Page 1 of 56 [ 890 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 56  Next

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 12:47 pm

School doesn't start for a few more days, and I really want to go back sooner.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 6:04 pm

My mom telling me where I can and can't apply for work.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 9:50 am

Not knowing.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 3:12 pm

My failure to stop gorging

Emotional overeating

Emotional fragility

Not having a future, a job, job skills or friends

Knowing that almost everyone in the solar system regularly does numerous things that I hate

The words:. People, we, most people, huh, what, hel, hurt, care

The way i have nothing i want to do left, but every day contains 24 hours and 2000 calories and you have to waste them somehow

Homophobic precious lil "people"

The rain

Wish I was thinner

Wish I was smart and handsome

And cisgender, neurotypical,

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:38 pm

This flu that is going around, and the fact that lately my immune system is low and I don't want to catch this flu. I try to eat plenty of fruit, vegetables and honey, and I sleep well and have a healthy lifestyle, and I'm not underweight, but my immune system still won't reject these viruses. Last month I even caught the stomach bug that was going around - and I don't normally catch those!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 7:40 pm

I had the flu.....and I got over it.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 7:57 pm

Having to explain to those that I ask what I do for work that I am on disability and why I am on disability since my disabilities aren't blantantly obvious. It really is depressing and is easier to just avoid people so I don't have to have this f*****g conversation.

Oh an I am annoyed with the problems with my body that happen, one after another like a lemon car that breaks down all the time having been defective since it rolled off the assembly line.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 10:42 pm

The things my mother watches on television, especially cop and reality shows. Too many times have I came out from my room to make food or get water where I have to listen to someone of my sort get put in prison or treated like some weird freak. It's one of the main reasons why I had stopped watching actual television for years. All it did was p*** me off and made me cry.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 10:56 pm

People who do crazy things. Why don't they just stay home and watch TV?

MidnightMoon
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 12:41 am

Democrats lying about what President Trump didn't say in that bipartisan meeting he held several days ago.

Why yes, I am a conservative.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 10:35 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I had the flu.....and I got over it.

I don't want it at all, as I literally get about an hour of sleep a night when my nose is all stuffed up. Plus I have problems with my sinuses so getting a cold tends to cause infection too. Propping my pillows up higher gives me neckache, and I take meds and have hot steaming baths to help clear my sinuses but with a cold my sinuses just won't clear. As I fall asleep my mouth closes, which jolts me awake if the nose is too blocked, and this carries on each night throughout the course of the flu. I can live through the flu if it only consists of aching, temperature and drowsiness, but when the nose is involved, it causes distress. I've even tried sedatives, which work well when I'm healthy, but when I have a cold even sedatives can't help me doze off. It's horrible. I hate colds. Why can't colds, flus and sickness be like chickenpox, where you only get once in your life then it's all over with?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 6:10 pm

Trying NOT to give in to food cravings now that my Prozac is in full effect.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 4:41 am

Feel like gorging

Nothing particular happened to make me feel like that.

But even then, I feel that way several times a day

Class Wednesday is earlier than usual. The first bus of the day won't get there on time. All alternative methods of transportation take a lot of time and energy

Rain forecasted

Obsessed with homophobia, autism, clinical depression, military, job rank prestige, gorging, fat, social rejection

Have no future

On Facebook, it appears that, almost everyone from high school has a lot of friends, a job that sounds decent and many are married

While I am just grateful to get passive aggressively tolerate

Precious lil "people" say "what" like that is the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me"

#
Homophobic precious lil "people"

Superficial and materialistic, self important precious lil "people," that talk too much and too loud

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 5:17 am

Bug bites on my left temple from an unknown bug that attaked me in the woods. I suspect it might have been a kissing bug.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 9:12 am

Paranoid about getting sick

Plenty of precious lil "people" on the bus cough and do not cover, and I am scared to tell them to. Because they might get correctly or wrongly angry. On the other hand, covering only does so much

At the Cathedral, one hour, yesterday, tried and failed to take a bowel movement

Failure

Rejection

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 9:58 am

My mom on the phone with one of her friends making fun of the things one of her bipolar co-workers does that is not "normal" such as talking about being depressed as so forth. She uses phrases including, "Who does that!? Hahaha!"

It bothers me and makes me uncomfortable. I mean it's been going on for days now... just stop and get over it. Ok, you and her didn't get along but come on...This is why I never go to you for help with my stuff.