Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2018, 6:51 am

Sometimes, I can be completely oblivious.

I am 6 seasons into binge watching Suits and I have ONLY JUST realised that Rachel Zane is THE Meghan Markle that married Prince Harry earlier this year.

I only realised it when I just now saw a picture online of her and Harry and thought to myself, 'Wow, she looks a whole lot like Rachel from Suits.' Then i remembered posting about watching Suits on FB a few week back and someone mentioned the name 'Meghan' to which i responded 'Who?' and never got a reply lol

And Google just confirmed lol

6 whole seasons into Suits... Wow! lol

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2018, 10:24 am

I never realized it LOL

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2018, 10:46 am

That may be evidence of face blindness. It certainly makes figuring out movie plots a challenge. Especially since you can't on having a logical plot to begin with!

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2018, 3:00 am

BTDT wrote:
That may be evidence of face blindness. It certainly makes figuring out movie plots a challenge. Especially since you can't on having a logical plot to begin with!

I admit, it can take me a while to get used to regular characters in a film/tv show. I see other people pick it up straight away while I'm still there 'Who's this guy?'

About 3 months AFTER i finished the last season of Brooklyn Nine Nine I actually figured out that Amy's dad is the same guy who wanted to be Dexters partner in crime in Dexter, and I finished Dexter like 2 years ago! And there wasn't exactly anything to spawn the thought either lol it just randomly occurred to me out of no where lol

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 7:32 am

I neither paid attention to the the royal wedding nor do I watch that series, but I am always slow to recognize actors, if I do at all. If I do, is usually because of their voice.

I've even had discussions about whether they were easily recognizable. I never think they are, while others think they look 'exactly' like they did in another role.

I'm kinda glad though as I don't care about that kind of stuff at all, I just wanna experience the story itself. Recognizing people would distract me from the plot.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765