Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Ever wanted to be evil dictator/overlord/etc of the world?
Yes 52%  52%  [ 13 ]
No 48%  48%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 25

Rax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2011, 7:15 am

All aspies I know have had desire to become evil dictator of the world at some point in time (I am no exception) and I wanted to know if any of you guys have thought about this much. Do you have any plans for it, like if you want a political take over or maybe wait for a sweedish coup or maybe something fun like making billions of wolves with wings that do your bidding, if so, try adding starfish DNA to make them regenerate, it's all good though. Whatever floats your world conquering boat.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 7:19 am

No. I've just wanted a planet all to myself.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 7:38 am

No, I've never wanted to be that. My main reasoning? Where can you go once you're dictator of the world?! Nowhere. The only way is down and there's lots of people stood right behind you being where you want to be.

Leave the world domination stuff to others I say.

MerciXFaveur
Raven
Raven

17 Nov 2011, 8:14 am

I voted no but machines are planning a takeover so it's all a bit academic

[img][800:559]http://www.framestore-cfc.com/press/05pr/050323chemical_brothers/chemical_brothers0004.jpg[/img]

(c/o Chemical Brothers)

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 8:43 am

I wanted to take over the world, but I never had any good ideals on how to do it.

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 9:46 pm

I am the God of my constructed world, if that counts. The constructed inhabitants are pawns of my scheme to....

Hmm, I still do not have a plot for my world. The languages are not even done, not that they are very original. I would like to be the ruler of this world, but how much charisma can someone with AD have? The famous dictators were put in power by those in awe of them.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 1:18 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Z4G7nCmPs[/youtube]

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 1:51 am

^ this.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Nov 2011, 1:57 am

Not an evil dictator,ruler yes.Do you think being dictator is good?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 2:05 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
Not an evil dictator,ruler yes.Do you think being dictator is good?

Not if you have the appearance of a spoiled, fat child like the obnoxious simpleton currently claiming to be running North Korea, no.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 7:47 am

World domination is not my cup of tea.

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 8:15 am

kevinjh wrote:
I am the God of my constructed world, if that counts. The constructed inhabitants are pawns of my scheme to....

Hmm, I still do not have a plot for my world. The languages are not even done, not that they are very original. I would like to be the ruler of this world, but how much charisma can someone with AD have? The famous dictators were put in power by those in awe of them.

This.

Actually, my world was meant to be the setting of a CRPG-JRPG hybrid since I was 12 years old. But I was too lazy to learn game programming and, after almost 10 years, Xenoblade came. With an ending very similar to what I intended to do with my game.

Also, although the rulers of my fictional world were inspired on my own personality, I'd rather live on it as a normal citizen.

As for the real world, I sometimes get lost on thoughts about improving it (according to my views on "improvement", which are certainly not universally agreed upon). But I have no desire of ruling it. And let's face it: how could an uncharismatic guy like me convince people to change their society?

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 7:01 pm

Magnus_Rex wrote:
kevinjh wrote:

This.

Actually, my world was meant to be the setting of a CRPG-JRPG hybrid since I was 12 years old. But I was too lazy to learn game programming and, after almost 10 years, Xenoblade came. With an ending very similar to what I intended to do with my game.

Also, although the rulers of my fictional world were inspired on my own personality, I'd rather live on it as a normal citizen.

As for the real world, I sometimes get lost on thoughts about improving it (according to my views on "improvement", which are certainly not universally agreed upon). But I have no desire of ruling it. And let's face it: how could an uncharismatic guy like me convince people to change their society?

However, those of us with AS can still read Il Principe and works with the same concept and become the (apparently) stereotypical Grand Viziers of the puppet dictators!

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 7:04 pm

All my plans require far more social networking than I am capable of.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

kevinjh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 7:13 pm

Ganondox wrote:

For the ASD individual (an adjective noun) with good coping and rapport, the Peter Keating method works very well. It only involves giving all the appearances of being sociable.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 7:25 pm

kevinjh wrote:
Ganondox wrote:

For the ASD individual (an adjective noun) with good coping and rapport, the Peter Keating method works very well. It only involves giving all the appearances of being sociable.

My plans include wacked up things like becoming president of the US, then marrying the princess of Liechstein and making myself king of Liechstein and the American Empire, or simply setting up a complex hierarchy with me on top, and I have a governor for each continent, and each governor sets up a hierarchy for their region, and once the full hierarchy is established we take over the world from the bottom up.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html