Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2009, 1:40 pm

"Charterfeber"

a reality-series, no voting or anything, they just follow various tourists around tourist places in the mediterranean. many tourists are in the later series. its SO horribly, horribly, embarassing

all they do is complain, vomit, make TOTAL TOTAL TOTAL TOTAL asses of themselves, and well...
its so painful

its so painful

every minute is painful. one just commended a british chick on her english. one didnt realize when a spanish guy was talking to them in almost fluent norwegian SHOOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

its so painful...

its THE
i SWEAR
its THE ONLY SHOW EVER
where i have to cover my eyes.

seriously.
i watch chechnyan decapitations. but THIS... oh the horror... the horror...

also seriously: the woman in the pic is the least embarassing. shes just "crazy" and thinks everything is funny. the other ones are more serious in their complete and utter stupidity

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2009, 3:53 pm

ill make reality series to watch my grass growing 24/7 live only 10€/month im gonna be rich ! !! !! !! ! :lol:

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2009, 5:02 pm

I stopped watching TV for a reason...

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2009, 5:12 pm

It looks kinda weird. I'm not much of a fan of reality shows anyway.

SpongeBobRocksMao!

veks
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2009, 5:16 pm

The only show I like that's on TV now is the Othersiders on CN Real. Weird I know, but then again, I have the mentality of a kid.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2009, 8:21 pm

Henriksson wrote:

i lived for two years without tv. it was so beautiful. now im addicted to keeping it on, for the buzz and radiation mmmmmm :)

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 6:50 am

That damn show sucks, they make fun of the swedish guy in a episode, the women get all b*tchy, and one of the guys, Svein Østvik managed to make so much of an *ss of himself to producce a "hit" named "Kongen av Mallorca", "The king of Mallorca". Theyre so winy and.. to hell witht that show :evil:

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 7:16 am

I don't like them kind of shows, boring.

jocundthelilac
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 9:39 am

I gave up on TV for this kinda crap.

Magnús Scheving is my Icelandic rose :)

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

01 Aug 2009, 11:07 am

Henriksson wrote:

Ditto

I keep my satellite account for CNN and the Sirius/XM music channels.

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 12:20 pm

I hate reality shows with a burning passion... Whatever goes on in those shows makes no flipping sense. >< And besides, they're overexaggerating the emotions -.- . (Notice how contestants often say omg! ?)

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 2:47 pm

I don't watch reality shows.

I enjoy making fun of people who don't believe they're scripted, though.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2009, 4:10 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I don't watch reality shows.

I enjoy making fun of people who don't believe they're scripted, though.

this one isnt scripted. its not a "traditional" reality, as i said, no voting, theyre not in a team. the various camera crews simply follow their assigned band of tourists around, the tourists themselves are stars of the show, they know it, and they use it to promote their own moron egos.
the fun is when they think theyre on top of stuff, and intelligent people can see theyre not. they have very carefully picked the type of people who will
1. be followed around for tv and 2. willing to make asses of themselves for show.

it doesnt have to be scripted, cus its basically camera + drunk morons :(

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2009, 3:17 am

I never watch reality TV. All of these series are just boring, moronic and embarrassing. Seeing the commercials for them is more than enough. (Shivers.)

The only one I watched was "Hundeskolen" (the dog school), where owners were supposed to have their dogs perform certain tasks. I watched it because I love dogs, and I also wanted to see if there were any helpful tips from the experts. But it was a disappointing show. Half the program consisted of people complaining about how hard it was and how stupid the other owners were. The experts weren't very impressive either. Yawn. I only stuck to the the show because of the dogs.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2009, 2:28 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
it doesnt have to be scripted, cus its basically camera + drunk morons :(

You'd be surprised @_@

On the Running Man DVD special features, they have one of the guys who created a show called Fear Factor, and he was talking about how they'd always have a loose script they'd follow...and even during the less scripted parts, if they decided they wanted a scene done a different way, or if something screwed up the shot, they'd redo it, even if it was a few days or a week later.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2009, 2:56 pm

i think you'd be just as surprised ;)

believe me ive analysed down how they work, sure they pose up a scene, after all, theyre not filming 24/7 non stop, but i'd say that the very very most is directed by the tourists, theyre the ones who go to the bank, go to the store, the beach, the nightclub later etc

these are their vacations, theyre just dumb enough to broadcast it, theyre various groups unrelated to each others, theyre not winning anything, theyre just being observed, like wild animals let loose :D