Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2016, 8:17 pm

I have accepted in defeat additions to household. Unlike previous insurrections where I sent the uninvited time sinks back to whence they were plucked. I give up in the GSD ever becoming the "family dog" and Boo needs a fluffy friend. Cat is not even an option to me anymore. So here we area. 4breed combo pups. The runt who is a gentle player with people and the one that engaged him most out of the 12 ( I almost took them back I wanted to meet parents at least and then make sure a better puppy wasn't in the litter. )

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2016, 8:31 pm

The shepherd during training. But when My fiance left to return to Poland she became instant problem child. Her socialization was a disaster that I found out after the fact. *sigh* . The original donated dog the foundation paid for was the litter previous from same breeder, a male that a volunteer made house ready and crate trained. Supposedly a health problem came up. Melasa has failed training school twice and cannot attain a CGC needed for advanced training enrollment. The trainers thought she'd settle after 2. Nope. Too high drive, too high prey drive, too dominant. Meh. She is a pretty , protective doorstop nowdays:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2016, 11:31 pm

My dog, Chico as a puppy.

A puppy of a different kind.

Garyuucc
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jun 2016, 2:37 pm

They are so cute and innocent!
:D