When I thought I could go to college...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2017, 5:53 pm

...(and uni after that - now , I've pretty much given up , I guess my health may never catch up :cry:) -0 a bunch of people here said stupid , falsely encouraging , " W why don't you sent in a paper application you filled out at the the library " concept , seemingly following some Linus-level " the Great Pumpkin will REALLY be impressed with your sincerity " line ofb argument - As if college admissions officers do anything but sneer at people who don't have perferectly filled -out applications ! IF ONLY SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE HELPED ME . The College-Industrial Complex has SPAT IN MY FACE for so many years - and people hedre juzst wanted to repeat BS - One person , Tobes , offered help , then 100% turned around and against me :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2017, 8:15 pm

...The dream of going to uni , is something likely to be 100%. , forever , denied me:-((SOB) .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!