Page 3 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 56  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 3:32 pm

It sometimes appears that everyone has a job, date/spouse, and social circle, except myself

Every slightest thing, I find emotionally disturbing

When I am reading a book at the bookstore, all it takes is one precious lil "person", reading out loud, in standard decibels, and I can't concentrate or read

Everyday noises, that others do not notice, startle and scare me

I feel like gorging often and can't resist. When I do resist, I am distracted

An unlimited number of bad things could happen in the future and I will not have a counselor. Counseling ends November

I feel profoundly ashamed that I am not a skinny smart handsome, emotionally resilient, socially adept, cisgender white man

Constantly paranoid a homophobes might jump out of the bushes and rape me

My vocabulary is too small to phrase statements in a way that someone else gets it. Either that or someone else just misunderstood but I got the linguistics correct.

However even if someone else understood, they have little or no authority to repair or fix anything

I am extremely scared of, and hate,. a lot of things and precious lil "people"

:cry:

"

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 10:41 pm

That something as simple as having something delivered from Amazon to my apartment could become so complicated simply due to the fact that I live on the second story of the building, the doorbell is broken and my landlord said it can't be replaced or fixed, and I frequently miss the delivery because I simply can't hear them at my door, they don't wait around for me to come downstairs, and they often deliver in the morning when I'm still asleep. And instead of always at least leaving a delivery notice and dropping the parcels off at the post not far from my apartment, they either send them to this other place much farther away, or, more recently, they send it all the way back to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. My mother ended up calling them and giving them her work address and I gave them my consent so my parcels can be sent back to where she works, which isn't far from my apartment. They said the parcels should arrive by Wednesday.

What a hassle. :( But I guess it'll be worth it to finally get my Homer Simpson doll and the other things I ordered this month. Maybe I should put up a sign on my door, or something. But I was worried the kids from the high school across the street would pound on my door all the time just to be idiots.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 10:45 pm

MariaTheFictionkin wrote:
My mom on the phone with one of her friends making fun of the things one of her bipolar co-workers does that is not "normal" such as talking about being depressed as so forth. She uses phrases including, "Who does that!? Hahaha!"

It bothers me and makes me uncomfortable. I mean it's been going on for days now... just stop and get over it. Ok, you and her didn't get along but come on...This is why I never go to you for help with my stuff.

That's a terrible thing for your mother to say. There's nothing wrong about talking about feeling depressed. Not talking about is a lot worse. Some people just aren't meant to be parents. :(

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 9:49 pm

no matter how often/hard i studied schoolwork, still flunked.

no matter how hard i tried, still got fired from work.

no matter how much i compromised and tolerated, precious lil "people" still ghosted me on FaceBook. they did not want to be my "friends" anymore.

no matter what or how much i eat, still fatter than, what appears like, almost all, cisgender Chinese females 34 years old.

when i am awake, constantly getting so distracted that i can barely do anything. easy or hard. simple or complex.

"psychomotor retardation" the current counselor marked on the insurance form. "you move slowly". looked it up. curved posture. slow thinking, talking, moving. bad at movements.

clinical depression

it's like, even in the best case scenario (right now), there is no hope, no prospects. no future whatsoever.

"you can't make a gold purse out of a sow's ear". (the philosophy of my "life".)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 7:29 pm

A breathing tic that began again a few days ago.

AshtenS
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Jan 2018, 8:16 pm

NTs always being so loud. It's like every moment of their life must be filled with noise or they can't be happy.

Feeling really overstimulated today and just about every little thing feels painful, even things I normally like.

Waking up at 4am and being unable to go back to sleep.

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2018, 4:37 pm

Those people who act like they are "the only ones in the world" in public - that is such people act oblivious , and inconsiderate around a largely (mostly thoughtful) majority of people.

How often do you notice such inconsiderate people e.g., those few who stand-out "on the road??"

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2018, 8:47 pm

A stranger at the bus stop had the nerve to tell me that I rolled my eyes at her. (Not that I know of. Not on purpose. But so what, if I were to have done so on purpose? Extroverted neurotypicals can't feel any emotions or think any thoughts without broadcasting them out loud.

A man told her he sees me on the bus and I act paranoid and I am "slow"

He said "slow", in a patient, politically correct method. (The way someone says "learning differences")

It was only two minutes until the bus came. He and I got on. She did not

As usual, a little annoyed. It appeared that I was "slow". (Rolls eyes)

But I was afraid to say anything because then they could have gotten angry. Or grunt "huh" and "what"

Extroverts and neurotypicals

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2018, 11:37 pm

Get the flu shot they said. It will keep you from getting the flu they said. O.K. I get the flu shot.
Oh, BTW, the flu shot is only about 10% effective this year, they say.
I now have the flu!

"Freedom of Speech is Not a License to be Stupid"

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 12:00 am

I am bad at emotional overeating

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 5:43 am

My neighbor smokes pot every night at about this time and the smoke comes in to my place. My previous neighbor also smoked pot but it wasn't nearly as strong. I hate the smell of pot.

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jan 2018, 5:44 am

Hardly anyone is taking the spotlight off of Autistics. Every now and then it's fine, but it doesn't need to be an everyday occurrence.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 8:54 am

My body is physically weak, mentally slow, academically stupid, financially broke, emotionally fragile, socially awkward

Some precious lil "people" act like they are sports announcer and I will a football game. For example, "you wiped your mouth with your sleeve", "you wear your pants and your knees", "you bit the sticker off the apple", ""you go around all hunched over"

And when I make the mistake of saying the slightest thing, they bark "huh" and "what", as though that is the social equivalent of "excuse me". They interrupt me when I am talking. They have the nerve to say "shut up"

It's like a :cry: flow chart :cry:

Their egoes are huge

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 4:21 pm

"Please Like and subscribe if you haven't already"

in every single vid

quit it already

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 4:41 pm

"Please die in a fire if you haven't already"

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jan 2018, 6:03 pm

Finding the positive things about Hitler, yet the negative things about Jesus Christ.