Page 55 of 58 [ 926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

Throwaway2
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2020, 9:50 pm

i was reading through ezra posts as he seemed like a nice member

what a waste of time that was

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2020, 9:57 pm

Throwaway2 wrote:

Ezra has been one of the most thoughtful contributors here for quite a while. Unfortunately, WP has one rogue moderator who is always looking for ways to suppress people who aren't aligned with his own extremist politics. Ezra is just his latest target.

There Are Four Lights!

Throwaway2
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2020, 10:03 pm

Darmok wrote:
Throwaway2 wrote:

Ezra has been one of the most thoughtful contributors here for quite a while. Unfortunately, WP has one rogue moderator who is always looking for ways to suppress people who aren't aligned with his own extremist politics. Ezra is just his latest target.

banning someone from a support forum in a pandemic seems very harsh
did the punishment fit the crime
ive had a run in with two mods now
1 seemed alright the other tried to gaslight me

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2020, 11:02 pm

lliam420 wrote:
i have an old account but its been so long i don't remember the un or pw. ezra got a 6 mo ban but he's not ever coming back so say your goodbyes if you want.

6 months is a long time to calm down after a ban. Ask me how I know. :mrgreen:

He’ll probably be back to say hi in 6-12 months time.

lliam420
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2020, 11:24 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
i have an old account but its been so long i don't remember the un or pw. ezra got a 6 mo ban but he's not ever coming back so say your goodbyes if you want.

whoever banned ezra mentioned your name and the ban you got in the notification so we already knew that. i always kept track of ezras posts and i noticed you and talking a lot about him getting banned while egging him on.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2020, 11:27 pm

lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:

whoever banned ezra mentioned your name and the ban you got in the notification so we already knew that. i always kept track of ezras posts and i noticed you and talking a lot about him getting banned while egging him on.

‘Tis true that EzraS got me banned for “ageism,” because he was upset that I made reference to his age.

‘Tis Not True that I got EzraS banned. I have never reported a single EzraS post, only openly discussed them on the forum.

Edit: I didn’t talk about getting him banned. I asked him if he wanted me to report his rule breaking posts And told him I never had because I know this is one of very few social outlets he has and have never actually desired for him to be banned.

See private message.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2020, 11:55 pm

I don’t feel Ezra deserved to be banned.

We disagreed politically.

So did John Adams and Thomas Jefferson —who were best friends with each other.

I hope he goes to college and gets his degree. And gets a good job afterwards.

lliam420
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Apr 2020, 12:12 am

goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:

‘Tis true that EzraS got me banned for “ageism,” because he was upset that I made reference to his age.

‘Tis Not True that I got EzraS banned. I have never reported a single EzraS post, only openly discussed them on the forum.

Edit: I didn’t talk about getting him banned. I asked him if he wanted me to report his rule breaking posts And told him I never had because I know this is one of very few social outlets he has and have never actually desired for him to be banned.

See private message.

i know what i saw but dont sweat it you did him a favor. this dinosaur was the least of his social outlets.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2020, 12:20 am

lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:

See private message.

i know what i saw but dont sweat it you did him a favor. this dinosaur was the least of his social outlets.

I didn’t do him any such favour, so I can’t take the credit. Like I said; I’ve never reported a single one of his posts ever.

lliam420
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Apr 2020, 12:42 am

goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:

See private message.

I didn’t do him any such favour, so I can’t take the credit. Like I said; I’ve never reported a single one of his posts ever.

all i wanted to do was make a one and only post to let ezras friends know he wasnt coming back and you started a s**tshow over it which makes you look guilty af. i'm glad ezra is away from a bad environment and so is he.

i'm gone.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2020, 12:57 am

:roll:

Yes, because I possessed you via my long distance X-men mutant Aspie super power telekinesis and typed & submitted your additional posts.

Must be how I crafted and posted EzraS’ posts, too.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2020, 2:57 am

Which thread is the notification in?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2020, 5:07 am

The notification of any ban is between the moderator and the member (ideally)

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2020, 5:40 am

Oh, I see, thanks. I'll miss his presence here.

lliam420
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2020, 12:11 am

Darmok wrote:
Throwaway2 wrote:

goldfish confirmed walrus banned ezra

Throwaway2
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2020, 11:46 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Like I said; I’ve never reported a single one of his posts ever.

i think your trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes as ive checked your posts

exhibit a

Quote:
......I’ve told you many times to knock it off, and yet you continue in large part Because I have been far too nice to you and not set any sort of boundary to your behaviour. No more. If I read you posting crap about me I won’t bother to engage with you about it, I’ll simply take up a new hobby of reporting your posts every single time. The mods have made it crystal clear over the years that they’re not going to intervene and deal with your attitude or insults towards me unless I report your posts...... .