Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

31 Dec 2016, 5:15 pm

E2LA here. Here is a year-end message from me:

The year, despite all the bad things that have gone on (both concerning me and the world), was a pretty good one for me. It was just another year of discovery for me, and having fun while meeting new friends and old on my many journeys. In spite of a few setbacks, I've persevered and finally made it to the finish line of the year.

I also know that our media today tends to dwell on the negative things in life. I hate that mindset. Looking at this way, worrying about all the bad things constantly won't change ANYTHING! And in spite all the bad things this year, all I can do is face my fears head on, try and enjoy all the good things I like, and to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. Like my mantra goes, "I will endure".

What will 2017 hold for me? Well, I'm still a hopeful person, I have not given up faith in any of the things that I hope will happen to me, like finding true love, and then moving to L.A. I haven't lost sight of all that.

I'm the kind of person who NEVER wants to lose hope, in spite of how bad things can get at times. And I am ready for 2017, and any negative stuff that may come our way.... as I turn 30 in April, the way I see things, I've only just begun. :)

A final word from me: To all of my friends, thank you for our friendship. I trust and hope I've made your days brighter and happier, and maybe shared a good laugh with me. And, I ask you this: Do you want to make amazing happen? Because, I say this: Let's. :D

So, from me, I wish you all a happy and peaceful 2017.

Much love to all,
EquestriatoLA

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2017, 12:36 am

I like you because you always put a positive spin on everything. I find it very refreshing to see here on WP. I'm going to enter 2017 on a positive note. I'm going to be thinking about all the positive changes to make in my life and get to work on my resolutions right away. I'll start by tackling my apartment and making it clean and tidy.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

01 Jan 2017, 3:13 am

^ Thank you. I always try and find some good in the world, ya know? :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."