Page 4 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 56  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 11:35 pm

whatever. :roll:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 11:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
whatever. :roll:

Don't take life so seriously dude :roll:

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jan 2018, 2:09 am

Wild and crazy used to be looked at as silly and goofy and hilarious, and now it is seen as serious dark menacing sinister bullcrap.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 2:12 am

mebbe cause these times we live in are serious dark menacing sinister bullcrap times.

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jan 2018, 2:20 am

I kinda wish we could go back to the days when information was not as readily available as it is now.

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jan 2018, 2:25 am

"So it was just a prank right?"

How about just a funny joke streety.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 4:33 am

ZZZTired wrote:
Wild and crazy used to be looked at as silly and goofy and hilarious, and now it is seen as serious dark menacing sinister bullcrap.

Not to everyone.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:00 pm

Having to RSVP for aikido. And the instructor told me that if a certain customer phoned him in forty minutes, there would be class. There was no class

While I was sitting down trying to eat, some dude approached, offered me weed, alcohol, $$. He stuck his arm in front of me and asked my name. So I did not shake his hand. It took a lot of energy to wash it. Suspected that he had ulterior motives

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Jan 2018, 12:45 pm

It's either a violent psychopath or a complete homosexual transvestite prostitute to the world.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 2:35 pm

Many times it takes so long to figure out what I should have done or said, that the moment is lost.

And usually, unless it is simple and easy, I do not know the correct answer in real time

Someone had the nerve to tell me, that I do not consider other's perspective.

Over ten years later, I realized that the the speaker gets other NTs perspective 90 percent. The speaker thought he got my perspective. 90 percent, but maybe he got it 50 percent. While I got his perspective 60 percent and I get other autistics perspective 90 percent

But when he told me I was about 16. And undiagnosed.

And now I can't go tell him

It is so easy for anyone to misunderstand my actions and statements, and when they do, it is rarely in my favor. And when they do I feel pretty emotionally disturbed for a long time. And it takes a lot of time and energy to figure it out. And when I figure out how to phrase it verbally, I can't go tell the. Because it is not in real time. The moment is lost.

:cry:

Things like that used to happen pretty often

Now I just avoid almost everyone

Almost all the time

Cost benefit analysis

Not worth it

:cry:

The other thing is that extroverts act like they have an unlimited metabolism. They are so dramatic. They act like they never have to "pick your battles"

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Jan 2018, 8:50 pm

Getting too self-concious and at the same time not being able to do enough.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 9:29 pm

someone had the nerve to put a pear in my backpack. when i saw the pear, i thought it fell out the bag, so i put it in the bag, with 3 apples. later, he told me he put it there. okay, that is just annoying. he was going through my belongings. granted, nothing interesting, expensive or important was in there. not many things were in there. but it's the concept. privacy. respect. mines. yours. do. not. touch. and he told me that, in an attitude like he saved my life or something. so i told him not to do that again. the backpack is dirty. and i threw away not just the pear, but the apples too. they can't be washed clean enough to eat, after directly touching the backpack. there has to be a bag.

the woman from aikido that told me "aikido is my favorite thing" did not RSVP on monday. the past six weeks, there have not been a monday aikido. the wednesday aikido is at 7am. have to wake up before 5am to get there on time. have to take the bus. sometimes the bus comes late. sometimes it is raining. sometimes i get all the way there and it is cancelled. and sometimes the instructor scheduled to teach, is not there. it is just aggravating, annoying, frustrating. edgy, moody, irritable, sad, angry, annoyed.

totally obsessed with homophobes from san diego. 2004 san diego was so homophobic. when i think of it, i feel like gorging. often gorge. it got under my skin. they got under my skin. no apology, much less reparations.

tripping and falling on sidewalk

extroverts are sometimes totally dramatic/theatrical. they act like every waking moment must be an Oscar winning performance. they act like every time they have a thought or emotion, it is the latest greatest scientific invention. how do you compete with someone that acts like they have an unlimited metabolism? they do not have to "pick your battles". they are not afraid. they identify what they want and go get it. ruthlessly.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 11:39 pm

A breathing tic that won't go away.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 11:41 pm

aging.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2018, 12:00 am

At Barnes and Noble, some teens were playing music. Distracting. But intimidated to ask them to stop. They might get angry

Nothing to do

Failed to stop gorging

Metabolism rapidly plummeting

No "friends"

Former acquaintances on Facebook allegedly have good jobs and a lot of friends

Jealous

Annoyed

Feel inferior

No$$$ or metabolism to eat what I want

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2018, 12:49 am

People's simple minded little bigot opinions that f*cking p**s me off! Stupid humans are their god dang asinine little logic sh*t talk. It annoys me!