Page 101 of 282 [ 4512 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 282  Next

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

30 Jan 2019, 6:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Hope everything works out with your financial situation buddy! :) I understand how you feel. So much has messed up around my house lately that we are flat broke ourselves. I'm even having to give my plasma money to my mama to help her out. :(

the blood bank vampires won't accept my plasma, it ain't good enough for 'em. :|
I was 1ce told a long time ago that I cant donate blood because of some illness I got as a child. I don't remember what it was but I think it's fairly rare. I NEVER wanted to donate anyways thou cuz I have small rolling veins & tend to have problems getting my blood drawn for blood tests. Plus I'm on lots of meds.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

brightonpete
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jan 2019, 8:30 am

So far today I have shovelled out the driveway... again. And cleaned off the car. This is way too early in preparation to drive to the park & snowshoe for 5 or 6 kilometres. I was waist deep in drifts yesterday, so I'll snowshoe today!

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 4:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
blazingstar wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Things will resolve themselves. It sucks now. It won’t suck soon.

or at least not suck as much :)

We are having similar problems; I understand the yuck factor. Hope it gets fixed soon. Today I finished two support plans. And did some fun reading about a canoe trip down the George River.

is that on your bucket list? my #1 bucket is taking an Alaskan coastal aurora cruise. expen$ive. :| it'll have to wait until have my social security and medicare. and after the plumber drained my bank account he also left behind an unholy mess of sewage splashed all over my bathroom. :eew: spent most of the night cleaning that mess up. :x

The George is a bigger river than I can probably do, pushy currents and rapids. I do want to get back to a more serious river.

I got two more support plans done. Only two more tasks due before the end of the month: the remediation plan and a contact.

I'll have to send you another tape, assuming I can find it. My piano juries. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 9:54 pm

blazingstar wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
blazingstar wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

We are having similar problems; I understand the yuck factor. Hope it gets fixed soon. Today I finished two support plans. And did some fun reading about a canoe trip down the George River.

is that on your bucket list? my #1 bucket is taking an Alaskan coastal aurora cruise. expen$ive. :| it'll have to wait until have my social security and medicare. and after the plumber drained my bank account he also left behind an unholy mess of sewage splashed all over my bathroom. :eew: spent most of the night cleaning that mess up. :x

The George is a bigger river than I can probably do, pushy currents and rapids. I do want to get back to a more serious river.

I got two more support plans done. Only two more tasks due before the end of the month: the remediation plan and a contact.

I am guessing that piano juries are competitions with piano players trying to outdo the other?

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 10:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Hope everything works out with your financial situation buddy! :) I understand how you feel. So much has messed up around my house lately that we are flat broke ourselves. I'm even having to give my plasma money to my mama to help her out. :(

the blood bank vampires won't accept my plasma, it ain't good enough for 'em. :|

Sorry to hear that buddy. :(

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 10:17 pm

I made a batch of my homemade burritos. 10 of them. Wrapped and frozen. I eat one for lunch at work every weekday.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 11:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
blazingstar wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
blazingstar wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I am guessing that piano juries are competitions with piano players trying to outdo the other?

Nothing so exciting. More like the final exam, only in performance form.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 11:10 pm

Today lied on the ground and played with phone

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 11:19 pm

blazingstar wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
blazingstar wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
blazingstar wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Nothing so exciting. More like the final exam, only in performance form.

so I am guessing you are a pianist as well? :dj:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 11:24 pm

Today inserted the maximum number of carbohydrates into my ugly fat stupid head

Nothing seems worth the effort

Keep gorging. Do not know why.

Obsessed with homophobia, structural engineering, autism, depression, but that ain't new or extreme

Jobs won't hire me

Might as well panhandling

Precious lil "people" won't be my friend

:roll:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 11:26 pm

some days are diamonds, some days are stones. most days are stones. oh well. a stone that isn't thrown is relatively harmless at least.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 11:46 pm

One load laundry

Two bowel movement

Did not even go to class.

Gorged last night until 11pm. Woke up after 6. Lethargic, braindead. Too late to go to class.

But whatever

Walked over 11 miles or so

Slowly like sleeping

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2019, 1:51 am

I left the apartment office staff a message.
I took my son to his checkup, signed up for his insurance, and took him to do labs.

(yesterday)

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2019, 3:08 pm

Making a 3D bee out of Perler beads without ripping a design from Pinterest or anywhere else, meaning my design was original.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2019, 8:15 pm

WitchsCat wrote:
Making a 3D bee out of Perler beads without ripping a design from Pinterest or anywhere else, meaning my design was original.

Excellent. :D

I got the last bit of billable and mandatory work done today.

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 3:54 am

Things I have come to understand on this website

--I can very much be impatient for responses

--I am not going to get along with everyone being able to provide answers; being neuropsychologically similar does not really change things

--The way I can get individualistic or politicized can still mean I remain alone.