Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 12:47 am

Any clue where I can find one? Amazon has them starting at two hundred something but I can't pay that. It needs to be the actual star trek kind and not that similar one. It's for a gift. Any ideas?

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Mar 2017, 1:24 am

Have you checked eBay?

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 1:42 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Any clue where I can find one? Amazon has them starting at two hundred something but I can't pay that. It needs to be the actual star trek kind and not that similar one. It's for a gift. Any ideas?

They have those?...OMG I need one, I never really watched it when growing up but turns out my boyfriend likes it so Ive watched some and found I like it to. But a f***king star trek chess set? that would be so awesome. My boyfriend like to paint minitures for the game Warhammer, its a table top game and well I have gotten into painting the minitures as well...right now working on some tree people called Dryads for that game and I am basing my paint sceme for them off of the werewood trees in game of thrones.

I thought painting minitures would be hard but a large majority is just dry brushing where you scape most of the paint off on a paper towel and just do a light coat of the color over the base coat to get the color you want and then you have to toouch up minor details or just make sure they look how you want. Its easier than actual sculpting sort of like a 3D coloring book.