Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

FNAFROCKS
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Sep 2015, 1:11 pm

Hello peoples... I do an online school i was going to do an assessment i'm still not sure the difference between assessment and assignment but that's not the point :!: I was just wondering why it says you do not have permission to view dropped assessments it was in my assessments and assignments thing. What does this mean though what is a dropped assessment :?:

That's just who I am ok?

Berrylight
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Nov 2016, 3:44 am

When something is "dropped" it usually means it's been removed or discontinued from the schedule or list of assignments. But in case you need some help with it, you can contact Supreme essay service. Those guys always do a good job. So if you want you can give them a try. Good luck!

beady
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 4:48 am

Your teacher or teaching assistants are obligated to answer your questions and should do so promptly. They are the only ones who can give you a definitive answer since any literal definition may have subtle differences in each school.
Send an email or internal correspondence or ask them in person. It's important to never stop asking questions when you have them and to keep asking until you understand what you need to know. Teachers are paid to teach and that means clear explanations of the underlying rules of the course as well. Never be intimidated or afraid to ask but do listen to the answer and record the answer so that you don't keep asking the same questions.
There may be additional help available at the library or through school tutors. Study the F.A.Q.'s online at your school's website and search for answers all through their website as well.
Some teachers are much better than others but if you are struggling to find answers and no one will help in your class then you need to save all emails etc that you have sent and talk to the school administration office. Always be respectful and calm for the best results. Schools generally want to help students who are motivated to help themselves.