Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 9:32 am

Anyone have any silly pet stories?
I just fed my Betta Gammarus. He chased them as hard as he could and he failed miserably. He chased them as hard as he could. He swam upside down and tried as hard as he could to catch them.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 7:26 pm

My cat Lucky likes to lick and chew on smooth plastic things, including that ring of plastic stuff that's normally around the lid of tubs of Cool Whip and gummy candy that keeps the contents sealed in. I can't let her because she might swallow bit of it, but she's sometimes even dug into the garbage can to get at the ring after I've removed it.

My younger cat Mischief will reach out and stick his paw in my face several times when he lays down with me in bed at night, something that's both adorable and annoying. He must do it do make sure I haven't disappeared under the blankets.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 9:28 am

I could write a book (and have) about silly pet stories. I sent it in to a publishing company, but never got any word back one way or the other about it. I should try again.

Samantha used to play with unusual "toys" as well. White socks (she was a tabby/Lynx point Siamese with white fur, so I suppose the socks were her "kittens"), were her favorite things to play with. Prince, also Siamese, used to snatch Beanie Babies and bring them to me. His favorite was Snip, the Siamese.