Page 98 of 337 [ 5389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 337  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,964
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Jun 2018, 10:31 am

You’re Mr. Fixit man.....so there is lots right about you.

Elsa’s a fine mother, inculcating Shakespeare gently into kids. Don’t get too wet!



Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,181
Location: England

16 Jun 2018, 10:47 am

For those of you who guessed 3...you are incorrect. The lie was actually #2, as I am actually quite jumpy around spiders. Not a fan at all. 8O

1# At one point, I had a short-lived interest in all things related to hypnotism.

2# I'm considerably claustrophobic.

3# My favourite colour is neon lime green.


_________________
23. Possibly B.A.P.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,964
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Jun 2018, 10:54 am

#3. You seem like the pastel type.



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 53,185

16 Jun 2018, 11:09 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
For those of you who guessed 3...you are incorrect. The lie was actually #2, as I am actually quite jumpy around spiders. Not a fan at all. 8O

1# At one point, I had a short-lived interest in all things related to hypnotism.

2# I'm considerably claustrophobic.

3# My favourite colour is neon lime green.


Also 3. Dragons don't resonate lime green :)



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 53,185

16 Jun 2018, 11:41 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I’m thinking that Isabella is related to Juan Peron in some way....

The thought came to my mind a few days ago.


Ummmm wait... I just saw this post.
No, I am definitely not related to Juan Peron (I actually had to google who he was, exactly). I do have family in South America but they were not born there (other than a few young cousins). Those in SA emigrated from the UK and Spain as missionaries. I know quite a few stories about the Nazi ties with Argentina in the 50s, but my family has no connection to any of the politics, whatsoever.

Wow. Nope. That would certainly be a story worth telling, however. :wink:



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,964
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Jun 2018, 11:51 am

He’s a mixed figure. Some people loved him; others hated him.

His wife was the central character in the long-running Broadway play “Evita.”

I don’t feel he was a Nazi. He shouldn’t have protected Nazi war criminals, though.



Lellynelly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Joined: 25 Apr 2018
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 28
Location: Norwich

16 Jun 2018, 11:58 am

I’m a 62 year old female.
I have certificate in motor vehicle maintenance
I have passed the advanced motorcycle test



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,964
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Jun 2018, 12:20 pm

You’re a 52 year old female :)

There is somebody who posts occasionally by the name of Motorcycle Mama.


1. I’ve never been on a motorcycle.

2. I was once hit with a car while riding my bike.

3. I aspire to do wheelies on any sort of vehicle.



SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,708

16 Jun 2018, 5:30 pm

Trois, for the good Wolfman.

1. My nose has twitched nearly constantly for a day before.

2. My pinky has twitched nearly constantly for a day before. With a small snippet uploaded to youtube.

3. My tongue is one of the few areas that hasn't twitched before.

4. Current thing twitching: eyelid


_________________
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 91 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,964
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Jun 2018, 6:38 pm

#3 is correct. No wheelies for me!

#2 for Sentient. It’s probably not on YouTube.



SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,708

16 Jun 2018, 7:23 pm

Bzzzt. I actually do have it up. I'll fetch the link when I get around to it.


_________________
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 91 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits


Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,181
Location: England

16 Jun 2018, 7:29 pm

Isabella and Kraftie are both correct, personally I am not a fan of neon colours or lime green for that matter. Indeed, I am more of a pastel person. That also goes for my choice in sweets, I love fruit pastels but can't abide wine gums. Each their own I suppose.

Hmm...Sentient potato has four statements, could it be double the lies? The plot thickens. :lol: I shall go for #2 and #4. Edit: I change my answer to #3.

1# I won a gold medal at a swimming race when I was 14, and my family went out afterwards to eat pizza as a reward.

2# When I was 11 years old, my teachers made me take part in what was dubbed "Shyness class" where all the quiet kids were ushered into a room together in the hopes that they would make conversation.

3# During a holiday in Wales, I saw a wild Adder snake slither past in front of me and I managed to remain calm.


_________________
23. Possibly B.A.P.


Last edited by Lost_dragon on 16 Jun 2018, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,964
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Jun 2018, 7:35 pm

Your family took you out to something other than pizza, Lost Dragon.

Possibly#1 for Mr. Potato.



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 53,185

16 Jun 2018, 8:37 pm

Lost_dragon wrote:
Isabella and Kraftie are both correct, personally I am not a fan of neon colours or lime green for that matter. Indeed, I am more of a pastel person. That also goes for my choice in sweets, I love fruit pastels but can't abide wine gums. Each their own I suppose.

Hmm...Sentient potato has four statements, could it be double the lies? The plot thickens. :lol: I shall go for #2 and #4. Edit: I change my answer to #3.

1# I won a gold medal at a swimming race when I was 14, and my family went out afterwards to eat pizza as a reward.

2# When I was 11 years old, my teachers made me take part in what was dubbed "Shyness class" where all the quiet kids were ushered into a room together in the hopes that they would make conversation.

3# During a holiday in Wales, I saw a wild Adder snake slither past in front of me and I managed to remain calm.



2 for Lost Dragon.
PLEASE confirm there was not a shyness class!! ! :cry: :!: OMG



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,964
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Jun 2018, 8:42 pm

I believe there actually was one.

Are you home safely, Isabella?



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 53,185

16 Jun 2018, 9:14 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I believe there actually was one.

Are you home safely, Isabella?



Yes, Kortie :heart:
Thanks for asking and for all your support along the way! I've been home for a few hours sleeping and just got up for a quick cup of tea.

Shyness Class? By definition that should mean they teach shyness. In English class I learned English and in Math class I learned Math. Not to be pedantic but regardless that sounds awful! Those poor kids! :(