Page 57 of 58 [ 926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 2:46 pm

lliam420 wrote:
and alex isn't around and doesn't answer his messages so since the cat is away there are no repercussions.

I noticed that this discussion has just been reported and won't last much longer - please send our best wishes to Ezra :heart:

Last edited by BenderRodriguez on 23 Apr 2020, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Throwaway2
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2020, 2:46 pm

Darmok wrote:
smudge wrote:
What did Ezra do to get banned?

Ezra ran afoul of an extremist moderator who has been the subject of many complaints, public and private, for his abuse of authority. He routinely uses his position to advance his own extremist agenda and to protect a couple of local sociopaths who are his political allies. It is long past time for the responsible moderators to step in and have this individual removed.

it that the same mod who is giving credence to autismgender - oh my days

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 2:53 pm

Throwaway2 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Throwaway2 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I cited my source then and will repeat it now:

Dr. Tony Attwood’s “The Complete Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome,” textbook states that those on the spectrum tend to have an average emotional maturity rate of 2/3rds their chronological age. This makes an 18 year old on the spectrum’s emotional maturity ~that of a 12 year old, and mine at 37 ~that of a ~25 year old.

As an aside: This is a great explanation for a part of why I tend to get along better with people 20-25 than I do people my own age. It’s either younger Or older - I have a lot of friends ranging from their mid 40’s to senior years vs very few in my peer group.

correct me if im wrong
you got banned for citing a source and applying it to a member
you are now citing this source again and still applying it to this member

Fake news.

I applied it to a chronological age and also to myself, because it is a fact and applicable to both every bit as much today as any other time I’ve referenced it.

This is not a fabrication from goldfish’s mind. This is a fact printed in an Autism textbook written by an expert Doctor of Psychology.

the fact uses the word 'tend' not 'all'
referring to yourself in third person
quoting trump
you are the worst kind of bully

Would you prefer I said “on average,” or “typically,” or some other phrasing instead of the word “tend,” to convey Dr. Tony Attwood’s teaching? :? I don’t see any real difference since the net result is the same meaning.

He’s pretty clear in his writing that it is an approximation, not a precise algebraic formula. Some will be somewhat less mature than that, and others more so, but people on the spectrumtend to have an emotional maturity of approximately 2/3rds their chronological age.

Last edited by goldfish21 on 23 Apr 2020, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karamazov
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 3:02 pm

lliam420 wrote:
Karamazov wrote:
^Don't know, and think we’re not meant to discuss such matters.

walrus can ban me for it if he wants because i don't plan on sticking around.

Well, before you depart: please say hi to Ezra and convey my positive hopes for his future. :)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 3:02 pm

lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Also worthy of mention: It’s ironic if anyone here thinks this particular mod is pro goldfish and was somehow conducting his moderating work on my behalf. This particular mod is the only one I’ve ever really clashed with, some ~7 years ago for ~the same reason I’ve butted heads with EzraS, and then we’ve pretty much ignored each other since.

right walrus mentioned you in ezras ban notice and you two talked about it but theres nothing going on with that between you two. you sure know how to contradict yourself. and you were calling ezra a boy because hes not a girl not because it had anything to with ageism and its all fake news :roll:

If walrus mentioned me to EzraS my best guess is because EzraS campaigned for my banning in the past. You’d have to ask walrus about that.

What part of “I was not aware of EzraS ban until after it had happened,” do you not understand? :? Nor did I discuss any such potential ban with anyone prior to his ban.

I have not contradicted myself. Read again if you’ve lost track.

18 year olds are boys and girls, Very Few can be considered men or women. Even song lyrics say “high school boys and high school girls,” not “high school men and high school women.”*

*I graduated from high school at age 17 But was among the youngest in my class.

Last edited by goldfish21 on 23 Apr 2020, 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 3:03 pm

Throwaway2 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Throwaway2 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Throwaway2 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Dr. Tony Attwood’s “The Complete Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome,” textbook states that those on the spectrum tend to have an average emotional maturity rate of 2/3rds their chronological age. This makes an 18 year old on the spectrum’s emotional maturity ~that of a 12 year old, and mine at 37 ~that of a ~25 year old.

As an aside: This is a great explanation for a part of why I tend to get along better with people 20-25 than I do people my own age. It’s either younger Or older - I have a lot of friends ranging from their mid 40’s to senior years vs very few in my peer group.

correct me if im wrong

Fake news.

I applied it to a chronological age and also to myself, because it is a fact and applicable to both every bit as much today as any other time I’ve referenced it.

This is not a fabrication from goldfish’s mind. This is a fact printed in an Autism textbook written by an expert Doctor of Psychology.

quoting trump

Would you prefer I said “on average,” or “typically,” or some other phrasing instead of the word “tend,” to convey Dr. Tony Attwood’s teaching? :? I don’t see any real difference since the net result is the same meaning.

He’s pretty clear in his writing that it is an approximation, not a precise algebraic formula. Some will be somewhat less mature than that, and others more so, but people on the spectrumtend to have an emotional maturity of approximately 2/3rds their chronological age.

and therein lies the rub
you dont see the difference
i cannot open your eyes
you are too egotistical

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you. *shrug* Did my best. :)

Throwaway2
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2020, 3:14 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Throwaway2 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Throwaway2 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Throwaway2 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

correct me if im wrong

Fake news.

quoting trump

and therein lies the rub
you dont see the difference

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you. *shrug* Did my best. :)

i noticed you are very vocal about your hate for trump
yet you emulate him with the way you write
that must be very egodystonic for you

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 3:33 pm

My mistake. The lyrics are not “high school girls and high school boys,” they’re “private school boys and private school girls.” Same age range, though.

Fantastic song, too.

Enjoy! 8)

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 3:44 pm

Well, my best wishes for Ezra. Take care. :) I want you to stay though, you're one of my favourite members and you post funny stuff.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 3:59 pm

^

lliam420
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2020, 5:02 pm

smudge wrote:
Well, my best wishes for Ezra. Take care. :) I want you to stay though, you're one of my favourite members and you post funny stuff.

you remember me from when i used to post here? it's been ages

lliam420
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2020, 5:28 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Also worthy of mention: It’s ironic if anyone here thinks this particular mod is pro goldfish and was somehow conducting his moderating work on my behalf. This particular mod is the only one I’ve ever really clashed with, some ~7 years ago for ~the same reason I’ve butted heads with EzraS, and then we’ve pretty much ignored each other since.

right walrus mentioned you in ezras ban notice and you two talked about it but theres nothing going on with that between you two. you sure know how to contradict yourself. and you were calling ezra a boy because hes not a girl not because it had anything to with ageism and its all fake news :roll:

If walrus mentioned me to EzraS my best guess is because EzraS campaigned for my banning in the past. You’d have to ask walrus about that.

What part of “I was not aware of EzraS ban until after it had happened,” do you not understand? :? Nor did I discuss any such potential ban with anyone prior to his ban.

18 year olds are boys and girls, Very Few can be considered men or women. Even song lyrics say “high school boys and high school girls,” not “high school men and high school women.”*

right you saying so much about ezra getting banned before it happened was just an amazing coincidence :lol:

ezra is nearly 20 :roll:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 5:35 pm

lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

right you saying so much about ezra getting banned before it happened was just an amazing coincidence :lol:

I said so much, eh? All one or two posts suggesting that he give it a rest and knock it off with his trolling? :roll: Mmhmm.

Why is it so far fetched to believe that one or more moderators on this forum Also read his rule breaking posts and took note of them? That’s what forum moderators do.

lliam420
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2020, 6:01 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I said so much, eh? All one or two posts suggesting that he give it a rest and knock it off with his trolling? :roll: Mmhmm.

Why is it so far fetched to believe that one or more moderators on this forum Also read his rule breaking posts and took note of them? That’s what forum moderators do.

you said he not them and then you specified the he as being walrus who gave out your name when he banned ezra. i watched you provoking ezra by hounding him and posting up a storm of stuff you knew was agitating him and as soon as he got taken out the storm subsided, but that's just another coincidence :mrgreen:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2020, 6:16 pm

lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
lliam420 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

you said he not them and then you specified the he as being walrus who gave out your name when he banned ezra. i watched you provoking ezra by hounding him and posting up a storm of stuff you knew was agitating him and as soon as he got taken out the storm subsided, but that's just another coincidence :mrgreen:

He because the moderator you said gave EzraS a ban notification is male afaik. Them because any mod is able to read anything on this forum and there are multiple mods.

Like I told ya: It takes two to tango. It’s no secret that EzraS and I butted heads and have had our back and forths with unsurprising autistic persistence.

Why would I continue having a one sided debate with EzraS once he was no longer carrying on dialogue with me? :? That makes no sense. Of course I stopped forum discussion with him once he was banned.

Last edited by goldfish21 on 23 Apr 2020, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lliam420
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2020, 6:21 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I hope Liam will become a somewhat-regular poster.

thanks. i'm so stir crazy bored with the stay at home order that might end up happening. i didn't post much here before because i like to let ezra have stuff to himself.