Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 8:59 am

Is this a hint that I should stop posting??? Am I posting about the wrong topics or something? Am I hitting the sensitive areas of life? I won't know how to improve until someone tells me. Please help.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 9:07 am

I'm seeing black dots too. It seems to indicate that I've posted on that particular thread. If you ask the site to show you only your posts (link is above, says View Your Posts) you'll see black dots on every thread that shows. If you ask it to show you all the threads with new posts since you were here last (link says View Posts Since Last Visit), you'll see a black dot on the threads where you've already made a comment.

I'm still fairly new here so if I've missed anything, more experienced members will comment I'm sure. But as far as I know, the black dots are completely benign, they're like trail blaze markers so you know where you've been.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!