Page 7 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 56  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 3:24 am

corruption, systemic, entrenched, enthusiastically defended by people who should know the phuq better. may they all burn in hell forever.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 3:31 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
three years this april. :) certainly not annoyed about that.

what i am annoyed about: failing torque converters, resulting in biblically slow acceleration, shaking, s**t fuel economy

the inability to find a clean, low mileage lexus coupe in my price range within 300 miles of me. (i'm very picky, but still)

my inability to stop consuming chocolate covered raisins. they're just too good.....

It is always that way isn't it? The ideal car, two or three thousand dollars outside of your price range.

Last edited by Chronos on 03 Feb 2018, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 3:36 am

never got to own a luxury car. way above my pay grade.

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 4:58 am

I've never been that bothered by cars. Mrs Trueno has one, about the size of a roller skate. I just sit in the passenger seat and wave at passers-by... in the manner of our dear Queen.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 5:25 am

auntblabby wrote:

I come from an era when "luxury car" meant it had air conditioning.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 6:08 am

Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
three years this april. :) certainly not annoyed about that.

what i am annoyed about: failing torque converters, resulting in biblically slow acceleration, shaking, s**t fuel economy

the inability to find a clean, low mileage lexus coupe in my price range within 300 miles of me. (i'm very picky, but still)

my inability to stop consuming chocolate covered raisins. they're just too good.....

It is always that way isn't it? The ideal car, two or three thousand dollars outside of your price range.

yeah. what i'm looking for is apparently so desirable that those who have them don't want to get rid of them, and those that are selling them inflate the price to often five digits. (scary for a lowly tortilla emperor like i)

not even a particularly new car, 1998-2000.

for me "luxury car" can be anything that doesn't rattle and doesn't struggle up hills....

anyway, the mentality of "everyone around me is stupid, i'm the only smart one in a world of zombies"

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 6:09 am

I had a few luxury cars, they are overrated and unreliable... Kinda annoying really.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 6:52 am

My sinuses. Always my sinuses. :x

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 9:00 am

Homophobes

Getting asked if I am a boy or girl, Chinese or Vietnamese

Off leash dogs

On leash dogs

Dog owners

Children, teens, adults

When someone acts like they have never done anything wrong before, and I invented the world's worst felony

When someone says "are you still mad at me?". As if it is always unjustified to be "mad". "Mad" is not an emotion. It's "angry"

When they half listen when I talk, repeat it back wrong, and then grunt "huh" or "what" like it is the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 3:52 pm

Chronos wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I come from an era when "luxury car" meant it had air conditioning.

you're two decades younger than me, how is this so? :scratch: when I was growing up, power windows was luxury. :bounce:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 9:35 pm

getting asked for drugs, cigarettes, $$.

when someone looks me up and down.

when someone talks too much and too loud.

too much criticism

cross examination

too much praise/euphemisms

dichotomous thinking

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 12:58 pm

My keyboard. I keep hitting the caps lock key by mistake, and then I have to change it so people won't think I'm screaming, and people find it very annoying anyway.

And the skin on my elbows is bothering me again. Must the the time of year.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 1:24 pm

My mom being a clean freak this morning as my sister and I were eating breakfast.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 9:05 pm

Whole Foods security guard had the nerve to tell me to pull up your pants. Numerous other security guards ignored me.

katdances
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Feb 2018, 6:13 pm

My boss. I'm starting to think he's been trying to annoy me enough to make me resign so I can't ask for anything (holiday package and that stuff). But then I think that he's always been this way. But basically I could have yelled at him if he were in front of me. He's so annoying sometimes, enough to mess with my mood for the day. So there's that.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 9:18 pm

it appears that, almost all the time, almost everyone acts like he/she (1) knows everything (2) is much more important than they are (3) is morally entitled to get whatever they want immediately (4) is deities' gift to the solar system (5) is morally innocent (6) is perfect (7) and entitled to judge/assess.

they act so theatrical/dramatic/emotional. any time you do or say something they do not like, they tell you it is "disrespectful" or "rude". as if you invented disrespect. and then they unleash the full. unlimited amount of anger. and they act morally justified.

it feels awkward, when strangers make conversation with me. or attempt to. b/c i feel guilty that i am not approachable. but if i am approachable, then the wrong type could approach me, just like the correct type.

bowel movements often take a long time, with straining. often rocks. and feels incomplete.

loud noises startle me easily

when someone says "i'm sorry she scared you", as if to show empathy/sympathy, when they should've apologized. their dog was off leash and that is illegal. but they do not care what is illegal.

usually when someone has a problem with me, i do not come up with the model answer, in real time. after the fact.

bad, wrong.

no job prospects. no dignity. sometimes, someone acts like i have no rights or emotions b/c i do not have a job.

when someone says "huh" and "what" instead of "excuse me". that is not the etiquette equivalent.

homophobia

impatient/reckless drivers, drive like a murderer is chasing them

today at Whole Foods, i purposely went through the Cafe entrance, to avoid the security guard. and it was a different security guardd. but now i feel like i have to do that, every time. b/c i do not know who the security guard will be. and when i see him, he could see me too. not an inconvenience, but just one more thing to remember.