Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

future prediction poll-will things improve or deteriorate in the future?
things are gonna get worse. :| 33%  33%  [ 4 ]
things will get worse before they get better. :| 33%  33%  [ 4 ]
things have turned a corner, better days are at hand. :) 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
I dunno. :shrug: 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ice cream please! :chef: 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 12

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 8:50 pm

the goal of this thread is to gather your predictions of the future. please provide your predictions along with any reasons you can think of, that these things will come to pass. my only prediction [if it can be called that] is that things will get much worse before they get better.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 9:32 pm

Cher Bono will run for president and win. The US will have their first female president.

Last edited by CockneyRebel on 19 Jan 2018, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 9:33 pm

I predict that -IF- the left wins congress AND the white house, that the left will be impatiently chomping at the bit for faster undoing of the GOP damage, and will be frustrated and loud about it. the right will try to clog the process of repair as much as possible with nuisance lawsuits.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 9:59 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Cher Bono will run for president and win. The US will have their first female president.

I believe it.

She will win with the slogan "Fair Cher". :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 10:10 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I believe it.

She will win with the slogan "Fair Cher". :lol:

and she'll call her new version of FDR's Fair Deal, "Pro Bono." ;)

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 3:58 am

I think the backlash against Trump will be it in 2021 or 2025 will result in the progressives taking power and they will be more authoritian then Trump because they are more competent, younger, and will know how to use technology better.

I think in the next 10 years there will be a cure for some autistics and it will be called a treatment. At that point the autitics advocates will have an ethical dilemma freedom of choice vs drop in the number of autistics which will would rob the neurodiversity movement of the ability to define autism and set the agenda.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 4:11 am

millennials will prove to be more right leaning once they gain real power in a couple short decades.

severe drought throughout most of the US heartland. natural disasters in general will be more frequent and devastating.

queen liz will die in her late 90s and charles will NOT assume the throne.

jimmy carter, bush sr and henry kissinger will pass away within the next 4 years.

maserati will fold, or be sold to someone else. mitsubishi will pull out of the US, and be mostly replaced with chinese vehicles. ICE vehicles will be taxed out of existence in some major, densely populated cities. ferrari and lotus make an SUV (vomits), and toyota/lexus' design language becomes more subdued.

an autistic person commits a heinous, nefarious atrocity, and negative sentiment towards us grows for a while.

net neutrality will be reinstated in the US.

japan faces a severe demographic old person crisis. we will never again see another land war in europe.

angela merkel still chancellor of germany :lol:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 3:51 pm

the GOP will call a constitutional convention and do away with several amendments starting with the first. alien and sedition laws will be the indelible laws of the land. abortion will be recriminalized, as will birth control. all political opposition will be crushed. we will become a theocracy. there will be guerilla civil wars and the eventual de facto dissolution of the USA as we know it.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 4:05 pm

the republican and democratic parties will be dissolved. "first past the post" will be a thing of the past.

(i hope!! !!)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 4:11 pm

NK will get a "bloody nose" attack.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 4:19 pm

i will finally move out of my parent's house. 8)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 9:11 pm

I will be older.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 2:50 am

auntblabby will live a pain-free and fulfilling rest of his life.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 3:59 am

^^^thank you :flower: and Kip will find the love of his life and score himself a bitchin' hodrod chrome-plated ride with elan :star:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 5:10 am

I really HOPE that things get better from here on in. They already are, kinda. A year or so ago all of this stuff was literally terrifying. Now? Now this whole s**t show is hilarious with non-stop laughs with each new headline. About the only thing that could make things worse is if a major war breaks out.. then this comedy will quickly turn into a tragedy.

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I think in the next 10 years there will be a cure for some autistics and it will be called a treatment. At that point the autitics advocates will have an ethical dilemma freedom of choice vs drop in the number of autistics which will would rob the neurodiversity movement of the ability to define autism and set the agenda.

There already are treatment options for ASD. I've been sharing on these forums for over 4 years now how I treat my own symptoms via diet, supplements, and a natural medicine protocol. People here think I'm nuts & I think they're nuts for thinking I'm perpetuating a lifelong hoax for my amusement and rejecting what I have to share w/o ever trying any of it for themselves.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 5:22 am

goldfish21 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

There already are treatment options for ASD. I've been sharing on these forums for over 4 years now how I treat my own symptoms via diet, supplements, and a natural medicine protocol. People here think I'm nuts & I think they're nuts for thinking I'm perpetuating a lifelong hoax for my amusement and rejecting what I have to share w/o ever trying any of it for themselves.

You are calling you findings “treatments”. What I am thinking is an actual cure that will be called treatment for marketing purposes. People who use it whatever it is, are no longer autistic.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman