Page 2 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 4:17 pm

AB's a net asset to WP for sure.

If I wasn't boycotting crossing the border into the USA, I'd go give him a hand with some home repairs that need doing. But until your trumpster fire of a president is out of office, I won't bother renewing my passport nor crossing the US border for any reason. Staying here in Canada literally costs me approx $200/month I could be saving on gas, groceries, beer etc vs. taking cross border shopping trips as has been the norm for us just North of the border forever. Washington State is BC's Mexico - cheap stuff! (Although I'm still guilty of ordering from Amazon.com and having others pick up parcels just South of the border, especially at Christmas.)

That said, if those home repairs haven't been completed by the time the orange one is out of office, I'll make a point of renewing my passport & leaving my cell phone at home (US Customs now has VAST overreaching powers of invasion of privacy when searching cell phones) & make the ~3h 45min drive to repair the ventilation damage done by some trash pandas to the bottom of AB's tin can. 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 4:56 pm

^^^ :wtg: if I were Canadian i'd be doin' the same thing! :bounce:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 4:57 pm

auntblabby has become one of the best, most loyal, kind, generous, trusting, accepting, supportive friends I could ever hope for, and without your recent guidance and support, I don't know how I'd survive the rough patches recently endured. Your kindness and words of wisdom have turned things completely around for me and my mental well-being, and I am eternally grateful for you and your unwavering friendship. I hope to have the honor of being your friend for the remainder of my life. To repeat your words, I will be your friend 'for as long as you will have me'! I apologize if too much sentiment. :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 4:59 pm

^^^thank you :flower: from one sentimental person to another, there's no such thing as too much sentiment :flower:

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 6:41 pm

You had me worried for a bit, I thought AuntBlabby had died.

Last edited by Brainfre3ze_93 on 16 Feb 2018, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 6:41 pm

AuntBlabby is wrong planet’s only true genuine hippie in the idealistic use if the word.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 6:43 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
You had me worried for a bit, I thought Auntlabby had died.

This is the wake while he's awake. :P

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 6:46 pm

A Very Human Dude
Worthy of Due Tribute..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 6:52 pm

Off topic:

Goldfish shouldn't let Trump prevent him from saving $200 a month. What does Trump have to do with saving bucks?

AuntBlabby seems like the kind of guy who can fix anything from a toilet to a satellite.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:03 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Off topic:

Goldfish shouldn't let Trump prevent him from saving $200 a month. What does Trump have to do with saving bucks?

AuntBlabby seems like the kind of guy who can fix anything from a toilet to a satellite.

It’s the principle of opposing everything Trump stands for by boycotting America along with many others who refuse to give our tourism business to a country led by someone like him. It’s that simple. Plus border search policies and intrusion of privacy have changed in such a way that as a gay anti trump man there’s no way I would enter the USA with my cell phone.

I would rather give my corrupt government $200/month more than give your much more corrupt government one red cent.

AB may know how to fix things, but physical limitations make it excessively difficult - hence repair work having not been done already.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:04 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:

gee, I just had a thought, I wonder if that is prescient of you? I need to get that will done.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Or both, simultaneously.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I sure wish that was true, but I can't fix anything :oops:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:06 pm

:D :D :D :D

Esme is like a better version of Katherine Hepburn.....

That's the great thing about Blabby: he doesn't mind somebody paying tribute to someone else within HIS thread.....

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:07 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Or both, simultaneously.

a satellite toilet, who'd a thunk it? :alien: just the thing for when you need the place to smell better after an alimentary disaster. :oops:
and Esme is like kate Hepburn WITH charm. :star: [unless she wants to be like some other person, then she is like THAT person but with extra charm :star:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:

gee, I just had a thought, I wonder if that is prescient of you? I need to get that will done.

Could you leave me a little piece of your unwavering pleasantness?