Page 914 of 919 [ 14699 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917 ... 919  Next

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 12:23 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Amazon is my friend, but gosh, the shipping on some of those - sometimes it's more expensive than the items themselves 8O
I confess that the shipping being the most expensive thing is anoying for us foreigners. I will never understand why shipment is part of what I must pay toll for, it should just be for the merchandise itself (if anything).
The cutoff point for when I must pay, 350 NOK, (ca 41 $) is ridiculously low.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 12:29 pm

kazanscube wrote:
I confess that, I wish there were more veteran members of wrongplanet overall including the likes but not limited to CockneyRebel herself.
Yeah, where did they all go.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 12:39 pm

I confess that i'd love to encase several people in glass right now.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2018, 6:34 am

Skilpadde wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
I confess that, I wish there were more veteran members of wrongplanet overall including the likes but not limited to CockneyRebel herself.

I confess some of the people I had come across here on WrongPlanet migrated to others places on the internet or either social media platforms as Twitter or Facebook. I have opted to stay clear of such.
I also confess, I wish there were more people I could write emails to, as there was once at time I was writing very extensive emails of a lengthy nature to 15 persons once a week. Nowadays, it's around 3 or less, as I rarely hear from most people.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 6:56 am

kazanscube wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:
kazanscube wrote:

I confess some of the people I had come across here on WrongPlanet migrated to others places on the internet or either social media platforms as Twitter or Facebook. I have opted to stay clear of such.
I also confess, I wish there were more people I could write emails to, as there was once at time I was writing very extensive emails of a lengthy nature to 15 persons once a week. Nowadays, it's around 3 or less, as I rarely hear from most people.

I confess that I don't see the allure of social media... I find forums so much better for my use. They don't compare.

I also confess that I personally couldn't write lengthy emails to even one person every week, it'd take up so many hours. I like staying in touch with more casual (read shorter and less frequent) emails though.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 7:02 am

Skilpadde wrote:
kazanscube wrote:

Not sure, but possibly some people left WP for good;wherein, others could have chosen to go to other platforms such as Twitter or Facebook or even create their own blogs & websites. Hard to clearly define

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 7:04 am

Skilpadde wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:
kazanscube wrote:

I confess that I don't see the allure of social media... I find forums so much better for my use. They don't compare.

I also confess that I personally couldn't write lengthy emails to even one person every week, it'd take up so many hours. I like staying in touch with more casual (read shorter and less frequent) emails though.

But, that was not always the case with me writing lengthy emails every single week sometimes, I'd write out such emails and save them to be mailed later so, I could always add to such whenever I wanted to if this makes sense?

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 3:08 pm

^ it makes perfect sense. I tend to work on my messages over several days/ a week, sometimes longer.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 4:55 pm

I confess that my self-harming has become a regular thing again.

I confess that I'm exhausted of living, haven't truly enjoyed living in over a decade, and don't seem to have anything to contribute. I really wish I'd just die of natural causes already.

I also confess that I won't kill myself while my parents are still around, but since they're the only ones who would be significantly affected by it, once they're gone (assuming I'm still alive), I'm free to go.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 9:35 am

I'm confess that I'm sincerely & honorably concerned of your welfare ^ ^-->dragonsanddemons

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 10:51 am

I confess that I appreciate the concern. My depression's pretty bad at the moment, but I'll be okay. It's usually pretty cyclic, so if I wait long enough it should ease up a bit.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 11:24 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I confess that I appreciate the concern. My depression's pretty bad at the moment, but I'll be okay. It's usually pretty cyclic, so if I wait long enough it should ease up a bit.

I truly understand and shant intrude upon you unless you wish my presence..

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 11:40 am

kazanscube wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

I confess that I don't think you're intruding, just showing that you care :)

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 12:23 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

I confess that I don't think you're intruding, just showing that you care :)

I confess, that I'm glad you don't see me as nosy or a pain in the buttocks, though I have to get going but, will be back sometime next week, since I don't own a PC nor laptop just using library computer :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 9:03 am

I'm one of the few people in Texas who doesn't like Whataburger.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 9:17 am

I confess I was sick last night and got no sleep whatsoever.