Page 35 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 56  Next

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2019, 12:55 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
A person can be as smart as hell-----yet, despite all the arguments for his/her position, that person just might not be "right."

One can argue for the "righteousness" of almost anything----and "smart" people have. They can argue for the "righteousness" of some pretty egregious things.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed-----but I do believe I have a pretty decent, objective concept of what's "right" and what's "wrong."

That's true.

Idk anymore if tax dodging is the worse thing but it's still immoral. And if some team financially manipulates things, that does make it harder for other teams.

Just really hard to argue figures...

And that's the easy stuff to argue about from our POV.

It's just football arguing about something vaguely immoral. Becomes very mathematical very quick and goes over my head.

I use annoying to mean a bit like a bee sting or something. Not upsetting or damaging or anxiety inducing just... like a kid at a back of a car saying 'are we there yet' every five minutes.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2019, 8:24 pm

Murricans.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2019, 11:38 pm

Sometimes trolls annoy me. I can tell someone is one when they make zero sense and don't seem to read what I say and they will try and single you out and they get insulting and inflammatory or even condescending. I can't always tell someone is a troll until later on and I just simply block them and move on than engaging with them. Then their posts disappear and it's like they never even existed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 12:06 am

Gaining weight

Ate too much

Someone had the nerve to say "huh" to me

Prescription not ready

Breasts too large and heavy

No email apology

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 4:58 am

It feels like I'm being kicked in the stomach/groin. At some point I will have to go to the shop or café for lunch but I'm in pain :(

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 12:02 pm

I'm going to have to spend 3 days without any art supplies cos I'm going on holiday by train and travelling light

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 12:03 pm

Can you bring magic markers? And a unlined notebook? Or charcoal? or pens?

You can create "cartoons," then paint them over when you get home. Am I right?

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 12:13 pm

I was going to bring pens, Kraftie, my stepdad said 'that's a lot of carrying and you might ruin the furniture in the apartment and we'll be out most of the time'... :(

I might take pencil and camera and my smaller notepad anyway. So I can do some sketches.

Weirdly I think computer is heavier and he encouraged me to bring that.

Definitely taking camera.

ConverseFan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Aug 2019, 3:26 pm

I get really annoyed when people tell me to just calm down or to get over it when I feel stressed or overwhelmed. People even joke about how I need to relax. My sister was helping me clean my room and I felt really stressed because she was touching my stuff. I told her I didn't want her to move my stuff to certain places. She told me to relax and gave me a fidget pen. I was mad about that. I also get really annoyed when people borrow my stuff or move it around. That causes meltdowns.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 3:56 pm

I logged back into Facebook so I could post a few new photos and a cartoon, but I still don't want to even talk to anybody on there. I'm still angry as :evil: over that story where someone wanted to send back something they bought from someone just because they found out they were autistic. :x

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 4:09 pm

I was tired and I accidentally enhanced one of my attractions in Disney Magic Kingdoms game so I lost some of the scrolls and Mickey enhancement tokens. :roll:

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 10:16 am

I've stayed at home all day, as a parcel was supposed to arrive via a courier service (UPS). It's now 4.15 pm and it seems very unlikely it'll show up today. The delivery dates and 'tracking services' provided by these firms seem to be largely useless.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 5:58 pm

Weight gain

Itchy

Ants and bedbugs

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 1:30 pm

A mixture of mildly annoyed and amused. A guy came into the basement at McDonald's earlier today, and asked me for the token from my coffee cup: you remove them from the cup, stick them to a card, then when it's full (six tokens), you can claim a free cup of coffee. I told him no, because I collect the tokens too, and pointed to my card to illustrate this, at which point the guy asked me for the card as well!

This is the first time I've encountered a beggar inside McDonald's. He seemed fairly well turned out, fit and healthy, and was almost certainly a chancer. There are more beggars around these days, but I feel it's highly probable that a substantial proportion of them are like this character.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 4:32 pm

Julianna Morris , health coach

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 8:57 pm

That most people are on their cellphones.
It's boring as hell.