Page 39 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 56  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 9:59 pm

Right now there's a fly buzzing around the room, and I can't find my can of Raid and I don't have a fly swatter.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:02 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Right now there's a fly buzzing around the room, and I can't find my can of Raid and I don't have a fly swatter.

but you DO have a vacuum cleaner! :idea: just suck the buzzer up! no fly can escape from the vacuum.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:06 pm

Exhausted

Problem sleeping

Rolando Morales penis

Ants in bedroom and vacuuming doesn't do anything

Weight gain

Bowel movement takes a long time and energy

Stomachache

Itchy

The penis waited until I finished eating to bring shrimp and beef and I ended up devouringit last night s**t f**k the penis. Then it told me I washed the dishes the wrong way ass hole

While trying to do splits, right groin f****d up

A couple of months ago and still stiff

Feel heavy and gross as s**t

Nothing to do all day long

No desire to do jack s**t

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 3:22 am

My hair turned lilac since i used purple shampoo to get rid of brassy hair and waited for 3 MINUTES. Most people complain it doesn't work even if you wait for 10 minutes so i don't get why it turned out this way

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 9:03 pm

Basically everything, all the time, always.

Exactly in this moment I'm annoyed by the cold I have and how it feels like it's moving into my chest, and I miss being able to sing along to songs in my car when I'm driving.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 9:04 pm

AprilR wrote:
My hair turned lilac since i used purple shampoo to get rid of brassy hair and waited for 3 MINUTES. Most people complain it doesn't work even if you wait for 10 minutes so i don't get why it turned out this way

Lilac hair sounds quite nice to me.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 9:58 pm

That I have to walk or get a drive at least halfway across the whole city just to get to a store that actually has the color of craft felt that I need. Felt! That's all it is!

This "city" is suppressing my creativity. :lol:

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2019, 7:48 am

I couldn't find something on the kitchen table I remember putting there. My oh so brilliant genius husband was telling me how the kitchen table is not a great place to put things and we need a system blah blah. Why haven't you devised one then if we need a system? God he's annoying the everliving f**k out of me lately. :roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2019, 8:25 am

Gaslighting: A tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more influence, makes their victim question reality.

Gaslighters set up a precedent by telling blatant lies. Once they tell a huge lie, their victims are no longer sure if anything they say is true. One such lie, common to gaslighters, is to deny having said something that everyone knows, and can even prove they've said. The more they do this, the more their victims question their understanding of reality and start accepting the gaslighter's reality.

A follow-up ploy is to claim that everyone else is lying -- especially well-educated people trained and experienced in their specific professions. Eventually, it makes people turn to the gaslighter for the "correct" information, which isn't correct information at all.

There are conspiracists on this and other websites whose clumsy attempts at gaslighting should be obvious to everyone, yet there are still people who fall for their distortions and lies. Their intentional failure to "tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" serves only to reinforce my trust in traditionally reliable sources -- a multiplicity of media sources, legal authorities and medical experts -- all well-educated people trained and experienced in their specific professions.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2019, 10:00 am

martianprincess wrote:
AprilR wrote:

Lilac hair sounds quite nice to me.

I ended up liking it too but i'm not sure my potential employers would :?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2019, 7:32 pm

ate too much as usual

exhuasted

the flyer said that there was a hiring event. went over there 11:30. the b***h had the nerve to tell me to come back 1:30 when the boss got back. for two f*****g hours, bowel movement, read book. whatever. lethargic. went back 1:30. a different b***h had the nerve to tell me, "we are not currently hiring". showed her the flyer. she called the first b***h. job interview. the boss did not interview me. if i did not have the flyer, then the second b***h wouldn't've called the job interview. f**k that company!

phone won't recharge

got an issue of People magazine. did not subscribe to it. on three different computers, tried and failed to cancel it online. website did not work s**t. tried to call the phone number. nobody answered and could not leave a message. ass holes. paranoid of the bill.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

rolando morales penis

itchy, carpet, rolando morales penis, period, ants, polyester, weight gain, rain

worried about $$$ and s**t

so what i have zero job skills?

plenty of lil dipshits also have zero job skills and they earn enough for house, car whatever. they call themselves, licensed clinical social worker

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 2:20 pm

"Big-name" right wing activists making themselves look like the victims whenever they are featured on local TV.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 2:44 pm

The noise of lawn mowers and edgers.

Then later in the day, the noise of cicadas. The interesting thing is that I actually like cicadas. Finding one sitting on the sidewalk and getting to hold it for a little bit brings a moment of joy to my day. But their buzzing? Gah, I can't stand it!

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

BDavro
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 4:36 pm

Uk parliament is going to be suspended to push through destructive crap without any opposition.

How is this democracy and representation?

The English have become more and more insane since they were no longer an empire.

They are eating their own hands and blaming everyone else for their inability to wave properly.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 5:01 pm

I sometimes get annoyed with myself as I think in different ways to most people so I tend to be the one who will empty a forum or chatrooms rather then fill them... I don't try to do this on purpose.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2019, 5:03 pm

I get annoyed when other people get annoyed that they are annoyed that they are annoying when they are not actually being annoying.