, 1:35 pm

Copy your post into copy and paste before you click submit. That way if it goes to the screen with the blank form on it you can just click paste and it will be there for you. If it posts and doesn't send you to the blank screen then there is no harm.

It bothers me because I can't see the photos very well and I can't always get it right. So I have to keep doing them over and over. You would think they could find a way to figure out who you are, or just put up with a little more spam and delete it in the forums to take that huge pain in the ass off of everyone else.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com