Page 49 of 53 [ 785 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 26 Sep 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,115
Location: The US of freakin A <_<

23 Oct 2019, 10:10 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I've been on WP for only about two minutes and already I've read a blatantly misogynistic thread posted by a genius.

Wrong Planet is very misogynistic. It's a fact. And it's gotten much worse since a certain fat orange piece of trash got elected. Have a lovely day. :roll:

I'm sorry that has happened. Really. :(



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,068
Location: Stendec

23 Oct 2019, 10:22 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
I've been on WP for only about two minutes and already I've read a blatantly misogynistic thread posted by a genius. Wrong Planet is very misogynistic. It's a fact. And it's gotten much worse since a certain fat orange piece of trash got elected. Have a lovely day.
I'm sorry that has happened. Really.
It was not a sexist (e.g., misogynist) post. It was an ableist post directed at autistic women, and not at all women in general.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3.16, 1969)


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,753
Location: Portland, Oregon

24 Oct 2019, 6:27 pm

Not getting enough exercise.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 4 Mar 2017
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,268

24 Oct 2019, 7:17 pm

Period

Dickwad

Ate too much

Hot



SharpMind
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 15 Oct 2019
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 8
Location: UK

24 Oct 2019, 7:38 pm

Any physycal activity makes me wet and stincky, that's annoying



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 93,143
Location: the island of defective toy santas

24 Oct 2019, 7:49 pm

spackle refusing to set in this cold humid weather. :|



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,905
Location: Twin Peaks

24 Oct 2019, 8:57 pm

LOTRO devs still haven't put the seasonal curator back or fixed the transfer issue yet.



dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,801
Location: The Labyrinth of Leviathan

27 Oct 2019, 3:45 pm

Someone nearby has been using a noisy piece of machinery all afternoon, and I can't get a break from the noise.


_________________
Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"


lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,461
Location: Lost on Earth, waddya think?

29 Oct 2019, 12:15 pm

Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
I've been on WP for only about two minutes and already I've read a blatantly misogynistic thread posted by a genius. Wrong Planet is very misogynistic. It's a fact. And it's gotten much worse since a certain fat orange piece of trash got elected. Have a lovely day.
I'm sorry that has happened. Really.
It was not a sexist (e.g., misogynist) post. It was an ableist post directed at autistic women, and not at all women in general.


It was both ableist and sexist. End of discussion.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,068
Location: Stendec

29 Oct 2019, 12:18 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
I've been on WP for only about two minutes and already I've read a blatantly misogynistic thread posted by a genius. Wrong Planet is very misogynistic. It's a fact. And it's gotten much worse since a certain fat orange piece of trash got elected. Have a lovely day.
I'm sorry that has happened. Really.
It was not a sexist (e.g., misogynist) post. It was an ableist post directed at autistic women, and not at all women in general.
It was both ableist and sexist. End of discussion.
Heh.  You wish!.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3.16, 1969)


lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,461
Location: Lost on Earth, waddya think?

30 Oct 2019, 11:02 pm

Insane Trumpsters on Fakebook giving out political themed Halloween candy to kids who aren't even old enough to vote.

I need to quit Fakebook entirely. If morons could fly, Fakebook wouldn't be a social media site. It would be an airport.



TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 26 Sep 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,115
Location: The US of freakin A <_<

30 Oct 2019, 11:09 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Insane Trumpsters on Fakebook giving out political themed Halloween candy to kids who aren't even old enough to vote.

I need to quit Fakebook entirely. If morons could fly, Fakebook wouldn't be a social media site. It would be an airport.


I already quit FaceBook. :mrgreen:



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 93,143
Location: the island of defective toy santas

31 Oct 2019, 12:51 am

i stick to "the cough wagon." :alien: takes my mind off the most annoying bloodymindedness of the right wing.



AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,753
Location: Portland, Oregon

02 Nov 2019, 5:19 pm

Having to cram material for my next essay for my Spanish class that is due this Monday.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


KT67
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 May 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 879

02 Nov 2019, 6:28 pm

When she's with my stepdad my mum talks to me in this stupid sing song voice and nothing is ever the matter and she never criticises me or just talks normally.

Then I tell her quit patronising me and she says she's just being nice.

I'm 31 not 5.

She's NT so she must be aware of tone and stuff.

She never does it when we're on our own and he never does it.