Has anyone heard from Sunshineemma?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Fuzzyair
Toucan
Toucan

02 Oct 2018, 5:40 am

She's been feeling depressed lately and we were talking in pm but she hasn't been on at all today despite being previously so active. Just wondered if anyone else has heard from her? I hope she's ok :| .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 5:42 am

I hope so.

She might get busy.

She only comes on for a few hours a day, it seems.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 6:56 am

Sometimes some people just need more time to themselves. I find it obvious she's over-whelmed easily. And she probably does not wish to express her fears in public (nor even in private for that matter). I used to be quite the emotional-wreck myself, despite the fact that nearly everybody else out in public thought I was the most-amazing and confident guy on earth (when I used to be active on the social-scenes), but I'm very calm now.

They say that Rome was not built in a day. She will need more time (undistracted) to sort herself out. All we can really do for now is to try to support her as best we can. Also, when it comes to interactions/correspondences, most «autistics» usually have increasing gaps in time in regards to staying-in-contact with others (even with formerly close family members). Any and all of us who are on the «spectrum» should know this by now.

Perhaps one of these days we forum-members could co-ordinate a really fun world-trip together, and invite Emma to come and join us to visit a bunch of different countries, something my mother keeps prodding me to do with her as part of her «bucket-list» (world-travel). Actually, we used to be world-travellers, and I have personally been at least a dozen times «around the globe» (depending on current «shape» of earth). Such would be loads of FUN!

Last edited by Ban-Dodger on 02 Oct 2018, 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 7:06 am

she posted yesterday.

give her space.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Fuzzyair
Toucan
Toucan

02 Oct 2018, 7:33 am

Sorry I was just concerned, I forget people have lives to live offline. I have no such life really, just here with you guys.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 7:35 am

Haven't heard from her, I just woke up ;)

She's probably fine, you can't expect people to spend all day here.

Fuzzyair
Toucan
Toucan

02 Oct 2018, 7:38 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Haven't heard from her, I just woke up ;)

She's probably fine, you can't expect people to spend all day here.

Haha I try to spend all day here but my counsellor likes me to try and get more fresh air :mrgreen: .

Good morning SabbraCadabra :D .

SunshineEmma
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2018, 2:05 pm

Aww thank you everyone :heart: :heart: What a beautiful and thoughtful thing to come online to.

Thank you for your concern I really appreciate it :heart: but I am fine, just super tired. Still waiting for my appointment day.

Hugs to everyone :heart:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 10:13 am

Well now I would worry, because she's been absent for weeks =/

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 5:45 pm

Welcome back, SunshineEmma!