What symbolic "things" do you relate to?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2019, 9:48 pm

This is all me:

A peacock: I feel like I spread my bright and colorful wings seeking attention too. Also like most birds the male peafowl is brighter and more colorful than the females (iow I'm attracted to men and not women).

Red Rose with Thorns: Represents the pain I feel and the pain I know that I give others. Ironically my real father's favorite song to my mom was "Every Rose has its Thorns" and the fact that he abandoned me hurts me a lot.

Butterflies: I see a butterfly representing change from a caterpillar to a cocoon to a butterfly. I went through stages in my life and I'm no longer the same person I used to be.

A Mermaid: Half human and half fish. Like a mermaid I don't feel like a complete person due to my limits in life.

A Goddess: Strong and powerful emotions. I can be merciful and loving or hateful and cruel depending on how others treat me, and I am too sincere to hide my true emotions.

A Witch: A person, good or bad, who empowers herself (or himself) to get what she wants in life instead of surrendering to a higher power.