Page 6 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2007, 5:12 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
Grew up in Philadelphia, and I love the city. I now live in Vegas, so Vegasadelphia.

BTW, rosered, I remember watching that show when I was home sick from school on Nickelodeon!

Why do you live in vegas if you love philadelphia?

:star: :star: :star:

LOOOOONG story short, my parents moved out here about 5 years ago, I broke up with a girl I had been with for 3 years, the government stole my car (not joking) and work was not going well. I decided to start over fresh with life, and came out to Vegas where my parents were. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life considering me+change=not good.

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 5:15 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
Grew up in Philadelphia, and I love the city. I now live in Vegas, so Vegasadelphia.

BTW, rosered, I remember watching that show when I was home sick from school on Nickelodeon!

Why do you live in vegas if you love philadelphia?

:star: :star: :star:

LOOOOONG story short, my parents moved out here about 5 years ago, I broke up with a girl I had been with for 3 years, the government stole my car (not joking) and work was not going well. I decided to start over fresh with life, and came out to Vegas where my parents were. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life considering me+change=not good.

Sorry to hear about the bad stuff...hope things better now? :wink:

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2007, 5:19 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

More or less they are, yes. Thanks for caring. I have a much more stable life out here. Feel free to get that passport and visit anytime :) :wink:

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 5:22 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

More or less they are, yes. Thanks for caring. I have a much more stable life out here. Feel free to get that passport and visit anytime :) :wink:

Vegas sounds good to me, my home town is very beautiful but also very boring..... :wink: :star:

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2007, 5:24 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

Vegas sounds good to me, my home town is very beautiful but also very boring..... :wink: :star:

And I have no doubt that you are the reason it is such a beautiful town. :D :wink:

I have always wanted to travel to the UK.

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 5:28 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

And I have no doubt that you are the reason it is such a beautiful town. :D :wink:

AHHH! You little angel...
You should visit england....though i got to say the only interesting things about my home town is the history...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath%2C_Somerset
:wink: :star:

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2007, 5:31 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

You should visit england....though i got to say the only interesting things about my home town is the history...

LOL, we should do that thing from the Jack Black+Cameron Diaz movie last year. Switch houses for a while :)

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 5:34 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

LOL, we should do that thing from the Jack Black+Cameron Diaz movie last year. Switch houses for a while :)

I haven't seen it..... :cry:

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2007, 5:35 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

Don't be sad, I havent either, but I know the story. But then if we switched, we couldnt hang out! If I am ever in Bath, I will look you up though :wink:

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 5:38 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

Don't be sad, I havent either, but I know the story. But then if we switched, we couldnt hang out! If I am ever in Bath, I will look you up though :wink:

Same if i'm in vegas :star: :wink: :star:

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 5:42 am

'Tis my highscore-tag. Thus only 3 letters. Pierre Linus Antonio.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 5:54 am

I would tell you but it is so teadious you'd wish you'd never asked

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 2:54 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
I would tell you but it is so teadious you'd wish you'd never asked

Please tell...... :D

Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jun 2007, 3:24 pm

I choosed mine because i loved Airbrushing (Artwork/painting on cars motorcycles etc.) And i still love it, but haven`t gotten a chance too really do it yet. :?

cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 6:58 pm

Those glo-worm dolls are the weirdest things.Image

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2007, 7:02 pm

cruimh_shionnachain wrote:
Those glo-worm dolls are the weirdest things.Image

AAHHH....I remember these from the 80's LOL :lol: