What if everyone had their gender/sex switched overnight?

Page 2 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2018, 11:11 pm

There seems to be a lot of people here who are Trans I wonder how much of that is because they don't fit into society and think that if they changed gender they would?

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

07 Mar 2018, 9:04 am

I often wonder the same thing. I think I'm nonbinary but perhaps it's just my autism making me think I don't fit with women or men. On the other hand, that doesn't explain the physical feeling of your body being wrong.

If everyone switched sex overnight I wouldn't mind, provided that my husband (new wife) started to fancy men so we wouldn't have to break up! Wonder what would happen to my unborn baby though?

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 7:26 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I would find it very interesting. I've always wondered if women experience sexual pleasure with greater intensity than men. If we all had our sex switched overnight then I would be able to find out.

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
I would try to find out what women have to deal with in their everyday lives.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on March 4, 2018)

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i'd start playing with my own boobs immediately.

These 3 covered anything I would've said.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 7:34 pm

I'd be happy to have a body that matched my brain.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 7:50 pm

Would it be temporary? Because I think that unless you're transgender it would be really scary to wake up and find out that not only is your your body suddenly very different, but you're expected to behave different socially whether you like it or not. And when you already have a hard time adjusting to normal everyday changes, that would crank it up to eleven. But maybe it would help people to understand better what it's like to be the other gender, and there would be more acceptance and equality on both sides.

But of course, people would have to change into the other gender again maybe once a year so they wouldn't forget this.

One thing I don't envy about men is how excruciating I heard the pain is when they're kicked in the groin or get caught in their own zipper. :lol:
But guys don't get periods every month, so maybe...

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 8:01 pm

When it comes to pure physical things, both sexes could learn things from the experience, and maybe also about how feelings are processed.

But neither would get the full experience since everyone else also had their gender swapped. Men wouldn't be likely to experience sexual harassment in their new female bodies, nor rape, stalking, scary untowards behavior or other extreme negative things, nor would the pressure most people seem to feel regarding being typically male/female be the same since everyone else would be in the same boat.

So the experience wouldn't be complete for either group.

Quote:
you're expected to behave different socially whether you like it or not

that doesn't mean you have to comply though.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 8:30 pm

Well, if I woke up one day and found my sex to have been switched, i would of course freak out a bit, but once the initial shock wore off i would have tried out life as the opposite sex for a day. You know, just to see what its like.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 9:05 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I would find it very interesting. I've always wondered if women experience sexual pleasure with greater intensity than men. If we all had our sex switched overnight then I would be able to find out.

There is no actual way to know for certain, but personally, I don't think so. The nerves of the penis and the nerves of the clitoris are the same. While the clitoris has a higher nerve density due to it's smaller size, I don't believe this results in more sexual pleasure. Rather, I think it just results in greater pain sensitivity. Men, however, on average, have significantly higher testosterone levels, which results in higher libidos, which, in turn, enhances sexual pleasure.

I think most women are significantly less sexually interested than a lot of men envision when they think of themselves as women.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 9:06 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'd be in my glory. I would no longer be trapped in the wrong body, and I also wouldn't have to pay for the $35,000 operation.

The NHS doesn't pay for it in the UK?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 9:08 pm

I think it would be a bigger learning experience if it was just a select few individuals, such that they can navigate the world how the opposite sex actually has to navigate it.

If everyone switched, that order would be interrupted.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 9:12 pm

Chronos wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

There is no actual way to know for certain, but personally, I don't think so. The nerves of the penis and the nerves of the clitoris are the same. While the clitoris has a higher nerve density due to it's smaller size, I don't believe this results in more sexual pleasure. Rather, I think it just results in greater pain sensitivity. Men, however, on average, have significantly higher testosterone levels, which results in higher libidos, which, in turn, enhances sexual pleasure.

I think most women are significantly less sexually interested than a lot of men envision when they think of themselves as women.

You're right , there is no way to know for sure but I believe that female orgasms are better than the male counterpart at least in my experience but maybe I just have poor orgasms :?:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 9:15 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:

Put your hands in your shirt and touch your chest but not your nipples. That's how it feels to your chest.

Put your hands on your inner thigh and touch your thigh. That's how it feels to your hands.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 9:18 pm

Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

Put your hands in your shirt and touch your chest but not your nipples. That's how it feels to your chest.

Put your hands on your inner thigh and touch your thigh. That's how it feels to your hands.

Are you two sexting ? :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 9:31 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

No. My point is, breasts are not as great as a lot of men think they are. The novelty would wear off fast and then he would realize a good bra is $50.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 Mar 2018, 12:02 am

Chronos wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

No. My point is, breasts are not as great as a lot of men think they are. The novelty would wear off fast and then he would realize a good bra is $50.
Or we just wouldn't wear bras :bounce:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MrsPeel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2018, 4:55 am

Oh...

there I was imagining myself with this huge dick and buckets of testosterone and kind of enjoying the idea...

and then I realised that to have a huge dick and buckets of testosterone and still be a social moron might not be fun. At all.

Now if we could be rid of our autism for the day as well... :P