Funniest thing you've seen an animal do

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Awso070
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

Location: penn valley, california, usa, north america, west hemisphere, earth, milky way, andromeda, universe A

16 Jun 2024, 9:40 pm

I had to start this thread after something hilarious my puppy did. He's pretty spicy, and enjoys attacking when you least expect it. Well just now he leaped at me, and I saw him and moved to catch him, and the minute he saw me reaching for him, the geniune disappointment in his eyes was hilarious. I laughed for three minutes straight! Then he went to pounce on one of his toys and I snatched it before he got it and he gave me the most epic side eye EVER! I love animals, so tell me YOUR funny pet stories!

I may be different, but who says thats so bad? Sure aspergers isn't the most fun thing ever, but if life never sucked, there would be no point in it. Remember, any time you get angry, think about this: what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. STAY STRONG! And remember this too: "there are only two tragedies in life: not getting what you want, and getting it."

MoeTrashPanda
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jun 2024, 9:06 am

Oh my goodness! What a silly puppy! I love pets so much--they bring such joy into the lives of their owners. What breed is your pupper? ʕ ˵• ₒ •˵ ʔ

I have three kitties, with two of those three being litter mates! I call them my twins, and they are the stupidest, funniest, and cutest little things ever. They make me laugh on the daily. They always pop out to try to scare my partner and I, and they ALWAYS tussle and wrestle with each other. I get a good laugh when they run around the apartment, and jump onto their tower at full speed like a bunch of wild cats. This is a common occurrence after they poop (we call it the poomies instead of the zoomies). ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

I've posted this picture of my twins in my Eye Bleach Positivity thread, but it seems relevant to post here too:

ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Jun 2024, 9:40 am

Whenever the landline telephone rang, my min pin Benji would howl like anything. I'd call my Mom and if she didn't answer after a few rings I'd hear Benji howling like crazy in the background.

He knew if it was a very short call that it was the visitor's intercom and someone would be visiting, but that a longer call was someone looking for my mom and she's better answer pronto!

He would also frown while cocking his head to one side when interested in something, like me showing him a video of himself.

He would growl menacingly on hearing the words "rats" or "hadedas" (hadeda ibis, a large noisy bird found throughout South Africa)

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Awso070

Location: penn valley, california, usa, north america, west hemisphere, earth, milky way, andromeda, universe A

17 Jun 2024, 9:57 am

MoeTrashPanda wrote:
Oh my goodness! What a silly puppy! I love pets so much--they bring such joy into the lives of their owners. What breed is your pupper? ʕ ˵• ₒ •˵ ʔ
my puppy is named Ollie, and he is a cross between a beagle and jack russel. The mix is commonly known as a Jack-A-Bee.

I may be different, but who says thats so bad? Sure aspergers isn't the most fun thing ever, but if life never sucked, there would be no point in it. Remember, any time you get angry, think about this: what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. STAY STRONG! And remember this too: "there are only two tragedies in life: not getting what you want, and getting it."