Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Dec 2007, 3:36 pm

Has anyone else experienced problems at Wal-Mart or in general, anywhere, with being kicked out for no reason, being banned from stores just because you were different? People notice I have mental issues and think I am a threat to society so I constantly get kicked out of stores. Maybe it was because I was homeless.

busy91
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Dec 2007, 3:40 pm

I would guess it was because you were homeless that you were removed from the store. I've seen plenty of people with real mental issues in such stores, and if they aren't disturbing the customers, they are left alone for the most part. But many stores have a problem with the homeless hanging around.

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Dec 2007, 3:51 pm

It is the politically correct crowd who believe they have the moral authority to condone a decision. Like this one, I was sleeping at Wal-Mart for 4 days. Even though I had spent roughly a hundred dollars, and I had just got done encouraging a woman to get on disability and help her unlock her truck, she'd locked her keys in, they told me I had mental problems and was a threat to the customers so I had to leave. They were very rude too.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2007, 5:35 pm

I'm not altogether surprised they kicked you out. You were in a supermarket, after all.